“Fabulous ”

Siam Kempinski Hotel Bangkok
Ranked #23 of 858 Hotels in Bangkok
“Fabulous ”
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

This hotel is just fantastic stayed for 3 nights here for my wife's 50 th arrived at reception to be told the room we had booked (a suite) was unavailable so we were upset no matter the reception said we have upgraded you to a superior suite absolutely fabulous it had everything and a birthday cake waiting in our room refreshments also porters were very friendly we had free access to the sky lounge where you could go from 4-6pm and eat and drink all for free treated like royalty . We also ate at the Michelin star restaurant which was fabulous also . I could go on and on but I think you get the picture going here you will be well looked after and location wise all is around you transport massive shopping mall and food hall as you step out your hotel . An oasis in a vibrant city couldn't have asked for anything more I would love to return here one day and repeat my excellent experience maybe one day .

Stayed March 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (366)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Hong Kong
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I have stayed in this hotel few years ago and I decided to stay here again with my kids this year.
It was still good service and I would recommended to stay with kids as nearby Siam Paragon which I can bring my kids to Siam Ocean World and Kidzania without taking any transportation. My kids love the pool so much and I would like to thank the staff CK as he was one of the reason made my kid love this hotel. He showed his passionate to his job and knew how to cheer the kids up. Thanks CK.

Room Tip: If you like to have easy access to the pool, pick the pool access room. If u like more sunshine, pi...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank HongKongTrojan
Reviewed 14 August 2014

We spend two nights in one of the suites after traveling through Thailand for 4 weeks. Great way to end our stay. Everything was perfect.
We wanted to eat at the Sra Bua by Kiin Kiin. Do that. I was worth the entire trip.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Stockholm, Sweden
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Stayed here the first days of 2014. A lovely place with service minded personnel. The facility itself can serve as a destination not just means for staying the night. Close to different types of shopping. Somewhat impersonal service and at times with a slight hint of arrogance just because we chose not to flash our affluence. Breakfast was lovely and champagne was available as expected. Would stay again, maybe after trying some of the upscale boutique places in BKK which were hard to book due to the short notice we had and the peak season.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed 11 August 2014

The Kempinski is everything the other reviewers have said it is,
Nothing much to fault it and Thai hospitality at its best.
The hotel is beautifully fitted and quite a sight to behold.
Staff service was good and efficient. Rooms are spacious and housekeeping excellent too.
The spa was also very good, right from reception to massage service.
We would stay here again if shopping was a priority. Everything was so convenient.
The Thai restaurant Sra Bua was fantastic. The dishes are thai
but with a modern twist.
The chef, although Danish has teamed up with a that chef and earned a one Michellin staff in Denmark before opening in Kempinski Bangkok.
You will not regret.
Don't miss it but book in advance. It's very busy!!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
St Ives, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed in a cabana room - absolutely stunning. Had access to executive lounge which had fabulous afternoon tea, pre-dinner cocktails (and stunning snacks) and calm breakfast. The see staff are amazing!
The only complaint is that we only had one night in Bangkok (there's a song in that I think).
We will be back.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I stayed there with my friend from 3 Aug to 6 Aug. We stayed at the SK Residence part of the building. There is no need for me to make a point on its prime location. The two-bedroom suite was generously huge. It was also very clean, without a speck of dust. Service was alright. The breakfast was good, with a wide varieties of food. The front desk receptionist was very efficient and the check-in process was super smooth. And the SPA was excellent, both the receptionists and the therapist did great jobs. It was a pity that I couldn't try one more treatment the next day as time was running short. Last but not least, the front desk receptionist named CK did an impressive job for our check-out. He kindly reminded me to take my passport and things before leaving. He gave me two check-out souvenirs which are two beautiful bookmarks. If I have to make a suggestion, I would rather like to have them while checking-in, cause I need bookmarks when travelling. Usually I buy books on the way but there normally won't be any bookmarks given. Anyway, they are very beautiful and turned out to be useful later. I like them very much.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends