US$129
US$117
Sheraton.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

US$136
US$124
US$245
US$180
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$204/night.

Banyan Tree Bangkok(Bangkok)
US$183
US$622
US$522
Mandarin Oriental
2,499 results
All reviewsbutler serviceelemis spametropolitan suitecaroline astor suiteviu restaurantroyal sports clubbts stationspg platinumpersonal butlerfour seasonsdirect accesserawan shrineturn down serviceluxurious hotelgrand hyattsiam paragonbreakfast buffet
Reviewed 16 May 2013

One of the finest establishments that I have stayed in Bangkok. They have outdone themselves to truly being a 5-star property. There are many hotels to choose from and all located side-by-side but the St. Regis Bangkok is spectacular.

The staff are extremely friendly and warm. I want to personally highlight the front-desk manager, Ms. Patcharee (Nok) who was an exceptional individual and went out of her way to ensure that we were comfortable and had access to all the sights and sounds that we wished to experience.

The view from the lounge overlooks the Bangkok Sports Club which is unblocked and green. Rooms are magnificently large with tall windows allowing maximum light to keeping it bright but not warm.

A place to return back to for a short getaway and to relax.

Room Tip: Every room has been tastefully done to ensure maximum comfort and privacy all away from the lift-lobby and service entrance. I would recommend getting rooms that face out as opposed to those that face in towards the pool
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Samuel W, Director of Rooms at The St. Regis Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2013

Dear Kaulrk,

Thank you very much for staying with us and taking the time to write a review on your exceptional experience at The St. Regis Bangkok!

We are indeed flattered to be called “Truly Amazing” and “Spectacular”, and it is comments like yours that make our job worthwhile! At the St. Regis Bangkok, we constantly strive to deliver flawless service and a series of unfolding thoughtful gestures, and it seems like we have just reached our goal during your stay with us. Please allow me to agree with you, Ms. Patcharee is certainly a valuable asset to our hotel, and it makes me very happy to hear the guests appreciate our staff’s sincere care and attention to detail.

Thank you again for making our day with your comment, we are surely looking forward to welcoming you in near future. Should you require any arrangements on your next visit to Bangkok, I would be happy to personally assist you.

Reviewed 15 May 2013

I did not stay in the hotel, but had the pleasure having dinner at the Bar during my recent visit in Bangkok. The service was impeccable from the time I arrived until I left the hotel. The reason I am writing this review is the outstanding guest service I have received from the Bar Manager Ms Anyanee Laokham. I had some unpleasant issues, that my credit card did not work, however Anyanee was extremely patient to follow up with the bank, kept me always informed on the process with a genuine smile and even allowed me to call my bank. Anyanee took full control on the situation and made me feel very comfortable and relaxed, besides the issue was not with her nor the hotel. Instead of demanding another method of payment, Anyanee helped me to solve my issue until it was fixed. That what I call outstanding guest services and genuine taking care of guests. I was really impressed and as a matter of fact came back the next day for dinner. St Regis Bangkok should be very proud to have Anyanee part of their team. I would like to thank her for her great help and passion for genuine guest services!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo

Dear langpierre,

Please allow me to thank you for leaving a comment on your experience at The St. Regis Bangkok, your kind words mean the world to us and our lovely colleague Anyanee!

The admirable level of customer service demonstrated by Ms. Anyanee that you just described, epitomizes all the values The St. Regis seeks to have in its employees. Our people are the major driving force of our hotel, as seen on the example of uncompromising, bespoke service delivered by one of our best.

I am delighted to hear you have appreciated her dedication and the eagerness to take the extra step and decided to pay us a visit on the day after, and am hoping we will get to welcome you on your next visit to Bangkok.

Meanwhile, should you have any further comments or requests in the future, I would be happy to personally assist you.

Reviewed 13 May 2013

Stayed here for business and holiday combined.

Room is very spacious, décor is modern and comfortable.
Bedding is very soft and clean. House keeping is very detailed in preparing what client’s need. This is important for this class of hotel.

Breakfast buffet was very good but wish they have more choices for hot food.
Lobby bar was good, very comfrey and relaxing.

Swimming pool design is good although a bit small in size.

Elemis SPA is just perfect. They have the best SPA in that area of Bangkok.
We have tried the Four Seasons SPA and this one is slightly more comfrey.

Overall, we had a good stay but one thing that St. Regis should improve on is their internet service (WiFi). It is unstable at times and I need to keep re-logging in to my iphone.

Customer Service is excellent in this hotel, we have stayed in Grand Hyatt and Four Seasons just next door and down the street repectively, but as for customer service, St. Regis is the best of all three.

I would definitely stay again in this hotel the next time I am in Bangkok.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear BluePoolRoad,

Allow me to thank you for such a comprehensive review full of kind words on our behalf; we are indeed feeling a tad spoiled while reading your comments!

I am delighted to hear we have reached our goal of exceeding your expectations, both when it comes to our impressive facilities, but also the admirable Customer Service that seems to have won you over during your stay at our hotel. At the St. Regis Bangkok, we constantly strive towards delivering lasting experiences, be it through having the most serene Spa in Bangkok, refined linen in our cloud-like beds or modern design of our spacious rooms.

Concerning your constructive feedback in regards to an unstable Wi-Fi connection on your iPhone, please allow me to inform you that this issue can be easily avoided by changing your Wi-Fi settings to “enable cookies”, and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused during your stay.

In the meantime, my team and I are looking forward to your return to The St. Regis Bangkok and pampering you in near future. Should you like to make any arrangements or require assistance, I would be happy to personally assist you.

Best regards,

Reviewed 12 May 2013

I have stayed with St. Regis Bangkok several times, since its grand opening. I am happy to see the quality of service still remained in the quite high standard. The staffs always smile and are willing to assist you anytime. The great location and the view will make you have a great stay with them.

Room Tip: the front rooms have a great view of city.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Samuel W, Director of Rooms at The St. Regis Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2013

Dear Leonardolin,

Firstly, please allow me to thank you for your continuous support to The St. Regis Bangkok and your beautiful words on the memorable experience you had at our hotel. Comments like this make our job worthwhile, helping us know we are doing the right thing and managing to exceed our guests’ expectations.

Despite having spacious, elegantly furnished rooms with magnificent view and modern pool and a well-equipped gym, the major pillar of The St. Regis Bangkok are its people. Having said that, I am beyond flattered you have appreciated the sincere smiles and uncompromising assistance delivered by our staff who are constantly striving towards turning your stay into a lasting memory.

My team and I are looking forward to your return, hoping we will get to spoil you in near future. Should you require any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly.

Reviewed 11 May 2013 via mobile

Great location and really nice rooms. Nice view of the golf course.. love the view from the terrace and nice pool. Stayed there for 5 nights on a business trip.. absolutely enjoyed my stay. Easy access to BTS and Sky trains.

• Stayed: April 2013

Dear amahanty,

Please allow me to thank you for taking the time to write a review on your extraordinary experience at The Best Address in the City of Smile – The St Regis Bangkok!

Knowing we have reached our goal of exceeding your expectations and your kind words mean the world to us, as well as the fact you have appreciated our magnificent rooms, Royal Golf Course view and the modern pool.

Thank you for placing your trust in The St Regis, we are very much looking forward to welcoming you in the future.

Should you require any further assistance, I remain at your full disposal.