Siam Kempinski Hotel Bangkok
US$89
US$67
  • Restaurant
2,410 results
All reviewssra buakids clubcabana roomparagon mallbrasserie europadirect access to the poolbuggy servicegarden wingcomplimentary mini barcentral worldresort feelduplex suitethe executive loungepremier roomluxury hotelbeautiful hotelthai restaurant
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 February 2013

I'm not one to fret about missing a hotel breakfast while on holiday, but for some reason I was kicking myself the one day I skipped the oh-so-good breakfast buffet at the Siam Kempinski. An excellent base for your travels. We started and ended our Thailand trip in Bangkok - both times we stayed here. Extra friendly service and staff, clean rooms and modern decor, and close proximity to the lovely Paragon mall. Will definitely consider coming back here.

Room Tip: Might want to have some bug repellent on hand before you enter the lobby. The lobby is teeming with mosquitos and may deter from the lovely welcome drink (How the staff is accustomed to this, I have no idea. But they don't seem to be bothered that much).
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 January 2013

We had a very short stay at Siam Kempinski in begining of January, Hotel is new and very Fancy.

Hotel is located next to Siam Paragon Mall and Central. Siam Bts station is walking distance.
The rooms are Big, very clean and fitted with latest hardware & accessories. Minibar Refrigerator was complimentary during our stay. Bathroom had all amenities that you could possible need.

They have Golf Cars to leave you at nearby malls and station.

A very Modern and Upmarket Hotel. Would like to stay again.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 January 2013

Siam Kempinski, Bangkok.

Hits all the right notes!

Great location next to the Siam Paragon centre and Skytrain.

Fantastic oasis of calm - quiet, lovely swimming area and superb buffet + a la carte (inclusive) breakfasts with very friendly and highly efficient service.

Perfectly appointed room. All the expected amenities restocked daily.

Lovely bath. Really comfortable bed.

Could not fault it. Highly recommend this hotel to any traveller. I'll happily stay in a Kempinski again.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed 30 January 2013

Our stay at the residencies was nice enough, and I have no big complaints. Unfortunately though, there were a bunch of little imperfections, that add up: A bit of dirt in the shower, a broken AC, a moldy smell in the lobby of the residences building, etc. The general service was also not quite as personal and attentive as I would have liked and the reception in the residences building was not open during our stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 January 2013

wow, the hotel is awesome. it's right next to the Paragon Shopping Mall, 5mins from Siam BTS exit 3. me & my hubby stayed there at our anniversary, the hotel prepared a complimentary cake for us!
and, the service, swimming pool, breakfast, everything is so nice. definitely i will go there with my family next year.
P.S. the hotel is not cheap. HK$1800 per room per night.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family