All reviews tuk tuk rain shower asoke station the main road hard beds quiet location terminal shopping mall room was spacious sukhumvit area pleasant stay stayed nights breakfast was included nana train laundry thai taxis
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I'm not quite sure how many times I've stayed here at this point. It's almost like coming home. The quality of the rooms and service is above par and the breakfast very good. I didn't get to dine there, but I'm sure it would be good as well. One of my favorite hotels in the world.

Room Tip: Taxi from the airport 300-500 Baht
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Fantastic rooms here. Big and clean and modern, and only a couple of minutes walk to lots of malls and restaurants.
Also near to a couple of metro stations.
Really good value for money, I have stayed twice before, and already booked for February 2019.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank stevewarr
General_Manager_RP, General Manager at Kingston Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Steve,

It is great to learn that you were satisfied with hotel’s facilities and the location of the hotel. I would like to take
this opportunity to thank you for sharing your positive feedback about Kingston Suites Hotel in TripAdvisor.

We look forward to providing you with another excellent stay during your next visit to Kingston Suites Hotel in February 2019.

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

The biggest advantage of staying at Kingston is the polite and helpful staff and the amazing location in sukhumvit, walking distance from Asoke and Nana bts and Sukhumvit MTT station. This gives you easy access to anywhere in Bangkok.

The rooms in themselves need to be better. We had some challenges with the room that was alloted however the manager was kind enough to upgrade us to a better room. However the rooms are in need of some TLC.

Would not mind staying here again.

Stayed: August 2018

Dear Ashish,

Thank you for taking your time to share your kind feedback on TripAdvisor and for staying with us at Kingston Suites Hotel.

We appreciate your kind feedback on the room conditions and would like to apologize for any
inconvenience caused. We have listed out, based on your feedback, actions to improve and will elevate the
process of improvement very soon.

Reviewed 18 August 2018

One word I like to say about this hotel is "PERFECT"
1. Perfect location very closed to asok and NANA skytrain straion.
2. Perfect room service dedicated on each floor.
3. Spacious room with giant mirrors all over.. love the view.
4. Locker\fridge\bathtub\laundry everything is available.
5. Very cheap and affordable as compare to similar hotel.
6. Perfectly guest friendly.
7. Nice breakfast buffet with lots of range but don't expect Indian food.
8. Closed to happening nightlife of soi cowboy and NEP.
9. Free tuk tuk servie to drop\pick you from NANA\Asok station.
10. Only disappointing thing is the pool which is located in its second building.. didn't get a chance to use.

Overall its one of the stay I love most during my Thailand trip and woild love to stay there again.

Room Tip: all rooms and floor are good.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank hipiyush007

Dear Guest,

Our hotel does indeed offers guests great facilities. We pride ourselves on the level of service we offer and also do strive to exceed guest expectations. I am thrilled that you were really happy.

We look forward to providing you with another excellent stay during your next visit to Kingston Suites Hotel.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

There're all the conforts, the workers are kind and the rooms are clean... It's essential. The international breakfast is rich, good selection for fruit, salad and bread ... I was fine for all my holiday

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Miss Liling,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for staying at Kingston Suites Hotel and sharing such a kind review on
TripAdvisor.

I am delighted that you appreciated the services delivered from our staff. Your comments are a great motivation
which will truly encourage us to do even better job on your next visit.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Kingston Suites Hotel soon. Once again, thank you very
much for your kind feedback.