“Perfetto!”

Trinity Silom Hotel
Ranked #189 of 887 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I went with my gf, and was a very very nice place
Nice design, confortable, quite, polite and friendly staff!
Location is perfect, near many interesting places and connections
I will surely back there!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
GLOWTrinitySilom, General Manager at Trinity Silom Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Dear AlesBanhC,

All of us at Glow Trinity Silom appreciate your time in sharing us your comments and I would like to thank you for your compliments on room design and the service provided by the hotel.

Your feed backs on our service are greatly appreciated and please rest assured that I will share your encouraging comments with the staff concerned as there is nothing more motivating them than to be recognized for providing exceptional service.

We sincerely appreciate your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to Glow Trinity Silom in the near future.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Once inside it is beautiful, clean and comfortable. This was my 3rd stay and 2nd with my wife.
Each time I am surprised with the staffs effort to do right. This time we had a room in tower2 which was larger and looked great.
There are various good restaurants nearby and also a local food mall you have to try!

Will be back again!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear janton O,

All of us at GLOW Trinity Silom appreciate your time in sharing us your comments and I would like to thank you for your compliments on our room, food in our restaurant and the service provided by the our staff.

Your feed back will help us serve you and all our guest more better in the future and we continue to be committed to provide you and all our guests with the highest standard of service in the industry

janton O, we sincerely appreciate your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back fo the 4th stay in GLOW Trinity Silom in the near future and I am sure you will surprise one again for next stay.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

I was looking for a good and modern hotel with a good location the BTS and with a pool (actually I didn't use the pool) and that for a good price. I found a pretty good deal in the internet and I was also able to use a discount code. I booked a non smoker room with a king size bed. But there was no non-smoker room with a Kingsize Bed available, so they showed me the smoker room but it was to much smell for me (ex smoker). So I told them twin beds in a non smoker room is alriegt, but they upgraded me for free to a better room with king size bed and non smoker. The room was very clean and was cleaned daily. The staff was very friendly! Specail thanks to AU, PALM and TOM !!! You are the best! I will definatly come back!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
GLOWTrinitySilom, General Manager at Trinity Silom Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear Lukas F,

All of us at Glow Trinity Silom appreciate your time in sharing us your comments and I would like to thank you for your compliments on the service provided by our staff.
Your feed backs on our service are greatly appreciated and please rest assured that I will share your encouraging comments with the staff concerned(Au, Plam and Tom) as there is nothing more motivating them than to be recognized for providing exceptional service.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

***Stayed March 2013***

I stayed here in March 2013, it was my first impression when I landed in Bangkok was staying at this hotel and walking around at 3am in the area.
The hotel was quite nice, seemed very trendy for a boutique hotel. I would personally consider it to be a Jr. W hotel. It put off that impression to me, the staff were bend over backwards nice and willing to help as much as they could. The thing that I really admired about this hotel was the fact that the staff didn’t understand the word no, I feel that from all the hotels I’ve stayed that they should take a lesson from this hotel. The guest comes first and that’s what they staff did!
The rooms were very nice when we stayed there and price, staff and rooms and also the location next to the skytrain were the reasons why we came back
I have no problem coming back to this hotel and I cannot wait to stay here again! I’ve also have had many friends ask where they should stay when they visit and every time I’ve said Glow Trinity Silom

Room Tip: There a 24 hour 711 and skytrain next to the hotel. Makes getting around Overly easy!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Jimmy C,

Thank you for your message concerning your recent stay with us.

Jimmy C, we sincerely appreciate your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to Glow Trinity Silom in the near future.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Stayed here twice in July. Initially you pull up and its quite disorientating. A drive way of a little road near a small shopping complex. Foyer ok, but rooms large and very clean, nice linen, safe fridge etc, good aircon, non smoking etc. Window but no views, rooms painted groovy charcoal!
6 floors, across the driveway if the trinity complex a small shopping centre with apartments above. Thats where the 25 meter pool is and great gym that you have access to. You can sit up there surrounded by the sky scrapers and read etc and have a decent work out. Take your own drinks up. They give you towels and there are banana lounges etc. 5 mins walk to BTS station Nosi? and then either 2-3 stops to river for all your sight seeing needs or the other way to Silom to MBK and other shopping centres. So easy. Walk down the small road to convent street and lots of places to eat, you can walk to the banyan tree for a drink and to Patpong market which is very tame and more of a market with some girlie bars very safe feel and not like NANA plaza.
Very happy with the cleanliness, the staff at reception, size of rooms and facilities and the location is fantastic. The price is amazing. Will definately stay here again

Room Tip: had rooms on level 5 great
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
GLOWTrinitySilom, General Manager at Trinity Silom Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Dear S1233

Thank you for your review concerning your recent stay with us.

All of us at Glow Trinity Silom appreciate your time in sharing us your comments and I would like to thank you for your compliments on the service provided by the our staff.

S1233, we sincerely appreciate your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to Glow Trinity Silom in the near future.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

very welcoming and helpful staff, whether at check in or whenever we returned. hotel provides free DVD rental, which was awesome for people like us, who don't particularly enjoy nightlife but are not yet ready for bed. just 1 min away from chong nonsi BTS, and we're also at the "backdoor" of a lively local weekday market area that leads up to the main Silom Rd. rooms are comfortable, relatively clean with fridge, complimentary water provided daily, good shower amenities & housekeeping services..

just one thing... when we checked in, we were told that we're getting a free upgrade to deluxe room because superior rooms were full. that made us happy, of course. but when our friends - who came a day later - checked in, they weren't told of any upgrade, and their room was exactly the same as ours. so... either they received the same upgrade without being told, or we were lied to!

anyway apart from that strange integrity issue, we don't have any problems with this hotel. you might be able to get cheaper hotels in the vicinity for similar comfort, but i think this hotel has great service that is worth returning to.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
GLOWTrinitySilom, General Manager at Trinity Silom Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Dear qqravelle,

Thank you for sparing your time for review Glow Trinity Silom.

I was extremely concerned to know your comment on the unpleasant experience regarding your room upgrade, normally we have no reason to lie to the customer because if we give the room as your original booking also nothing wrong to do that, however the staff informed you that we was upgrade you to deluxe I can confirmed that the staff done but might be your friend book the original room with deluxe category or other issue is my staff forgot to inform to your friend regarding the room upgrade. To make you clear with this regard please contact me directly at gm.silom@glowbyzinc.com and give me more reservation detail of you and your friend, then I can investigate this matter.

Once again qqravelle, thank you very much for your kind understanding and I will look forward to your continued patronage and wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

First time stayed here i would like to say it's value for your money.They upgraded my superior room to deluxe room, and housekeeping is up to standard. Highly recommended to people who want to stay nearby silom area.

Just one little problem,shower room water heater really can't control water temperature.Did anyone have this problem too?

Room Tip: room is clean and nice bed. Just sound proofing not so good.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Stanley L,

Thank you for choosing Glow Trinity Silom!

I was extremely concerned to know your comments on the unpleasant experience regarding shower room water heater cannot control water temperature it’s failed in our mission of providing you our standard of service with regards to your unsatisfied.

Please accept our most sincere apology for the inconvenience caused.

Once again, thank you very much for your kind understanding and please give us a chance to welcome you back in the near future.

Sincerely your,