Siam Kempinski Hotel Bangkok
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
GLOW Pratunam(Bangkok)
  • Restaurant
2,408 results
All reviewssra buakids clubcabana roomparagon mallbrasserie europadirect access to the poolbuggy servicegarden wingcomplimentary mini barcentral worldresort feelduplex suitethe executive loungepremier roomluxury hotelbeautiful hotelthai restaurant
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 July 2012

Lovely beautiful and tasteful hotel - everything you would expect from Kempinski
Nice feel to the lobby, and excellent service
Great executive lounge area - place to sit and relax saw well as excellent breakfast menu
Good gym and every nice pool area - large look even though it is irregular in shape you can have a good swim
Thai restaurant is quiet good ambience and food tasty
Best is location - you can walk across to Siam Paragon where you have instant access to shops and a fantastic food court. Also can walk through to BHS.
Buggy is also available to take you to nearby places
Would recommend this hotel if you ever need to rest and relax in Bangkok

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2012

Had a 5 days stay in bangkok after our 6 days tour in hk. We stayed 3nights in novotel siam square but wasnt impressed, our stay in novotel wasnt that comfortable, good thing we have few more days to spend in bangkok and made a reservation in kempinski! Hotel lobby was soo grand! My kids loved their welcome drinks. Our room was sooo nice! Really worth the money! My kids didnt even wanna go out to shop at paragon, they prefer to stay in the room. Smart tv,furnitures made by our fellow filipino cobonpue! All the luxe!! Will definitely stay here again even its a little pricey but you get what you paid for!!

Room Tip: I chose the room with a pool view so i can see my kids while they were swimming at the pool while im inside at the comfort of my rooms balcony
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2012

This is our first stay at the Kempinski and it is very convenient for our purpose (Thai food and shopping). The swimming pool at the hotel is not bad either and the kids had a great time.

Traffic in Bangkok is notoriously bad so why not stay next to one of the largest shopping complex in the world? Also you can access other parts of the city by sky train. On one occasion we booked a restaurant a few miles away from the hotel and was told by the concierge that it may take an hour to get there by taxi so we ended up dining at the Siam Paragon. There are just so many restaurants to choose from.

One caveat is that since the hotel is located in the busiest part of town, traffic in and out of the hotel may take over 15 minutes. So avoid this hotel if you plan to travel by car all the time.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2012

Stayed Siam Kempinski after Krabi trip for two nights, room a bit small for Bangkok five stars hotel,
Room only good for max two guests.
Breakfast was excellent.
Good shopping location.

Room Tip: Better have breakfast in western coffee shop than in Thai Restaurant.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Fred N
Reviewed 21 July 2012

Stayed a night at Siam Kempinski for work and was "wowwed" by their service.
At the airport, I didn't have airport transfer arranged. So I asked the staff from the hotel who was waiting for guest arriving at the airport for directions. He immediately went out of his way to bring me to the local taxi stand and wrote down the name of the Hotel for the driver. This is what I call service.
In the hotel, the room was spacious and bed was comfortable. The buffet spread was not huge like others I've tried but they had quality breakfast with unobtrusive service.
On the way back to the airport, the hotel limo was stuck in traffic (which is very common in Bangkok). The driver seeing that I was a little bored, switched on the wi-fi in the car so that I could use my smartphone!
Highly recommended.