Hotel was clean and comfortable and the staff very pleasant and courteous. Although pleasant and a nice experience for the price we paid, there wasn't anything in particular in terms of amenities (although full disclaimer I did not use the pool or fitness center) or service. If I go back to Bangkok I would try another hotel having already stayed at Trinity.
1) Room was clean and decor pleasant.
2) Free water bottle for each guest.
3) Courteous staff
4) walking distance to sky train and subway (although there's a "con" in that too.
5) Cheap buffet breakfast offered--180 THB if I recall correctly (slightly odd assortment of offerings but many options nonetheless).
1) Free wifi was either nonexistent or spotty. In middle of use would blink out and I'd either have to re log-in or restart my smartphone. Speed was a bit slow as well. Signal did not include the lobby or restaurant area.
2) Walking access from Hotel to Silom Road was via 2 connecting alleyways. During the day it was fine because the alleyways were full of street vendors. At night after 6pm, however, the vendors disappeared leaving it empty and dimly lit. My travel companion (another girl) and I weren't entirely comfortable walking through the alleyways at night but the front desk clerk insisted they were the fastest and "most safest" way to get to Silom Road.
3) Room decor was ok, a bit on the dark and gloomy side. And we couldn't open the curtains to let natural light shine in because what seemed like 10 feet across we're balconies of a neighboring apartment complex. The halls of the hotel were very dark and gloomy as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trinity Silom Hotel is right for a modern traveler. As a 3 star hotel, we offer our guest for spacious 104 rooms and essential facilities such as a shower, free WiFi, comfy bed, delicious breakfast and fitness facilities, Trinity Silom Hotel is located in the heart of the City of Angels, Bangkok in an extremely characteristic and lively area within short walk distance to some of desirable shopping area, embassies and also BTS Chong Nonsi Station. Silom is undoubtedly one of the city’s most important financial districts with many bank headquarters, sky-train (BTS), underground (MRT) and great restaurants abound in the area too-and then of course there’s the famous nightlife scene of Patpong. In addition, guests will appreciate the leisure and entertainment facilities in the hotel itself such as DVD rental corner, tour desk, also outdoor swimming pool & fitness facility (Available at Trinity Complex Building). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Trinity Silom Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glow By Zinc Trinity Silom Hotel Bangkok