“5-star luxury at its best”

Ranked #13 of 858 Hotels in Bangkok
Australia
“5-star luxury at its best”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

St Regis in Bangkok is everything you could ask for in a 5-star luxury hotel. The moment you walk into your room you are completely blown away by the sheer size of the room, tastefully modern designs and a beautifully laid out bathroom (which was also very spacious). Beds were comfortable, breakfast was superb with an amazing selection of western and Asian cuisine. I stayed here over a year ago in September 2012 and have been to other 5-stars in Bangkok but this one is still the best.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank SushiTravelDiaries
Samuel W, Director of Rooms at The St. Regis Bangkok, responded to this review, 25 May 2014
Dear chan_sys,

Allow me to sincerely thank you for your flattering review full of kind words about your previous stay at The St. Regis Bangkok and for sharing your valued thoughts with fellow travelers here on Tripadvisor.

I am delighted to learn you noted and appreciated the spacious, luxurious designed rooms and bathrooms, and that you enjoyed the breakfast including a wide selection of dishes from all over the world.

Please do not hesitate to contact me or anyone in my team if there is anything we can assist you with. We are all looking forward to welcome you back in hopefully a not so distant future.

The St. Regis Bangkok

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (349)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Paris, France
Reviewed 16 May 2014

As we can expect of a St Regis, this one in Bangkok keeps the level of high standard.
The hotel is modern mixing European and Asian style with luxury decorated rooms and breathtaking views. The pool area is great and the spa very beautiful. Don't miss the ZUMA Japanese restaurant in the ground floor, it is one of my favorites in London and it keeps the level in Bangkok with better prices.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank RSQ-Paris
Dear RSQ-Paris,

Allow me to sincerely thank you for your flattering review, full of kind words about your previous stay at The St Regis Bangkok and for sharing your valued thoughts with fellow travelers here on Tripadvisor.

I am delighted to learn you noted and appreciated the luxurious, carefully designed rooms, the pool area with the stunning view over the Royal Sports Club and the Elemis Spa. Never the less, it is a pleasure to learn you had the chance to dine at the famous Zuma and it matched your taste.

Furthermore, please do not hesitate to contact me or anyone in my team if there is anything we can assist you with. We do hope we will have the privilege of welcoming you back in the not so distant future.

Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

First time stay at this hotel and must say is a 5 stars and everything is 5 stars. The view is just amazing overlooking the gold club. The bfast is super and lot of selection. The pool is small but very nice and good view. The gym is good too. The hotel had a direct bridge to the BTS station. And close to a few shopping centres. I also try the hotel bar which also not bad.

• Stayed May 2014
2 Thank Bill133
Dear Bill133,

Allow me to sincerely thank you for your review full of kind words and for sharing your thoughts about your previous stay with fellow travelers here on Tripadvisor.

I am pleased to learn our delicious breakfast full of rich choices from all over the world, the seductive view over Bangkok skyline and the Royal Sports Club matched your taste. Moreover, I am glad you had the use of the fitness center and the direct entry to the BTS.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can assist you with, we will be waiting at The Best Address, hoping to welcome you back in a not so distant future!

San Francisco, California
Reviewed 14 May 2014

This review is a little late but I'm sure the St. Regis is still fabulous. The room was spacious and tastefully decorated. Very comfortable bed. Fantastic bathroom. The breakfast was very delicious - love hotel breakfasts in Asian hotels. The Thai massage at the spa was really really wonderful - highly recommend the Thai massage after a long day of sightseeing. We were very glad to choose the St. Regis over the Four Seasons (right next door) as the Four Seasons' accommodations are a bit dated.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank 588katep
Dear Kate P,

Allow me to thank you for your review full of kind words about your previous stay with us at The St. Regis Bangkok and for sharing your valued thoughts with fellow travelers here on Tripadvisor!

I am delighted to learn our spacious, carefully designed rooms, and the delicious breakfast spread matched your taste. I am also pleased to learn you enjoyed Elemis spa.

Never the less, please do not hesitate to contact me or anyone in my team if there is anything we can assist you with. We do hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in a not so distant future!

Reviewed 14 May 2014

We were in Bangkok to celebrate our wedding anniversary and we were lucky to have selected the St Regis. The staff was exceptionally attentive and went out of their way to make our stay as memorable as it gets. The hotel location is great and the suite was sublime. The only thing that could be improved was the breakfast area which felt like a school cafeteria at times.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Lebmajor
Dear Lebmajor,

Allow me to thank you for your flattering review full of kind words about your previous stay with us, and for sharing your valued thoughts with fellow travelers on Tripadvisor.

I would like to thank you for placing your trust in our hospitality for this special occasion, and I am pleased to learn we managed to meet your expectations. Moreover, I am delighted to learn you appreciated the bespoke service form our friendly staff. Never the less, I am saddened to learn the breakfast did not match your taste. Furthermore, I would like to thank you for your feedback, as we always try to improve.

Please do not hesitate to contact me or anyone in my team if there is anything we can assist you with. We are all looking forward to welcome you back in a hopefully not so distant future.

The St. Regis Bang
Amman, Jordan
Reviewed 13 May 2014

This is my second time I stay in this great hotel, I decided to start my honeymoon from this luxurious place, I reserve st.regis suite, when we arrived we found beautiful gift upgraded for Caroline Astor suite, the service was amazing specially the butler service & the front desk thank you for unforgettable experience

• Stayed October 2013
4 Thank Motaz1
Dear Motaz1,

Allow me to sincerely thank you for your kind review full of warm words about your previous stay with us at The St. Regis Bangkok and for sharing your thoughts with fellow travelers on Tripadvisor.

First of all, I would like to thank you for choosing The St. Regis Bangkok to celebrate your honeymoon, and I am glad to learn you appreciated the upgrade. Moreover, I am delighted to learn our staff met and went beyond expectations to make this a memorable and special experience for you.

Never the less, we hope we will have the privilege of welcoming you back to The Best Address in the not so distant future! Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can assist you with any arrangements.

Jakarta
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Stayed for 2 nights, first time, after many times at next door hotel. Well, since I paid the same rate per night with next door Four Seasons, I have to say St. Regis is a much better hotel. Very nicely design room, nice view to the park, while the hotel also has direct access to BTS. Also like the personalized check in. Pool is nice also. Did not try the food though, as food outside in various restaurants in Bangkok are too delicious to miss, hence I skipped the hotel restaurants.

Room Tip: Ask for room facing BTS/ Sport center/park