Sukhumvit 12 Bangkok Hotel & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Maduzi Hotel(Bangkok)
1,255 results
All reviewsthe main roadtuk tukbusiness suitepool and garden areastudio roomrain showerasok stationnice poolsmall gymterminal mallfree upgradequiet locationegg stationthe hotel offersstayed for nightsnice breakfastfree shuttle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 December 2011

Was impressed by not just the service but friendliness of every staff. Room I stayed in was clean and toiletries were replenished daily. Breakfast was good and cheap. One thing I wasn't too happy about was the quality of pillows they have. I for one require a firm pillow but on my first night there I could barely sleep cos the pillows were all too soft.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 December 2011

Very nice surroundings....a modern hotel. The usual 4 to 5 star trimmings for a business traveler. Typically Thailand friendly staff. The location is central to Nana station and the Bunrumgrad hospital, MBK, Skytrain etc. I fluked this the first time when trying out a wotif Mystery deal and was pleasantly surprised.

I am back in Bangers next month and have booked at the Ramada again; not just because I have been there before, but because after more careful comparison with other hotels it was the best option for location, being nice and modern, and the best price.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank SmithersinAU
Reviewed 17 November 2011

Clean room, good location, attentive service, good value. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 November 2011

My Best friend and I stayed at Ramada from 11 October to 16 October. WE loved our room which was a twin, came with flatscreen tv with USB port which was good to charge my phone.
The porter took our bags to the room and told us we tipped him too much which was appreciated and he advised us a decent amount to tip. The staff in general, Ice, Oaf and another front line staff member were all very helpful, giving us advice on places to go to eat or shop and making reservations for us.

They have a pool and great loungers in the secluded gardens outside. Just note that the pools in thailand all seem to be one depth so no diving.

The Tuk Tuk is great as it saves you the walk to the main road Sukhmvit. although its not a difficult walk and by doing just this we noticed Insomnia club which is 2 mins walk on Soi 12 and the Ramada guests get free entry to the club which is open til about2/3am. Dont worry you cant hear any noise in the hotel or on road.

The Ramada is also a minutes walk to the Famous Cabbages and Condoms restaurant which is definately worth going to for the experience and the food is pretty good too.

Further to this Soi 12 also has a number of Quality Massage outlets which are well worth the price with some taking the last bookings at 10pm for a two hour long massage.

Our stay at Ramada was great fun, a few nights we stayed out late and returned in the early hours and were able to make tea in our room, or use the minibar,

a tip i would give is to empty the mini bar into one of the cupboards and buy your own drinks and snacks from the little shop outside the hotel (run by an indian fella) as its alot cheaper.

the hotel supply you with two small bottles and one large of drinking water per day.

the rooms are clean spacious and the bathrooms are accomodating.

also local to boots, Terminal 21 shopping centre, Skyrail Bed nightclub amongst others.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank EllleDiablo
Reviewed 22 October 2011

A nice hotel in Bangkok. It is on the basic side compared to other hotels in Bangkok but it has everything you need at a great rate. It is on Soi 12 which is nice and quite because it is a dead end street. They have a free tuk tuk to take you to sukhumvit road or you can walk which only takes 5-10 mins. The hotel has nice pool. The only downside to the pool is that I was woken up by screaming kids swimming in the pool even though I was on the 7th floor. Another thing I did not like is that the doors to the rooms are heavy duty fire proof doors that automatically close and are very loud. All I heard in the morning after being woken up by kids at the pool were doors constantly closing. Also, the a/c unit was a little funky and hard to control. It would be real low and then get real loud and then cycle back to being quite. I could figure out how to keep it at one constant fan speed. As far as ramada’s go this is probably the nicest one around but being in Bangkok there are lots of other hotels that are just as nice.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple