US$144
US$286
US$272
Priceline
2,499 results
All reviewsbutler serviceelemis spametropolitan suitecaroline astor suiteviu restaurantroyal sports clubbts stationspg platinumpersonal butlerfour seasonsdirect accesserawan shrineturn down serviceluxurious hotelgrand hyattsiam paragonbreakfast buffet
Reviewed 27 November 2012 via mobile

We stayed at the St. Regis for 1 night when we were in Bangkok. Boyfriend is Starwood Platinum so we got upgraded to a suite on the 20th floor. Really beautiful room, large, understated but beautiful furnishings and colors and a nice view.

I used the gym which was excellent and we ate at the huge breakfast buffet they offer. I think the service was excellent except for the breakfast where I think the staff was a bit overwhelmed with the volume of people they had. Would definitely stay again! The fact that the sky train is in the hotel is a huge bonus.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed 27 November 2012

You choose to stay at a St. Regis for the quality, style, bespoke nature of the hotel/brand and St. Regis Bangkok did not disappoint. All interactions with the staff where fantastic and true to the high values which has helped create memorable stay at the St. Regis. I cannot fault anything regarding this hotel, the luxury airport transfers where seamless, rooms where of high spec, butler service was warm and welcoming and the food was impeccable. (The St. Regis Burger was the best burger I have ever had in a hotel!) The pool area was relaxed and luxuriant.
The St. Regis Bangkok embodies all that you would expect from this iconic and leading brand.
I look forward to the day that I return.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 November 2012

We just came back from a 3 week Asia Trip and stayed at many 5 star hotels over the duration of the trip and I have to stay that the St.Regis Bangkok has to be the best hotel we have ever stayed in. I don't see any reason why anyone can complain about the service or the facilities.

Check in was fast, no lineup and we were taken up to our room which was upgraded to a suite (SPG status) and shown the room, we had the butler service which was great. We only used the butler service for morning tea, or coffee or to grab us something if we needed. I know some have used the service for unpacking bags but we like to do that ourselves. The room was amazing, probably the best we have stayed in, long hallway, with separate bathroom and living room area. Bedroom was a good size with plenty of storage and ensuite with double sinks, rain shower, and separate tub. Room had to be at least a good 800 sq ft. Turn down service was great also and were always left with some treats in our room.

We had breakfast included which we used everyday and was amazing, so many options, live breakfast stations, waffles, pancake stations, a separate room for bread and deserts, fruits, cheeses, drinks, and many other selections. The service was great.

The gym area and pool are on the same floor, the gym is huge and has everything you need, the pool area was nice that we used, the only thing I had a problem with was that the jacuzzi was not hot, the water was the same as the pool water and it would have best nice to sit in their at night if the water was hot.

The location is probably the best in Bangkok right beside the Four Seasons and a five minute walk to Central World mall and Siam Paragon, or a 1 minute ride on the BTS from the 2nd floor of the St.Regis.

The Hotel is new and in pristine condition, the lobby is huge, we had taxi drivers that still weren't familiar with the hotel so we had to say beside the Four Seasons.

All in All, this is the best hotel we have stayed in and we are accustomed to five star properties having traveled all over the world. The level of service and facilities were magnificent.

On a side note of what to do when your in Bangkok,

-Luminee Stadium - Thai fighting matches, close to hotel
-Khao San Road is a must, plenty to see their, go at night. 15 min by taxi at night
-Siam Paragon and Centre World, five minute walk
-Tour with Tong, we used them for tours in Bangkok and they did not disappoint. Floating market, tiger temple, elephant ride and bath, once in a lifetime experience.
-Some taxi drivers will try to hussle you, be stern or don't get in the cab, make sure the meter is on before you get in or they will start driving and then try to tell you a price afterwards.
-Everything is cheap in Bangkok so don't be upset if you do pay a little extra, the conversion will probably end up only being like 3-4 dollars extra you paid. No point of getting mad or getting into an argument with someone over that.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 November 2012

I have been for 2 nights, my deluxe room was perfect, in tip top condition, I was properly cared when I asked for the butler service, as well very helpful staff during my stay, the check in and checkout was done very professionally.
Starwood knows how to delivery its promise when it come to St Regis level!

Definitely I will use St Regis Bangkok again, and I recommend it for who enjoy 5 stars hotel standards

the breakfast well done, dynamic, fresh, despite the squeezing of the cooking theater between the buffet line, due the space constrain, indeed the dishes where fresh and promptly refilled, nice variety, however the orange juice was not fresh squeeze, despite I asked it to the waitress, with such standard, it shall be available, as usual a live juice and smoothie station should be there.

At the check in around 16.00hr my pre booked room was not ready, however the receptionists in charge after apologizing for the incovenience took me to the lounge and offer me coffee o tea, by 6.00pm the room was ready in excellent condition with a standard fruit plate (green apple, red apple, orange),
it has not been a big deal to wait, as I did some job on my computer at the lounge… but not really the best way, to welcome incoming guest from oversea.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 November 2012

We had a 3 weeks event in Bangkok and were lucky to stay at the St. Regis.

Rooms
The room I got was a smoking room, which everytime I entered I smelled for 5 minutes, but then it didn't bother me anymore. I was offered to change the room, but it had such a great view I preferred to stay (1622). The beds are soo comfortable, the amenities are perfect, the lighting is great with different mood sets, simply perfect (please see also my pictures).

Restaurants
First of all, the staff... when you walk into any restaurant, you receive smiles as if the sun would go up. The service is the best I ever got at any place. Since I was there for 3 weeks, we kind of got to know some of the staff, but amazingly already after few days they remembered most peoples names in our group, they remember what you like to eat and drink, and if you change for once, they remember that too. Especially I would like to mention Eik and Lanthom who are so friendly. Some days when they didn't have Mango because the chef thought they are not sweet that day, I still was served a plate of mango especially by one of them, as they knew I love it.
The breakfast includes a good but not exhaustive selection of great quality. We always had a lunch buffet at Viu and all I can say is WOW. We regularely have such events allover the world but I never had such a lunch buffet. A few times we also went to the Italian place downstairs, it is also very good.

The hotel has direct access to skytrain from the 2nd floor. The location as such is great! I can recommend a great place for massages too (walk out of hotel, turn left and at next street left again, when reaching the next main street, just accross the road, about 5 minutes in all by foot - the place is called "Spirit of Spa", the massages there are a bit more expensive than others (560 baht), but worth every cent, always. To eat, I can recommend a place (chain) called Nara, it is also walking distance passed the 4 Seasons and the Hyatt, just before getting to Erawan Shrine go up stairs and then downstairs into the shopping complex. Great food at reasonable prices.

I love this place and can highly recommend it.

Room Tip: Try to get a room facing the city (xx20-xx24) or park (xx01-xx07, xx25). XX24 and XX25 are suites, XX24 has the best view, it is amazing, city and park - both!
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business