Sukhumvit 12 Bangkok Hotel & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Maduzi Hotel(Bangkok)
1,255 results
All reviewsthe main roadtuk tukbusiness suitepool and garden areastudio roomrain showerasok stationnice poolsmall gymterminal mallfree upgradequiet locationegg stationthe hotel offersstayed for nightsnice breakfastfree shuttle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Taxi drop off, the driver commented why I chose to stay at the end of the Soi ! Staff helpful, Standard hotel room, not so large, clean, double bed was 2 mattress put together, large shower head unfort needed cleaning as only half the head was sprayed water. Breakfast was average, egg station good, attentive staff.
Chose this hotel for the pool, its actually quite a small 20M salt water pool, with no direct sun as its surrounded by other buildings, the building construction next door spoiled the tranquility, nice small garden with plenty of loungers, loved the large swing bed, lots of mozzies though.
Short walk to the main road, under 10 min, hotel tuktuk convenient if you don’t want to walk. Staff can call a taxi from the hotel. Walking distance to BTR & Terminal 21 shopping mall.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 April 2014

My wife and I chose Ramada during our first stay as we wanted a hotel not quite in the busy area but yet easily accessible. This was perfect. It was quiet and off of Sukhumvit but with the tuk tuk service we were quickly on Sukhumvit. We also enjoyed the ability to take a morning walk from the hotel to Sukhumvit (about 5-10 min).
The staff was extremely friendly and professional and helpful. We were always pleasantly greeted by the desk staff and the restaurant staff. We enjoyed chatting with them. The room was very comfortable with a king bed and seemed to have adequate space. The fridge was nicely stocked.The room was clean and the shower had a nice "rain-shower" head from the ceiling as well as a traditional shower head.
We very much enjoyed the pool area, and the restaurant as well. The breakfast buffet is an enjoyable, relaxful start to the day. Some of the other reviews I read prior to coming here complained of the construction noise. Yes, we did hear some of that noise but it was not as bad as I thought, and it did not start early enough to wake us, so it was not much of an issue.
We would come back most certainly. It was the most personable Ramada I have stayed at.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank John G
Reviewed 12 April 2014

I had given up staying on Soi 11 and the last few times I had stayed at Ramada and found the location peaceful. The tuk- tuk service of this hotel is the best, I would say. If you want a peaceful stay away from Arabs and noisy uncouth Indians with their ill behaved kids that we meet at lower Soi's then this is the place to be in.
I had to cut short my trip because of my nephews illness, and the staff was exceedingly helpful. The Reception desk was efficient and special thanks to Khun Thip, Ms Angela from Switzerland, and the ever smiling Khun Yod!
Moreover, corresponding with the Reservations is a pleasure because they have been quick and helpful. I dont think I'm going to change my hotel in BKK ever.

Room Tip: The sixth floor has smoking rooms
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank NeuronNewDelhi
Reviewed 12 April 2014

We returned here after a fantastic stay last year. We were placed in the same room which is lovely and spacious with a great big bed that could fit five people in it! The shower is lovely and powerful and there is a hairdryer, fridge, vanity kits and tv available. I find it a bit of a nuisance there is no tea or coffee in the room, however if you go down to the pool before breakfast ends at 11 they will give you complimentary coffee even if you haven't paid for breakfast. The pool is nice and the green is luscious but there isn't that much sun on the pool during the day so the pool can get very cold. The unfortunate thing about this stay was that 3000 baht went missing from my purse in the room. There is a safe in the room but we did nit think to use it as you feel that as things are in a locked room they are safe. We were very wrong. The hotel offered us a Complimentary nights stay which we were very grateful for, however this incident ruined a whole day for us as the hotel took u til 5pm to sort it out after reporting it in the morning.

This is a lovely hotel, a real oasis in the middle of the busy Sukhumvit, but please be careful with your belongings in the room.

The local area is great, terminal 21 across the road where in the food court you can get a fried rice for 35 baht, street food aplenty down the soi and on Sukhumvit and Asok station very close by. There is also Subway, KFC, McD nearby too.

The hotels restaurant is lovely and the staff were wonderful. Very attentive and chatty and they made our evenings a pleasure.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nicola H
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Disclaimer: This is my second stay with the Ramada in Sukumvit. The first time I wrote a review the manager commented on it and said if I ever returned to contact him personally and he would take care of everything. I admit I was tempted to accept his offer, but then I wouldn't be unbiased if I wrote a new TripAdvisor review, so I just went through their website as I normally would have.

I hadn't planned on returning to Bangkok so soon, but Yangon proved to be more expensive than I though you got for you money so I returned to Bangkok a day early. When I arrived in Bangkok in March I had stayed at the Radisson on Soi 13, in the same area as the Ramada. The hotels were about the same price ( +/- $10). The reason I returned to the Ramada was because of the garden and pool area. I like the Radisson very much and feel it would be a great place to stay on business. I wasn't here on business I was for pleasure and the Radisson's pool area was not nearly as inviting as the Ramada's. The Ramada has a lush green garden with a pool in the middle of it. I have the feeling that the pool area was well thought out as a focal point of the hotel, not an afterthought. The ability to order a meal and have the pool in my view was a very pleasant was to spend an hour or two.

Everything I said previously about the room has not changed. They are the same compact efficient comfortable rooms. The bathroom was spotless and no mold in sight. The hallways are nicely carpeted and quiet. The elevators are quick to arrive and nearly silent.

I am not sure what her title is but the woman working the front desk, Angela, really provided me with outstanding service. She efficiently got me checked in, pulled out the tourist map and started circling things and giving directions to things I had missed seeing on my previous trips. At breakfast she did the meet and greet smooze with all of the guests in the restaurant as well as doing some of the serving staff's job, like pouring coffee. I think management should be aware of what a great employee they have in her.

The food and beverage part of the property made me feel like returning family. The lady who runs it welcomed me back like a lost sister. One evening there was a large party in the pool area and most of the staff were working there leaving one staff member to handle the six of us who were in the dining area. I was reading and I noticed someone nearby. I look up and it is Leama who has stopped by to say hello and welcome be back to the property. She was working the party and must have seen me and taken the time from the party to come over and say hello Not a long time, but just enough to recognize a returning customer.. This is the kind of service that keeps people returning to a place.

If I return to Bangkok I will certainly stay at the Ramada Hotel and Suites again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo