“Comfortable, Affordable, Great Location”

Trinity Silom Hotel
Ranked #207 of 896 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 5 January 2014

I really loved this hotel. Great location, close to the skytrain, friendly service, and clean. If I went back to Bangkok, I would definitely stay at this hotel again. The only thing that kept me from giving this hotel a 5/5 was that taxi's consistently had a really difficult time finding this hotel (ask the front desk for a hotel address card at check in that you can give to taxis) and my female friend and I felt a little less safe walking around the hotel at night. More than once cabs would stop just to tell us to hold on to our bags tight to deter thieves. Nonetheless, that hotel felt like home away from home and I highly recommend it!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
GLOWTrinitySilom, Hotel Manager at Trinity Silom Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2014

Dear salker12,

Thank you for choosing GLOW Trinity Silom and for taking the time to post a review of your experience.

I am happy to read you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and that you found our GLOWing team to be friendly. I understand our hotel may be difficult to locate at first since we are on an alley but I ensure you agree like others that how convenient the hotel is. Just minutes away from the sky train Chong Nonsi station, this is a plus for our guests to manage their precious time in exploring and travelling in Bangkok.

I and the team truly appreciate your recommendation and consideration GLOW Trinity Silom as your home away from home. salker12, we look forward to welcoming your return soon.

Hotel Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,732)

Reviewed 5 January 2014

My partner and I stayed at glow trinity silom for three nights december 2013. When we arrived we were upgraded to a better room because there was no room left in the category we had booked. They seem to do it quite often.
The room we got was not in the main building, but for us it was ok. The room itself was very spacious, quiet and had a large bed.
Staff is friendly and helpful. The gave us helpful tips for massage and food.

Dear Rüdi S,

Thank you for choosing to stay at GLOW Trinity Silom during your recent trip to Bangkok.

I am very pleased to read your three nights stay with us was an enjoyable experience and that you found comfort in your spacious room. Thank you for your appraisal of our GLOWing team and it is greatly appreciated.

Rüdi S, I and the team certainly hope to welcome your return to GLOW Trinity Silom in the near future. Until then we wish you all the best.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

My partner and I stayed at glow trinity silom for three nights december 2013. When we arrived we were immediately upgraded to a better room there was for no extra cost! Im not sure why they did this - we were there a very busy time of year, but it was great of them to do so! The beds there are truly exceptional -as a westerner I have never slept on such a comfortable bed in my life, way better than even my bed at home! The aircon works well and is a great relief from the heat outside. We found the hotel was located near enough to the station to get anywhere, and there were always 5-6 tuk tuk drivers around willing to take you to tourist spots for a 100baht or so. You need to bargain (in a friendly way!!!!) with the tuk tuk drivers to get the price down. The hotel is walking distance to some nice restaurants, and then there is always the foodie which is right at glow, but we only went there once as it is more fun to explore the streets by foot and find a restaurant you like. The only slight problem with glow was our shower wasnt very hot - though in bangkok that didn't matter much - the streets are hot so climbing into a luke-warm shower after a hot day out isnt bad! We didnt check if our booking included breakfast, it didnt so that was slightly irritating as finding breakfast in the morning (that isnt noodle soup or fruit) was a chore. Special requests may be difficult due to language barriers but the staff were friendly and helpful. The hotel is not situated in the very touristy area, but we had a great time staying there. When in bangkok id reccommend shoppingnat mbk mall and asiatique at the waterfront! Great fun and great bargaining!

Room Tip: Level 6 has views of some sky scrapers.
2  Thank Claire v

Dear Claire v,

Thank you for choosing GLOW Trinity Silom and for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay.

I am very happy to read your comments and that you found our fluffy bed was the best and comfortable one. Since your reserved room type was fully booked upon arrival and it was our responsibility to ensure a GLOWing experience extended to our guests. Thus our team had then offered you to stay in an upper next room category as complimentary. However I have noted your comments regarding hot water issue and problems in communicating with our team and please accept my sincere apologies if you were left to feel disappointed in any way. To minimize such incidents, I have personally discussed with our team concerned to avoid such unfortunate experiences like yours in future.

Claire v, I truly appreciate your kind and constructive feedback on our services and facilities. Thank you once again and I looking forward to the day when we at GLOW Trinity Silom can welcome you back.

Reviewed 30 December 2013

Our stay in Bangkok was quite memorable. The Glow is close to Sky Rail, restaurants, and food shops. Watch the massage parlours, some offer more than just a massage. We booked a tour with Travel Indochina to visit the River Kwai, but that is another story. The Glow was an excellent and central place to explore the city. The staff at the hotel were helpful and friendly, nothing was too much trouble. Breakfasts were buffet and we never left feeling hungry. Unfortunately our room overlooked a car park but that didn't worry us as we were there to see the city of Bangkok. We highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 December 2013

I booked this hotel through Expedia and recommendations from Trip Advisor reviews. My partner and I stayed for 4 nights in December 2013. The location was fantastic with a short walk to BTS Chong Nonsi. My partner and I got upgraded to the delux room and the hotel staff were all very nice and kind. There was complimentary DVDs on loan so we had late night movies after a long day of exploring. Close by was a pretty decent massage place and good street food, as well as seafood restaurant "Lek Seafood". Our rooms did not come with breakfast but optional add on was at 180 baht per person. Definitely would consider to stay at this place again in future. Hotel staff helped make booking for taxi back to main international airport for a fix price of 500 baht.

1  Thank twinbuzz
Reviewed 29 December 2013

Me and my partner stayed at the Glow hotel beginning of november 2013 for 5 nights.
we liked the hotel very much because of it's very good quality for a correct price.
The breakfast buffet every morning was very nice and with plenty of choice...
A key asset of the hotel is definitely it's close location to the BTS skytrain. Only a few minutes walking to the BTS station! The Bangkok nightlife is easy to reach by foot in a few minutes walk, but still far enough away to not have the noise of it!
The hotel staff were allways very friendly and helpfull.
We had a room not in the main building, but in the building next to the main building that were connected to each other by a corridor. The room was clean and big. Maybe one minor point: the view from our room was on the brick wall of an other building, but then again, you're not in Bangkok to look from your hotelroom window right?
Another big plus is the swimming pool that is located across the street in another building. It's part of a health spa on the top floor. You just have to ask for a free pass to use the pool at the Glow reception desk.
Overall our first experience at the Glow hotel was very good and I'm sure it will not be our last!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank wickey
Reviewed 26 December 2013 via mobile

We booked this hotel through Expedia. It is located just off Silom Road and it's easy to get around from there. It is only a few minutes walk from the Sky train station.

The room has contemporary decor and is clean and housekeeping is brilliant. All the amenities required are provided in the room including a DVD player. The hotel also has a large selection of DVDs which can be rented for free. Our room was on floor 3 and the view was of a carpark so we had to keep the curtains closed at all times however this did not really bother us as we were out most of the time.

The staff are very helpful and will do everything to make a customer's stay as hassle free as possible.

There is a large and varied selection of food on the breakfast buffet.

A big thank you to all the staff at Glow Trinity Silom... the hotel is good value for money. Next time we are in Bangkok we will be staying here again.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends