“Very Enjoyable Stay”

Ranked #306 of 858 Hotels in Bangkok
Bintulu, Malaysia
“Very Enjoyable Stay”
Reviewed 22 August 2010

I found the hotel is very nice with European Design and valuable considering the cheap price and facilities they provide.
Arriving in the lobby, the staffs were very welcoming and polite, they assist us for all our request. The room is quite big and clean with free wifi. I think this is a new hotel. We then decided to go to shopping, and used their "tuk-tuk" dropped us nearby BTS station, Overall, I consider this hotel is a valuable choice especially when you come with family since we can relax in quite place. I highly recommend this hotel to all my friends.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
KingstonManager, Manager at Kingston Suites, responded to this review, 24 August 2010
Dear ctyung_edmund,

Thank you for your review on Kingston Suites, Sukhumvit 15. It is nice to hear that you had most pleasant stay with us. Your review inspires all staff to continue their efforts to provide excellent services and products to all guests.

We wish to welcome you back here at Kingston Suites very soon.

Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 22 August 2010

There is a free wifi in the room which is convenient for me to stay connect with my home. free tuk tuk service to Asok and Nana BTS station saving me alot of trouble to find transport. The staffs are also very friendly. Good food at Thyme Restaurant. Particularly, I have a very big, clean room with european theme which my partner and i find it very impressed.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
Dear samboytomato,

Thank you for your review on Kingston Suites, Sukhumvit 15. We happy to hear that your overall stayed here met your expectation. Your compliment will be shared to all staff to inspire them to continue on hard working.

We are looking forward to your next stay at Kingston Suites, Sukhumvit 15.

Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
Reviewed 20 August 2010

The Kingston Suites Bangkok is definetely the taste of those who are travelling from every part of the world. The hotel has very accomodating front desk and the staffs are all extremely friendly! Besides that, the hotel features interiors of classic europian style, with big bed-rooms according to the hotel theme. This new hotel is located at a very strategic location of the city of Bangkok, which is only 5-10 minutes walk to Asok BTS Station. Besides that, what makes it more convenient to reach out and explore is the free tuk tuk service provided to Asok and Nana Station.. To add up, a 5 minutes walk to soi 11 will keep our hunger obsession on as varieties of food and delicasies ranging from spicy traditional Asian food to the grill and fried western food can be found along the road! Not to forget the in-house facililities offered are simply superb. The good Wifi speed makes accesing the net a hassle-free matter where one can easily browse the net at anytime of the day. Those who are on business trips or those who needs to use the computer can easily access to one at the small business in the hotel . Apart from fantastic wifi service, the hotel also offers a range of delicious and mouth watering delicasies specially prepares by the chef of the Thyme Restaurant. Delicious food, paired with the modern interior of the restaurant just make the who dining session a memorable one.

Stayed August 2010, travelled solo
KingstonManager, Manager at Kingston Suites, responded to this review, 23 August 2010
Dear LadyListy,

Thank you for sharing your valued time to give us the good feedback to Kingston Suites, Sukhumvit 15. We love to hear that you entirely enjoyed your stayed here, started from the friendliness of our Front desk staff, unique interior European style, free tuk tuk shuttle service to the main busiest Sukhumvit road, wifi internet and Thyme restaurant.

For your information, starting from next month we will extending the tuk tuk shuttle schedule. It will be started from 8.00hrs. to 22.00hrs. everyday for the convenience of the guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back here again.

Adelaide, Australia
Reviewed 17 August 2010

After a pretty average experience in President Palace, I checked into Kingston suites and loved it.

I thought it was great value. I got a great deal on wotif.com with free breakfast and late checkout - both of which they honored.

The room was big, and the shape and set up was like a room you might have at home, which makes it very comfortable. Most other hotels have long skinny rooms which feel very unlike home. Hard to explain - just look at the pictures.

The room had opening windows, which was a nice touch. Although it was hot an noisy outside, it was nice to have some "fresh" air from time to time.

The breakfast was ok with standard buffet fare and your choice of freshly cooked eggs. The room service I had was good.

Generally I found the service to be prompt and friendly. I also liked the free computer / internet use in the lobby.

The air conditioning was very effective, although a bit noisy. This suited me because the background noise helps me sleep (I use a white noise machine at home)....but it may not suit everybody.

The only real downside is the location. It is a fair way down soi 15, so it's a pretty long hot walk to get to Sukhumvit road / Nana BTS station. There's also not much of interest down soi 15 either like restaurants and shops. However, I'd still recommend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled solo
KingstonManager, Manager at Kingston Suites, responded to this review, 21 August 2010
Dear lethal25,

Thank you for your comment to Kingston Suites, Sukhumvit soi 5. We glad to know that overall services and products met your expectation, comfortable room, great food and useful small internet area at the lobby.

To update you, we now have the tuk tuk shuttle service to the key area of Sukhumvit road for your convenience of travelling during the day and night.

Your message will be shared to all staff to inspire them to continue on hard working to ensure that all guests will have a wonderful stay at Kingston Suite Bangkok.

Hong Kong, China
Reviewed 15 August 2010

I stayed in Kingston Suites 4 nights and it is really a great hotel. The room is big, stylish and felt comfortable when I got it in. The bathroom is also great with with strong water-pressure for the rain shower, I really enjoyed showering in Kingston LOL. The staffs are very friendly, nice and helpful. Breakfast was good for me (maybe not for others) because there was not so many types of food. Just few minutes walk to the Asok BTS station and the MRT station.

The internet connection was slow and I even couldn't browse some web sites due to the poor speed. Anyway, this is a great hotel which I highly recommend and I certainly will stay in Kingston in my next trip.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with friends
KingstonManager, Manager at Kingston Suites, responded to this review, 16 August 2010
Dear BillHKG,

Thank you for your review regarding to your stayed at Kingston Suites. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stayed here. Your message will be shared to Housekeeping staff, Engineering staff and Restaurant staff.

We have noted on the internet speed issued. We will monitor it and ensure that your next stay will not have the same problem again.

All of our staff looks forward to welcoming you back on your next stay here at Kingston Suites.

Hong Kong, China
Reviewed 6 August 2010

When you check in, make sure the amenities in your room are recorded with housekeeping/front desk. when I reserved one single room, I was given one bathrobe/pair of slippers, when I checked out, I was asked where are the other bathrobe/pair of slippers, until I open my baggage and ask them to check, they back up and said it was their mistake and even apologies were given, I would not ever return or recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled solo
2 Thank awakened
KingstonManager, Manager at Kingston Suites, responded to this review, 9 August 2010
Dear awakened,

We are sorry to hear that your had a unpleasant experienced during your stay at Kingston Suites. Your mentioned issued had been raised to concerned departments and the training was conducted to avoid the same situation in the future.

Please accept our apologies once again for our negligence of the service, which make your stay not comfortable. We hope to be able to welcome you again and have another opportunity to serve you better.

Taiwan
Reviewed 4 August 2010

I check out from Citin Garden Resort Pattaya and recommended by the front desk staff to KINGSTON SUITES! Thanks to the staff that recommend us to this GREAT HOTEL!
All the staff very nice to us during our stay. Services provided is up to 5 star hotel standard. Worth for money, if you stay here, your experience in return is more than what you pay for. Definitely will return to this hotel. I'll also recommend this hotel to all my friends!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank kujiadao
KingstonManager, Manager at Kingston Suites, responded to this review, 7 August 2010
Dear kujiadao,

Thank you for your great review to Kingston Suites. Your compliment of service and staff will be shared to all of them to continue their good and hard working and to ensure that we provide the best service to all guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.