Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
2,312 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 June 2019 via mobile

Reading the reviews we were a little unsure what to expect. On our arrival we were very quickly ushered up to the 24th floor for our check-in where things were explained in detail.

The room was large and very clean which had excellent views of the skyline.

We used taxis to get around for the first couple of days which cost us between 100 - 200 Bhat each way to all the main tourist areas.

The latter days we used the metro which is only a very short walk away from the hotel.

The staff were excellent and always helpful.

We had breakfast as the main restaurant which has a very wide choice which catered for all tastes.

The executive lounge was handy for drinks and snacks including afternoon tea - great cocktails too!

All in all we were not disappointed with our stay and found the hotel to be great value!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank TiredTraveller5
TheAETASManagement, Other at Aetas Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2019

Dear Value Guest TiredTraveller5,

Thank you very much for your kind words of appreciation, as well as your detailed review of your visit with us at AETAS bangkok.
It’s such a pleasure for us to learn that you had a pleasant stay with us and enjoyed our executive lounge, spacious room, location, breakfast buffet choices, and the most importantly staff. At AETAS bangkok, we strive to provide our guests with genuine hospitality and most efficient service so our associates are truly motivated by these kind words.

We look forward to hosting you again for an even better experience at AETAS bangkok.

Reviewed 18 June 2019

The room was big and superb with all that one can require. The bed was superb and the bathroom had a separate shower area and a big spa bathtub. The bathroom stole the show for us. I had asked for honeymoon decoration instead they gave me a cake and fruit flatter. It was one of the biggest rooms I have stayed in. The bed was also the biggest I have ever slept on. Brilliant location and quiet and away from the hustle bustle. Just 6 minutes walk to the main road.

Initially, I was not given the room I had booked. I contacted the reception and they provided me the room I booked immediately. It could've gone unnoticed by others but I knew what I had booked and how big it was and the only way to know it was that the room I booked had a separate shower room and also the room was bigger in general. They did not do any honeymoon decoration despite notifying them in advance. They do not provide toiletries instead they have a shower gel holder and shampoo holder. In my case the shower gel bottle holder was not there so I had to keep asking them to give me again and again. They did not rectify this despite several house keeping reminders until the last day. Nothing to crib about though. I would still recommend this hotel to anyone for its location, reasonable pricing and the room size.

Room tip: Make sure you get the room you book. They have similar rooms with and without walk in shower.
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank MohsinKarbhari
TheAETASManagement, Other at Aetas Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2019

Dear Value Guest MohsinKarbhari,

Thank you for taking your time to share your experience during stay with us in April 2019 at AETAS bangkok.

It’s very nice to learn that you had an enjoyable experience with us at AETAS bangkok and our spacious room, location, and honeymoon set-up lived up to your expectations. At AETAS bangkok, we have several categories of Deluxe room interior designs and we have taken your room preference to your profile for most convenient on next visit. Please rest assured that the Housekeeping issue has been identified to their head department for further improvement.

We highly appreciate for recommending us and look forward to welcoming you both back again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 15 June 2019

A very good hotel with excellent rooms, hospitality and general services. The lobby may not be the most inviting but once you pass that, everything else falls into place. The room was very good and the higher floors afford fantastic views of the city. The room was bright, fully equipped with amenities and offered me an excellent sleep the three days i was there. Breakfast was good though the bread/pastry section seemed ill-put together. Stick to the Asian selection and you'll be OK. The pool/spa/steam facilities were all very good too. And it is always hard to beat the Thais when it comes to service -- the hotel has obviously hired a great bunch of ppl to take care of its guests.
Location-wise. it is around 250 metres from the Ploenchit BTS station that makes it easy to get about BKK. But do check with yr taxi/ride how he will enter the Ruamrudee street where the hotel is located, as the taxi can get into a vicious traffic gridlock to get to the hotel due to one-way street entry from Sukhumvit Street.

Room tip: The top floors for gorgeous views of the city!
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Rajendra R

Dear Value Guest Rajendra R,

We can’t thank enough for your generous to take the time to leave your impressions and experience during your recent stay with us at AETAS bangkok.
It is wonderful to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us including our room, view, amenities, facilities, food, staff, location, and service. Your kind writing us this fantastic comment would be very important to us who always maintain high level standard of service to every guest.

Thank you once again for this excellent comment and we are looking forward to welcoming you back to AETAS bangkok soon.

Reviewed 8 June 2019

The Aetas Bangkok was listed as a 5 star but it was very average. The furniture was all dated and everything was stained. Housekeeping did not keep our room clean and even when we first checked in there was food on the floor and cup rings on all the table surfaces from the prior guests. The restaurant and front desk staff were both superb but they need to make big changes to housekeeping. The pool, amenities and food were all decent.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Kendall H

Dear Value Guest Taylor,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding to your recent visit at AETAS bangkok.

I am delighted to learn that front desk and staffs at Moments restaurant have done an excellent job in providing genuine services. In the other hand, the housekeeping performance is a priority to be reviewed to improve a better service for our guest. Furthermore, please accept my sincere apologies for the unpleasant experiences and I would like to thank you for your thoughtful and constructive comments.

We do hope you would give us another opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed 18 May 2019 via mobile

Good and clean hotel reception staff is good and helpful but hotel can improve on housekeeping as they just made the bed and left the food tray uncleared which the room smelt bad otherwise good and friendly hotel

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
TheAETASManagement, Other at Aetas Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2019

Dear Value Guest Rajiv08,

Thank you for taking your valuable time to post such a wonderful review on TripAdvisor.

I am very pleased to read that you had a pleasant experience during your stay at AETAS bangkok and your kind words have been conveyed to my colleagues to keep them inspired in providing the same high level of service to all of our guests. It is good to hear that besides the food tray collection issue you did have good time with us so please rest assured as I have already taken note to Executive Housekeeper to brief the team accordingly.

We are looking forward to have the opportunity to take care of you again on your next visit in Bangkok.