“Krabi Island Trip 2013”

Cuisines: Indian
Neighbourhood: Silom
Neighbourhood: Silom
Reviewed 8 May 2013

We had gone to Indira Market for Shopping in that same vicinity this Restaurant was one of the best Restaurant. Nice food and other facility etc.

1  Thank Mannoj R

Reviewed 14 March 2013

I was thinking, "hey, we probably could get better Indian food in Thailand too!" so since we were staying at the Baiyoke Sky, this restaurant is very close, maybe less than 50 meters from the hotel. The restaurant itself is not very impressive, if it wasn't for the food, I wouldn't even bother reviewing.
We got garlic naan which was absolutely good, especially paired with that chicken curry (unfortunately I forget the name of this curry, it is red and hot). The rice was also really good, that's the first time I had basmati rice =)
We also got shrimp tandoori, but it was just okay.. I wouldn't give it second time =p

Reviewed 20 February 2013

Very close to the shopping district. You can get good indian food here. Not the best in the area though

Reviewed 19 January 2013

excellent indian restaurant with all indian dishes especially tandoori naan and roti's with gravy.we enjoyed eating a lot

Reviewed 5 December 2012

After a week on just Thai food(dont get me wrong, I love thai food), we were craving for a change in the taste buds, and was not disappointed! Loved their briyani and various sambals we had!