“Oasis”

Sukhumvit 12 Bangkok Hotel & Suites
Ranked #123 of 891 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 17 September 2013

My husband and I were very pleased with our suite on the 11th floor overlooking parkland and water. It was a very convenient location made easy with the use of the tuk tuk to transport you to the main road. We did walk it a number of times as we had no means to contact the hotel to request a pick up. Once getting to the main road it was very close to Terminal 21 shopping centre, the BTS sky train and the subway. We found the transport easy to use and better than getting stuck in traffic. Plenty of street stalls to grab a bargain and lots of tailors. There were many restaurants in the couple of block radius that were not wildly expensive and food was good. The staff were always pleasant and polite and our room was well maintained during our 5 day stay. The water pressure was fantastic for showering! Am planning to have some dental work in the future and will be returning to the Ramada.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Janette W
Simon P R, General Manager at Sukhumvit 12 Bangkok Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2013

Dear Janette W

Thank you very much for your recent visit and the time you have taken in sharing your Ramada experience here on TripAdvisor.

We are happy to read your compliments and will not miss to share this with our associates. I also very well noted, that you are planning another trip to Bangkok. Please contact me directly and I will make sure we reserve your preferred room again.

Yours Sincerely

Simon
simon.rindlisbacher@ramadasuitesbangkok.com

Write a ReviewReviews (1,227)

Reviewed 16 September 2013 via mobile

I won't hesitate to recommend the Ramada to people. I just finished a 5 night stay and as someone that works for a large hotel group I can be pretty fussy but I couldn't fault it
The stay was made particularly pleasant by restaurant staff Keng and San who looked after us. Tuk tuk service is a great idea and rooms are well maintained, particularly love the rain shower feature. Only down side for me were the reception staff, the man who checked us out left me standing there waiting for a receipt and ignored me when I asked again.
Will definitely only stay here on return trips to bangkok

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank clstan
Reviewed 13 September 2013

The hotel location was quite good,walk about 10min there is asok,skunvit station.shopping mall,restaurants also near.They have own tuk tuk, hotel to main street,we can use 24hours.
The room was pretty good,but only one thing is cartain and sofa wasn't clean.
Staff are very frendly and helpful.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 September 2013

As the title states, I am a repeat guest here. Located down a quiet, residential soi, Ramada delivers consistent service and comfort. I have stayed in most room types(deluxe, studio and business) and all have ample space, large bathrooms( with good pressure) and comfy beds. My gf and I enjoy lounging in their quiant, yet tranquil gardens(giant canopy beds were cool). There was some new construction nearby, but not once did I hear it when sleeping. It is a 10 min walk to the main road, but with the free tuk tuk shuttle(u can call to even pick u up at the road) makes it easy. Lots of restaurants and shopping around the main sukhumvit road. Staff are always pleasant and smiling. When I pass thru Bangkok again(in a few weeks) I will definitely be booking with Ramada again!

Room Tip: -Business rooms are huge(living room, 2 tv's and small kitchen) -For smokers, rooms are located...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2013

just a average hotel as i the services was average and rooms were average as well . The only thing was good it was based in the middle of the city and business and shopping place so not much of a travelling was required.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 September 2013

This hotel was a pleasure to stay in to escape the hustle and bustle of Bangkok. Lovely staff, good breakfast and very comfortable rooms. Could not ask for more and would have liked to stay on but they were fully booked.
Construction on building next door was a problem when down at the pool - very noisy.

Room Tip: Rooms on opposite side of pool would have a better view
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Rooms clean and tidy. My family really enjoyed to stay at hotel for swimming and took a rest. There are free wifi for unlimited use and well contacting. All of staff is friendly and very helpful. They would provided the opinion in your trip when having a breakfast and that is very useful especially it is a first trip in Thailand.

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Simon P R, General Manager at Sukhumvit 12 Bangkok Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2013

Dear ChachaLeung

Wow, we are happy to read, that you and your family had an unforgettable stay with us. I read your review this morning at our daily briefing with all the managers and all were delighted to hear your compliments. Thank you very much for this and also your recent visit.

Looking forward to welcoming you and your family hopefully in a not too distant future. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly and I will be happy in personally taking care of all your arrangements here at the hotel.

Yours Sincerely

Simon
simon.rindlisbacher@ramadasuitesbangkok.com

Travellers also viewed these Bangkok hotels
Dream Bangkok
Galleria 10 Sukhumvit
Galleria 10 Sukhumvit
#264 of 891 in Bangkok
Citadines Sukhumvit 23 Bangkok

Been to Sukhumvit 12 Bangkok Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Sukhumvit 12 Bangkok Hotel & Suites

Address: 22 Sukhumvit Soi 12 Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110, Thailand (Formerly Ramada Hotel & Suites Bangkok)
Region: Thailand > Bangkok > Sukhumvit
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#34 Business Hotel in Bangkok
#68 Romantic Hotel in Bangkok
#75 Family Hotel in Bangkok
Price Range: £40 - £107 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Sukhumvit 12 Bangkok Hotel & Suites 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Agoda, Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Fastbooking, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Sukhumvit 12 Bangkok Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Hotel And Suites Bangkok