“Wonderful service and good locationher”

Trinity Silom Hotel
Ranked #199 of 891 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I was supposed to book Glow Pratunam hotel but I did not realize that I booked Glow Trinity hotel instead until I was approaching the hotel from the airport. Nevertheless, I never regretted staying here because the staff are attentive and excellent, although the location of the hotel isn't exactly at the shopping area (where MBK, Platinum mall is). The staff was quick in serving us drinks the moment we arrived while the receptionist processed my check in. Also, the hotel was just a minute's walk away from the BTS station so it was still very convenient for us. It had a market and banks nearby as well. One of the nights, I noticed that a panel on my ceiling was open, and I immediately called the reception . It was about 10pm then and I was not expecting the staff to come up to fix it so soon (as my experience with other hotels tell me - even in Singapore where I stay) - but 2 staff came up within 3 minutes and it really took me by surprise. I didn't get to try the pool and gym - I was told it was "opposite" but I wasn't sure where it was. But on the whole wouldn't mind staying here again. Wonderful experience.

• Stayed: October 2013
Write a ReviewReviews (1,701)

Reviewed 21 October 2013

The room was big and clean.
The staff of the hotel was very friendly and nice, always ready to help.
The only thing less good was the fact that the towels were a little old, almost falling apart.
Should reconsider buy new ones.

If I return to Bangkok, will definitely stay here again

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2013

We stay at 3 night in this hotel so far the room very good and nice. Big room with nice bath room, nice furniture, they change the towels and nice location very near BTS Station Chong Nonsi Near the hotel also got a lot of massage place. They staff also very helpful and nice. Got security guard at our hotel below too make me feel more safe. Complimentary water (2 bottles) in the room every day. Got safety box too but we never use it. We really enjoy to stay in Glow Trinity Silom hotel and we will come again.

Our package do not included the breakfast so no comment on it as we plan to take breakfast outside.

What need to improve is:
1. If take taxi and if it was ur 1st time is better bring the hotel phone number because some taxi may not know how to go into the hotel main door because the transportation to the hotel was inside some road. Taxi can call hotel and ask for direction.
2. the hotel wall was able to hear next room radio and television sound
3. If got bath tub is a plus

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Great location. 3min walk to a Chong Nongsi BTS. A few more minutes walk to Saladang BTS where there are malls and street shops along the way. Night market is just on the opposite side of road. McDonald, 7-11, Boots are just 3min walk away.
Very clean and comfortable room. The room we stayed has a King size bed which is good for a couple and a child. Self Laundry service is available at certain hours.
A security guide is at the new wing and entrance of hotel. That made you feel secured and safe.
A nice local family restaurant is at doorstep. Must try! Many locals dine there.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Ling_Sg
Reviewed 5 October 2013

Hotel was clean and reasonably modern. Fresh water/tea/coffee each day in room. The big problem was the noise from the air-con, (I had to turn it off at night), water pipes from other rooms and general room noise (you could hear tv and talking next door.)
The plus was the pool and spa/gym next door. It was fantastic...If you plan on not spending too much time in your room and are a heavy sleeper this hotel will be fine...

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 October 2013

The Good:
1. Proximity to BTS Station Chong Nonsi

The Bad:
1. Thin walls - you could hear the TV next door - affected my sleep until I called the reception to request that they get the room next to mine to switch off his TV.
2. Ordinary spring bed - granted it is a budget hotel so I cannot fault too much
3. Noisy airconditioning system
4. Average breakfast

Room Tip: There are 2 wings. Request for rooms at the newer wing.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Stayed here 4 days. Big room with big TV and good furniture, nice bathroom with new towels, good room service, teapot with tea and coffee. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Swimming pool is on the roof. In the lobby they have a very nice restaurant. 2 min by walk there is a big market with food, dresses and souvenirs. McDonalds is 5 min by walk. We liked this hotel very much. Good for business trips and tourists.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple