“Absolutely stunning and awesome!!”

Ranked #14 of 879 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 31 May 2013

I went to St.Regis,Bangkok last month, 21-24 of May. With two of my friends.It was a business and vacation trips for us.The moment I stepped into the hotel, one word for it awesome!We booked one bedroom Suite.I found the has this "welcoming atmosphere".The staff is very friendly and helpful.(Help me to make a confirmation with my river cruise tour).One thing I love the most about St Regis is their butler's service.You can order tea in the middle of a night, coffee early in the mornung and they will send it to you anytime you want, 24 hours.You can asked the butler to iron your shirt, polish your shoes.Our butler , James is very helpful.Access to the train station is very convenience.You don' t have to get out from the hotel, just went to 2nd floor , its direct access to the train.Siam Paragon, a shopping mall is just a station away.Looking forward to stay at St Regis again.

Room Tip: Our one bedroom suite has nice view, looking towards the golf course,and you can see the city from o...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Samuel W, Director of Rooms at The St. Regis Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2013

Dear RadinFadli,

Allow me to thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review full of kind words, it really means the world to us!

I am pleased to hear you have managed to find the time in your busy schedule to explore the wonderful Bangkok, and experience the bespoke service provided by our Concierge staff, but also the signature Butler Service Desk. Thank you for acknowledging the efforts of our valuable staff member James, he certainly is a great asset to our team!

We are also looking forward to pampering you in the hopefully not so distant future!
Should you require any special arrangements on your next visit, I would be happy to personally assist you.

There are newer reviews for The St. Regis Bangkok

Reviewed 30 May 2013

Stunning hotel, lovely rooms, Excellent butler service (to all room categories), Great food - Efficient staff - have stayed at many top hotels in Bangkok, but this one really takes the cake! Had one full day of meetings in the hotel, very comfortable and slick!

Room Tip: Try and get a room with a view of the Horse race Track, quite stunning! or you could just spend your...

Dear ajaymehta20,

Please allow me to express my gratitude for sharing your thoughts on the experience you received at “The Best Address” in Bangkok – The St. Regis.

Thank you for praising our tastefully furnished rooms, high quality food and courteous butler service, your comments have indeed made our day a lot more special!

In the meantime, we remain confident you will decide to place your trust in our hotel again and give us yet another chance to deliver bespoke service in not so distant future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 30 May 2013

St. Regis Bangkok is one of the finest hotels. Cool, Trendy, awesome location overlooking the Golf course/Race Track and connected by SkyTrain, Exceptional service, courteous staff, awesome Butler service.
The suites in this hotel are to die for, especially "Caroline Astor Suite". What a view :-)
Fantastic Japanese Restaurant & Lounge "Zuma"
Not to miss Elemis Spa!
In all, the best Address & Hotel in Bangkok!

Room Tip: Rooms on the Front side will offer great open view of Bangkok. Lot of light & overlooking the Ra...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Bharat76,

Thank you for a review full of kind words, and the time invested in sharing your experience with fellow travelers on Trip Advisor.

My team and I are indeed flattered to be recognized at “The Best Address” in Bangkok, as it is one of the major pillars of our hotel. We are delighted to hear you have enjoyed our legendary Caroline Astor Suite, as well appreciated the well-mannered service delivered by our staff and signature Butler Service Desk. Thank you again for placing your trust in us, we remain hopeful we will get to pamper you in near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 29 May 2013

I stayed at the St. Regis Bangkok in late May and had a spectacular experience. The entire staff was extremely gracious and greeted you wherever you turned.

Checking in, I was led by the door men through a large entrance lobby to the elevators that took me to the main lobby. Upon arriving, I was greeted by the front desk staff and welcomed with delicious lemongrass tea--amazingly refreshing.

I was notified that I was upgraded to the St. Regis suite as a platinum member. The room was amazingly spacious with an open dining and living area, separate bedroom, master bathroom, small kitchen, and a separate powder room. Our butler introduced herself to me and she was amazingly friendly offering to help unpack or bring whatever refreshments that I might desire. The beds were amazingly comfortable and I had a great view of the horse track and golf course.

While here, I also tried out the elemis spa, of which only four St. Regis hotels have, equipped with a whirlpool, two saunas, plunge pool, as well as two 360 showers--extremely recommended. The pool area was also very nice with a pool attendant who was extremely attentive and brought water without me having to ask.

The highlight was the breakfast. The most extensive breakfast I have ever seen in all of my travels around the world. There was sushi, a made-to-order omelette station and noodle bar, assorted dim-sum, pastries, Chinese food, fruits, and individually bottled fresh fruit juices. This is definitely not to be missed!

