“One of a kind experience!”

Siam Kempinski Hotel Bangkok
Ranked #27 of 885 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 24 January 2012

My family and I stayed at this hotel 2 nights at the beginning of january and we really enjoyed our stay. The service was just perfect. Starting with the warm and personnalized welcome by Bundith (sorry for the spelling) to the airport staff who took care of us on our way back home. Everybody was extremily polite, courteous and at all time very helpfull, making sure we were given the correct information.
The connected rooms that we had were very spacious and nicely equiped.
Overall, I'll say that we had an amazing experience that exceeded our expectations and there's not doubt that we'll soon come back at Siam Kempinski!
A big THANK YOU to all the Siam Kempinski team!

Room Tip: Siam Paragon Mall just a few steps away! Breakfast buffet and Afternoon Tea are a must do!
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 24 January 2012

Stayed here with my wife for a few days on my return from Paris recently and it was first class all the way. When you compare the value to European hotels and the service and entertainment it is a hotel I will definitely come back to.

Room was very modern and luxurious and the pools were really nice for the middle of Bangkok next to the best shopping centre. We sat and read books each day for some time which is very unusual for Bangkok.

The other highlight for us was the fabulous entertainer( I think Joy was her name) in the Tea Room on the nights we were there. We listened to her beautiful voice two nights running and we will definitely return just to hear her sing. Why she is not yet famous I have no idea. Another couple we met one night were mesmerised like us.

I am now a convert to Kempinski hotels and will certainly try others and come back here. Can't wait!!!

Room Tip: The deluxe suited us fine...you"d pay 800 USD if you were in Europe.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tooraktraveller
Reviewed 22 January 2012

The pool area is more like a resort than the usual city hotel offering. The spa is excellent, the food and beverage good and the service is truly excellent. Rooms are very clean and comfortable. Offers wireless internet throughout the property.

The location, right behind Siam Paragon shopping mall and within easy walking distance to the Siam train station, Central World, make this an excellent choice for Business or pleasure.

Check out the food section of the Siam Paragon, there is a gourmet food area that sells dips, pâté, cheese, wines, fruit and there are a number of reasonably good restaurants should you want to escape the hotel.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SingaporeMichael
Reviewed 22 January 2012

I stayed there on 19 th jan 12 and 20 jan 12 . The service standards are the best I have experienced . Was there with my wife and while after a holiday in Phuket . The location is very central also.
I have stayed in other 5 star hotels in Bangkok in the last few years . None have been so efficeit and exceptional .
Look forward to staying there again

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed 17 January 2012

Located in the heart of Bangkok’s shopping malls district mainly paragon & central world,it Is the best suited for shopping if that is the main agenda for you!
The check in was smooth & fast, the room were small but functional since the hotel is hardly year old you can feel the grandeur all around.
The breakfast was amazing and good spread we sat outside near the pool area and lazily had our amazing hollandaise...
Try the spa which is luxurious beautiful don’t miss it...
For my future visit to Bangkok this will be my home! I strongly recommend this hotel to everyone.
Check out was smooth & the van that dropped to the airport was big and luxurious.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank Vindav
Reviewed 15 January 2012

After 9 weeks backpacking around asia, my two nights in the Siam Kempinski were my treat. I loved the hotel for several reasons. The main one is the pool area. Relaxing green spaces in Bangkok are near non exsistant, so to be able to take my book and relax in the shade of a magnolia tree was very pleasant. Another thing I loved was my bed, which was extremely comfortable especially the pillows. Breakfast was great, as was the high tea in the T lounge. The only thing i would say is that some of the fixtures esp in the bathrooms have been over designed so they look amazing but are difficult to use. The location is fantastic with easy ascess to the massive malls of Siam Square. I think this is a good location for the business traveller but also the lesisure traveller on a few nights stay who is worried about Bangkok being too overpowering and wants to stay away from the seamier side of things. For those like me who a five star hotel is a treat rather than the norm, you can get to and from the hotel very easily using the skyrail with only one change. Which means you can avoid both the godawful bangkok traffic and the worse taxi drivers.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 January 2012

this isn't second visit to the hotel. forgot the problems Ihad last year otherwise would have not booked the hotel. the design of the air conditioning blows directly at my head on the bed, also something wrong with thermostat. could not control the temperature. the room just got colder. Same thing last year.

• Stayed: January 2012