Hotel Solo Sukhumvit 2
US$268
US$241
Okura Hotels
1,314 results
All reviewsthe main roadtuk tukrooftop poolquiet streetploen chitshuttle servicenice hotelfree shuttleminute walkthe bell boythe hotel offersrain showerbts stationnight lifetop floorhotel is locatednice room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 June 2014

The staff was very friendly and treated my children like family.
Shuttle is very convenient. Just five minutes walk BTS Station.
Back to the hotel can also call up the shuttle.
Breakfast is simple, delicious.
Pool very slippery stairs, I fall are still bruising.

Room Tip: The hotel rooms are all large bed, no twin.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Dalvir N, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Solo Sukhumvit 2, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2014

Dear Huang d,

Thank you for taking the time to share your lovely review about your recent visit.

I am delighted that you and your family had a wonderful time with us and found the atmosphere to be warm and caring.

We are very proud of our staff and it is always pleasing to receive such kind comments as yours. We constantly strive to exceed our guest’s expectations of service and it is satisfying to hear that these efforts are noticed. I am thrilled that they were extraordinary, discreet and thoughtful. I shall ensure that all of your kind comments and praise are passed on to the team.

I am especially pleased that you felt your children were treated like family as this is such a honour to know.

Your positive recommendation is most appreciated and I hope that you return to the Hotel Solo again in the future.

To all future guests, kindly book directly via our website (see our current promotions) or contact me directly on my email, its the Best Rate Guaranteed.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Upon my 1st visit overseas and Bangkok being my 2nd stop after Puket, I was feeling quite homesick. But when I walked into the fresh aired lobby of Hotel Solo surrounded by cleanliness, friendliness and well spoken staff, I felt right @ home.
The rooms where modern and fresh and the bathroom filled with all u could need, from earbuds to a sealed razor and toothbrush! Fluffy towels and duvets too.
The food was much more western and always freshly prepared. Pizza dough from scratch, a MUST try! And a cocktail on the rooftop tucked away from the noisy main roads, makes the location well established.
Thank you to all the staff @ Hotel Solo for your effort and kindness.
-L.Briers

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank LouisieB
Dalvir N, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Solo Sukhumvit 2, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Dear Louisie B,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a gratifying review. Our utmost reward is to hear satisfied guests therefore the whole team and I thank you for your words of praise. I am truly glad to hear you stated Hotel Solo as being like a home to you as this will serve as an encouragement to us to keep providing such high standards of service.

Equally your comments about the ambience , cleanliness, amenities and the service of our staff were welcomed with delight We cannot thank our staff enough for reflecting at all times the character of Hotel Solo and ensuring our guests are looked after properly.

Thank you for recommending Hotel Solo and we are delighted to be your choice of Hotel again on your next visit.

We look forward to welcoming you back so we can make your stay more memorable.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Such an amazing surprise to find a really nice hotel tucked away in a quiet corner right in the heart of an action-packed district! Equally amazing are the staff!! We've found our home in BKK! We'll be back reeeeeeeally soon!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Maricar M,

Thank you for your shining review for Hotel Solo Sukhumvit 2 It is pleasing to know you enjoyed our facilities and perfect location – they were designed with these key qualities in mind. We are delighted to know that we could make you feel like home and very much look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Our enthusiastic team members will leave no stone unturned, to continue to provide impeccable service.It is our constant endeavor that we meet the expectations of our guests.

We are humbled to know that you recommend Hotel Solo. We look forward to welcoming you back from your home away from home again.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Really impressive hotel, clean and modern with an excellent rooftop pool and genuinely friendly and helpful staff. The room was excellent and the shower was amazin, real value for money. Would definitely stay here again

• Stayed: June 2014

Dear Ste314,

I am very heartened to know that your very first stay with us left such a lasting impression! Thank you for the great compliments on our rooms and its value for money that was convenient for this is our prime focus.

Its an utmost pleasure to know that you appreciated our location as we aim to focus on providing our guest with a convenient get away from the hustle bustle streets of Bangkok and yet be close to the streets , to further this convenience we have a 24 hour shuttle service,

Thank you for positively pointing out the service and friendliness of our staff. I will surely pass on this to the team as it will serve as an encouragement to continue to maintain a high standard for all guests.

Thank you for recommending Hote Solo and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Helpful staff, free shuttle whenever you needed it, clean and beautifully decorated rooms , breakfast was good also, all in all, the price , location and service for the value cant be matched in my eyes 10/10

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Stephen J J Q,

Thank you for choosing the warm hospitality at Hotel Solo Sukhumvit 2.

It gives us great pleasure to read such delightful comments from you and we are happy to have been able to serve you and make your stay a comfortable one.

We appreciate your compliments of our location , services and value for money. I have informed our staff of your kind words as these gracious comments gives us an encouragement to offer only the best to all our valuable guest.

We truely look forward to having you back so we can make your experience even better. Hope we get a chance to again in the near future.

Thank you for recommending Hotel Solo.