Overall, fantastic stay, fabulous staff, and the best breakfast buffet I have ever had.

Room Tip: Face the horse track
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear dtat33,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at St Regis Bangkok with like minded travelers at Tripadvisor.com. It is indeed delightful to read your comments with various highlights on areas throughout the hotel in so much details.

We indeed pride ourselves on delivering bespoke, personalized service to our valuable guests and are glad you have recognized the dedication and warmth of the staff at The St. Regis Bangkok. We are flattered to have been able to make your stay a memorable one and is very much looking forward to your return.

Thank you once again for recommending The St. Regis Bangkok to fellow travelers, should you decide to visit us in the future, please feel free to contact me directly as I would be pleased to assist you personally.

Reviewed 26 May 2013

St Regis hotel is the standout hotel in Bangkok. I have been to Bangkok several times and have stayed in everywhere from the USD30 a night option to the Peninsula (also a nice hotel but not as good as the St Regis).

Many things make the St Regis Hotel a great place, some of these are:

1. Excellent service. The floor I stayed on had a floor butler who was happy to help you with any request. They also offer a complimentary unpack and pack bag service. Other hotel staff from receptionist to waiters could not be faulted

2. Room quality. First rate, very comfortable bed, decent sized rooms and a high level of quality interior generally.

3. Location. It is centrally located, and you can catch the sky train by walking across a bridge from the hotel. No other hotel can match St Regis for location or ease of getting around Bangkok.

4. Food was fantastic. Awesome breakfast with a wide variety of quality food. Room service food was also of a high standard.

5. Nice pool (a little on the small side but still very nice), great gym and awesome sauna, steam room and cold pool.

If you have the budget, stay here, you will be happy you did.

To be balance, one negative. Spa prices are too high. Stay at St Regis and go externally to a Spa. Kempinski Spa is a good option with better prices.

All in all though, quality hotel and I would live at the St Regis if I could afford it!

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the golf course.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear ChristopherP133,

Allow me to thank you for taking the time to write such a comprehensive review full of words of praise, your comments have certainly made our day!

At The St. Regis Bangkok, we pride ourselves on exceeding our valuable guests’ expectations and it delights me to hear we have just succeeded in our aim by turning your stay with us into an extraordinary experience!

Thank for you for showing great appreciation not only for our spacious, carefully furnished rooms and scrumptious, high quality food, but also of our signature Butler and bespoke service – making our hotel the “Best Address” in the City of Angels.
I remain hopeful you will return to The St. Regis Bangkok in not so distant future, and give us yet another chance to pamper you and create lasting memories.
Should you require any further arrangements, I would be happy to personally assist you.

the best in Bangkok..!!

- Clean and tidy room
- breakfast is great (not much choices, but the quality is good)
- great great room service (no matter what time I order coffee, they arrive in 10 mins or less)
- reception is helpful

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Darius L

Dear Darius L,

Allow me to thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on the experience you had at The St. Regis Bangkok.

It gives me great pleasure to hear my team and I have managed to exceed your expectations in terms of room cleanliness, high quality breakfast offering as well as our signature Butler Service.

In the meantime, we remain hopeful you will get to stay with us again in not so distant future.

Reviewed 26 May 2013

Amaaaaaazing. If you want to be treated like royalty, live in royal quarters, have impeccable service (they were addressing me by my complicated last name in the lobby) - how on earth did they learn my name the first day and I am telling you it is a big property. The SPA is 6 star out of 5. Everything was out of this world. I stayed at the end of my 2 week trip to Thailand and it was breathtakingly the best way to cap off my trip.
This was not just a hotel stay, it was an entire royal and lavish experience.
I wish every day back in LA I received this kind of service and pampering.

Room Tip: omg- the breakfast was amazing/ amaaaaaazing. the room amazing. people amazing. Thank you St Re...

Dear Eric E,

Thank you for your beautiful comments and awarding us the title of “Heaven on Earth”, it is indeed flattering to receive such feedback from a valuable guest like you!

At The St. Regis Bangkok, we pride ourselves on delivering bespoke, flawless service and having elegantly decorated guestrooms – all fit for a royal, just as you kindly pointed it out!

My team and I are delighted to hear we have managed to turn your stay with us into a memorable experience and, remain hopeful we will get to greet you by your very complicated last name in our lobby in not so distant future!

Should you require personal assistance on your future visits to Bangkok, I would be happy to assist you.