“Cute and cheap bags”
Review of Naraya Patpong

Naraya Patpong
Ranked #130 of 594 things to do in Bangkok
Reviewed 21 January 2013

The bags there were really cute and cheap and it comes in various patterns and sizes. Moreover it is so reasonable and there are many choices in the shop. It is a must to go whenever you have a chance to get to Thailand.

Reviewed 2 December 2012

I actually went to Naraya at MBK. But I have visited Naraya at Patpong 3 years ago. My review will always be the same. I LOVE Naraya product. They are cute with reasonable price. The products are good for souvenir and also for own use. Will definitely come back to Naraya should I visit Bangkok.

Reviewed 15 November 2012

This is the place to buy presents for friends and relatives.

Pouches from 40 Baht, key chains from 100 Baht, bedroom slippers from 110 Baht, caps/hats from 220 Baht etc. All products are made of cotton or satin material.

The stores are very organised. If you find a product which you like, ask the staff and they will point you to the correct aisle.

There is strict quality control and the Patpong branch has a small corner on its second floor, offering slightly defective products (e.g. small stain, slightly off sewing etc) at a discount.

My fellow travellers are crazy about Naraya so we visited five stores in Bangkok to find the products they want. The Central World Plaza and MBK outlets are the most crowded while the outlets at Siam Discovery and Asia Hotel are least crowded. Outlets at Asia Hotel and MBK are also much smaller as compared than outlets at Central World Plaza, Siam Discovery and Patpong. There are staff who can speak good Chinese and Japanese at the Central World Plaza outlet.

4  Thank Simply1005
Reviewed 11 October 2012

Cute bags, souvenirs, robes, and all cute and fluffy thingies that we love! Very attractive prices, so you can buy all of them :) I just love that shop. Every time I go to bkk I need to go there to increase my collection :).

2  Thank DaniCamargo
Reviewed 7 December 2011

I did not visit the Naraya shop in Patpong, but I visited the stores in Central World Complex and inside Tokyu departmental store in MBK. There are other branches around Bangkok as well. Check out the website for store locations.

Prices are very affordable and the workmanship is of high quality and great presentation. Their product ranges from handphone covers, lipstick holder, tissue holder, small purses, hangers, bedroom slippers, toiletries bag, handcarry bag to home decor and aprons and more. Yes, it's more for the ladies, not so much for the gents. The salesperson are friendly and approachable. There are seasonal collections for Christmas and Chinese New Year Celebration as well at this period of the year.
It's free to have a look but I can't guarantee that you will come out empty handed!

3  Thank paulyn y