Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
US$54
US$54
FindHotel
US$28
Hotels.comUS$54
Booking.comUS$70
eDreamsUS$70
All reviews asok bts stayed here for nights boutique hotel visit bangkok pleasant stay buffet breakfast soi terminal mall laundry
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 October 2012

The hotel located near the sky train station Asoke and the new Mall Terminal 21. It offered a Tuk Tuk free ride to those places. The front desk staffs were friendly, polite, and helpful. The room where I and my wife stayed for 5 days and 4 nights were spacious and clean. Bathroom was OK too. The only incident was when we need to go on a tour in the morning (day 2). We need to go to the bathroom early in the morning but there was no water at all. (I asked the staff and they said to wait n told me that water in the whole hotel was not running that morning). They gave us a gallon of drinking water for our needs in the bathroom that morning. It was just that incident and it didn't ruin my whole judgement. Still a very good place to stay.

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Boone168
Reviewed 2 September 2012

Stayed here for work, so I did not book it myself. The hotel is in a quiet location, yet still within walking distance from Terminal 21 (shopping center) and Robinson's supermarket.
The choice to stay in this hotel depends on what you are looking for. I liked the quiet location, but then again, some of the hotel guests spoiled that experience for me by making a lot of noise during the nights. I complained to the reception and they immediately took action, so that's good. My colleagues (on other floors) had similar experiences. One even had to move to another floor.
In their cases, the hotel also took immediate action, so I find them very responsive.

I guess that the fact that the hotel is on the cheaper side, brings that kind of trouble with it though.

As for the rooms, they were clean, but clearly in need of a bit of a spruce up, especially carpet (stains, holes) and linen (clean, but a lot of holes in the duvet cover and sheet for instance). Not a huge deal, but it just doesn't look so great. I myself am just not a big fan of carpet in a hotel room, I will take wooden floors or tiles anyday, much cleaner!

The hotel staff makes up for a lot though, they are truly great. Very helpful and friendly. The hotel also has a tuktuk that will bring you to your destination close to the hotel (but too far to walk).
The breakfast was very okay, lots of asian food, but also pastries, muffins, toast, jam, butter, eggs (any style, so they are made to order), 3 kinds of juice, yogurt etc.

The hotel does not have a gym or pool, but one can use the facilities next door at no extra charge. Small gym and small pool, but enough to do the trick.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Conihor
Reviewed 26 August 2012

Excellent hotel with british architecture. Good food and good big rooms. Location is also very good, near to BTS Asoke. For indians a lot of indians aroud the corner. Tuktuk service to BTS. A very calm & cool atmosphere at the hotel and very good to stay with your family. Overall its excellent.

Reviewed 24 August 2012

After my second stay at this hotel, I'd have to say my impression of it has plummeted. It has a good location, the rooms are comfortable and the breakfast is good but for whatever reason not nearly as good as it was on my first stay. The young man at the reception desk who is apparently new has some serious issues of one kind or another. His English is incomprehensible. That seems to be at the crux of his problem. He seems immature, untrained and rude.
Like many hotels, the charges for laundry are outrageous and unconscionable. I knew this before I had them clean a few items for me so it is my fault but their gross overcharging leaves a particularly bad feeling. And what is with the stains all over the hallway carpets? It's as if they've been sponsoring weekly food fights in the halls. The rooms aren't as bad but it really makes you wonder. I enjoyed my first stay here but this latest experience not at all. I won't be returning.

Room tip: The larger rooms are only a little larger than the standard rooms.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank borodino
Reviewed 19 August 2012

i stayed there for one night and apparently booked twice when I only booked once. I tried bookin at hotels website and it said it failed . so i booked again on AGODA. and this hotel didnt even give me any confirmation emails what so ever to even confirm my booking so i believed that the booking failed when i did it through hotels website. I emailed them. and they did not reply... they technically stole my 60 dollars. unbelievable. the bathroom even smelt very bad.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends