“Great relaxing atmosphere”

Baan Dalah Mind Body Spa
Ranked #47 of 475 Spas & Wellness in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Baan Dalah MindBody Spa is conveniently located in the heart of the hotel/restaurant/tourist Sukhumvit area of Bangkok. Baan Dalah MindBody Spa has easy access from Bangkok’s clean and efficient Skytrain. Soi 8 is just half a block from the NaNa Skytrain Station.
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

Hi I opted for a spicy foot massage after seeing a 4.5 star trip advisor sticker on the window.
The staff were polite and smiling the service lived up to expectations highly recommend and exceptional service.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Went to this lovely little place today after many reviews in trip advisor. My sister and I were not disappointed. We birth had a hot Thai foot massage, it started with a gentle food wash then we were moved to comfy day beds. We laid down and were covered with a sarong and towels to keep us warm, the massage ladies we both had were exceptional. We had one leg done at a time with oil nice pressure not too hard and with various techniques and ever so relaxing then after each leg was completed, a hot ball of Thai herbs? Was wrapped in a towel and used to massage our legs and feet - amazing! After this our arms and hands were massaged, then our neck shoulders and head. Blissful!
The only thing I would recommend it that they use warmed massage oil or massage cream that turns to oil when warmed in ones hands, and they use soft/warm towels to wipe you down as the cold scratchy one wake you up a bit when you are in the relaxation zone! All in all amazing and we will be back several times before the end of our trip, for 500 Baht you cannot get better elsewhere!

Reviewed 27 February 2014

This may be a good example of a place that has suffered through success. We have gone there every trip to Bangkok for the last few years, and it now has more of a production line feel to it than before.

The reception staff speak good English. There is an almost constant stream of people coming in off the street to make enquiries, so you don't always get peace and quiet if you in the downstairs section. There is a separate downstairs room which is a lot quieter (used to be a mini-beauty salon but they have converted it to massage beds only now), and upstairs is quieter too.

We visited 3 times during our stay this time. We would recommend Jit for a strong deep tissue massage, and Lek for a gentle relaxing experience. In the 3 visits I had 1 mediocre massage (masseuse name unknown), and my wife 1 too. Jit was off work sick so she got pot luck. My wife chose to have the manicure as well as a massage. Both were mediocre. She ended up asking them for a nail file and nail polish remover to correct the rather sloppy work they had done.

Baan Dalah is still probably better than a lot of other places and we keep on going back, but we are going to keep a close eye next time on quality.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

Great location near Nana BTS, quality massage, very family friendly, excellent value.
My partner and I have visited this spa several times in the last 3 months, and it is the best all around Thai massage experience we have found.

1  Thank Ken S
Reviewed 8 February 2014

I have lived 2 minutes away from Baan Dalah for the past few years and therefore, I find it so convenient to visit whenever I can. To begin, the place is famous for their foot massages. This combined with the running water in the background and dark atmosphere makes this an ideal place for a private and soothing escape from the busy Sukhumvit. The prices here are amazingly low and just adds to the draw of coming here. I've been coming here at least once a week for a few years now and it never gets old. I would not recommend a thai massage here; I am usually disappointed whenever I have one. It's the foot massage by far that's the draw with an occasional head/shoulder massage or ear cleaning.