“Amazing hotel amazing city”

Siam Kempinski Hotel Bangkok
Ranked #26 of 879 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 24 April 2014

One of the best hotels in the world that I have ever stayed in. Location is everything one say, here you are, next to 3 top giant shopping centers, the best in Bangkok, and the hotel even have golf carts to take you there. Then the rooms are exceptional, especially the suites when you have a family with connecting room for children so families can be together in amazing set up.ool is beautiful and so well structured with 2 restaurants around, staff is incredible everywhere from management which are so attentive, restaurant staff so nice, room staff so professional. The restaurants offer unbelievable food, one of the best in Bangkok. Only if there was one thing to be soft on, the in room dining is little less to the rest. Otherwise thumbs up to Kempinski Bangkok? Breakfast is great by the way and spa on last floor dominating the streets of Bangkok in one corner is superb

Room Tip: Connecting room and take suite or room on ground floor with direct access to the pool
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Siam Kempinski Hotel Bangkok

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Am I in Bangkok? The hotel decor is too international or maybe LA?
Temperature control in the room and ventilation is poor. Weird odor emanates from different areas of the hotel.
It is the staff that makes the place worth coming back to.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank VeeK333
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Booked three nites with their premier room and per promotion, upgraded to executive suite. But checked in this room, discovered that the lighting and the tub curtain in the bathroom is not working. Engineer came but cannit fix it since it was already 2 a.m, asked them to fix it by the next day.

Next day, lighting fixed but bath tub curtain remain un-usuable.

Breakfast is another problem, long queue which finally I gave up waiting and went ti Siam Paragon for breakfast, wasted my daily THB1700 hotel credit.

Poor memory for my wedding anniversary.

• Stayed: April 2014
4  Thank ghok
Reviewed 19 April 2014

I have been meaning to set up a trip advisor account for years as I travel fairly regularly, but never got round to doing so- until my outstanding wedding experience at Siam Kempinski- I feel it wouldn't be right not to share my thoughts with those of you considering this hotel for an upcoming wedding/honeymoon/holiday.

After writing to various 5 star hotels in the Bangkok to hold a small intimate wedding of around 25 guests, it was clear very early on that Siam Kempinski was the best hotel for me.
For a start, all email enquiries were answered promptly and efficiently with no request too big or small. Our organiser (Navibha) was so helpful despite my ever changing plans, she remained calm and supportive throughout.
Every detail in the hotel is impeccable, and then same standard applied for our wedding, from the most beautiful flowers to a blurry image I provided of a cake (they replicated it perfectly- I still can't believe how precise it was)!
All staff and service were so professional without making you feel like everything is a formal affair like many 5 star + hotels approach.
The hotels grounds and pools are immaculate, you definitely feel like you are in a coastal resort rather than a major city.
The minibar is free which is a lovely touch/perk as the hotel is a bit pricey, but not unreasonably so. We were also offered complimentary breakfast following our wedding night which was varied and presented very nicely. My wedding dresses (yes 2 dresses) were kindly pressed/ironed free of charge.
If anyone is considering coming to ths hotel, I can definitely say you will not regret it. Siam Kempinski helped to shape my wedding day better than I could have ever envisioned or planned.
All in all, an unforgettable experience and a perfect wedding. Thank you Navibha and Siam Kempinski!

Room Tip: We stayed in Premier rooms on the 1st and 3rd Floor. The 3rd was better as is had a large balcony w...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 April 2014

The hotel lobby was so breathtaking that I ended up just lingering around on the comfy chairs.
Room has this soft glow, the mood set was excellent and one of the best I've been to.
The only thing was the distance from the Skytrain station, it was quite a walk so I ended up taking cabs most of the time.

Would definitely return!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank 40litres
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay at this hotel. Service was spot on. Nothing was too much trouble. We had a decent view of the gardens and pool area. The room was lovely. The buffet breakfast was superb. We had club lounge access which we used every afternoon. The afternoon tea service was brilliant - was perfect to end our shopping tours with and wind down before hitting the pool. The location is spot on - connected to Siam Paragon/Siam station. How much more central can u be? An absolute oasis of calm, comfort and class in a chaotic part of the city. We had some minor issues with the servicing of our rooms being quite delayed. The manager was quick to acknowledge our issue and promptly arranged a fix and also was very thoughtful in compensating us with late checkout until 4pm which was perfect given our flight was at 8pm. The transfer service was brilliant - a Mercedes van stocked with the lot! Overall, highly recommended - would struggle to choose to stay anywhere else in BKK! Well done to all the staff and management at this top establishment!

Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank AzzSydney
Reviewed 13 April 2014

We stayed 2 nights in Kempinski Siam Paragon after we arrived in Bangkok.
The welcome and check in was very easy and well organized.

The breakfast buffet is really big and everyone will find something to eat and drink, as there are meals as well western style as asian style.
Everything was very clean and everybody helped if you need support.

Only 2 remarks: The name on the welcome letter in the room was written wrong. This shouldn't happen, but may be.
The second point was very strange. We put a pakage of cake in the fridge - a present for friends. On the next morning the cover box of the cakes was opened. As we had no time to ask at the front desk how this may happen, we had to hand over the "opened box".

All together it was a really nice time!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple