US$129
US$117
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
The Peninsula Bangkok(Bangkok)
US$286
US$271
2,499 results
All reviewsbutler serviceelemis spametropolitan suitecaroline astor suiteviu restaurantroyal sports clubbts stationspg platinumpersonal butlerfour seasonsdirect accesserawan shrineturn down serviceluxurious hotelgrand hyattsiam paragonbreakfast buffet
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

This is my 3rd time staying in this hotel and I'm still very much impressed with their service. Excellent location with connecting bridge with BTS station.
The room is clean and stylish. Breakfast area is facing the horse racing course which is excellent view when taking breakfast.
The gym constantly has 2 staff on duty and they kept it in a very good condition.
The only thing that might make the whole experience slighting imperfect is the toothpaste in our bathroom. For some reason they're not using Colgate; the one they use is very hard to open and the quality is not good.
But overall, we still love this hotel and will definitely come back.

13  Thank juby2016
StRegisBangkokTeam, General Manager at The St. Regis Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Dear juby2016,

Allow me to thank you for sharing your experience at The St. Regis Bangkok with fellow travelers, but also us who are constantly striving to make your stay at our hotel a memorable one!

Your comments have been shared with the rest of my team who are delighted to hear you have appreciated the impressive hotel, unique view overlooking the racecourse but also the convenience of our location.

Thank you very much for your feedback, we are certainly looking forward to welcoming you in the future!

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Staying at a luxury hotel brand was one of my bucket list, and the St. Regis Bangkok did not fail my expectation at all -- even go beyond!
I stayed there for 2 nights with my fiance to relax ourselves after non-stop working for almost a year. Anyway, 2 days were long enough for us to say that the team there are excellent and well trained.
The hotel itself is luxurious and elegant as it should be. We were stunned by the decoration in the room.
Top of all, there is a direct tunnel to Ratchadamri skytrain. Shopping Malls can be accessed in a walking distance.

Front Office:
Check in process was very nice with a friendly and professional GRO (her name is Nao if i'm not wrong) and the warmest welcome by Front Office Manager, Mr. Nut. Check out was quick and accurate.

Butler:
After we were presented the room and briefly explained what amenities and service they provided, Ms. Zoey, a beautiful butler, immediately came to our room and introduced herself. Also, she offered 24-hour assistance if we need. And they surely did! I got injured a little from outside and ask for a first-aid kit at 11pm. Zoey came with concerned about my injury and ask if I was alright. How nice was that!

Restaurant:
We had breakfast at Viu Restaurant. It was packed by a lot of guests but the service still remained high standard. There were variety of food and good taste. Anyway, I hardly recognised anyone here.

Pool, Fitness and Spa:
The pool is a bit small. Luckily, only few people were at the pool when we came. There was a pool bar as well. Bar staff were friendly and helpful.
The fitness equiped with differnt kinds of exercise machine either for cardio or strength. They were well maintained.
We used relaxation area in Elemis Spa fo steam and Jacuzzi. They have separate male and female relaxing room.

Overall, it was the best hotel I ever stay in Bangkok so far. We will definitely come back to the St. Regis Bangkok in the future.

14  Thank Parry J
StRegisBangkokTeam, General Manager at The St. Regis Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Dear Parry J,

I feel so blessed while reading your review here on TripAdvisor and thankful to hear of the experience you and your fiancé had at St. Regis Bangkok. It makes me delighted to learn everything we stand for came to fruition during your stay with us, and that your stay was as memorable as we wished it to be!

Thank you for appreciating the attentiveness and affability of our staff, particularly Ms. Nao and Ms. Zoey, who certainly stand out for their uncompromising hospitality and service-mindedness, and I will happily pass your compliments to them directly.

Please rest assured that you are our very special guest and that my team and I are excitedly looking forward to your return in not so distant future.

Should there be any arrangements you would like us to take care of here at the Best Address in Bangkok, I would be more than happy to assist you.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Apart from the ultra-luxury resort hotels by the river, I'm pretty sure the St Regis is the top dog among those on the city side.

We also stayed at the Sheraton Grande a little further down Sukhumvit, which was very nice, however this was just a notch above in terms of poshness. Very exclusive feel, and top-grade service. Rooms are 45 sqm spacious, even in the most basic Deluxe room. Loved the dual sink basins..!

Location-wise it's about an 8 min walk to the main Sukhumvit Road (and the busy Ratchadamri intersection where the Erawan Shrine/4-faced Buddha is). There is a covered walkway to the Ratchadamri BTS station, however it's not the main Sukhumvit line but the second Silom line.

We had a lovely stay, however I would like to point out a few areas of improvement to the management:

1. Breakfast buffet: Was crowded and messy/dirty. When we arrived many tables were uncleared, and frankly some Asian guests do make a mess when eating, with lots of leftover food on the table (a shame and disgrace). What horrified me though is that the wait staff just swept the food remnants onto the plush carpets, so the floor was littered with food waste. Not just crumbs, but actual food bits - I spied a piece of watermelon even. This points to the staff needing more training, as this might be done at a local coffee shop but certainly not in a hotel.

2. A guest 2 rooms from ours insisted on smoking during our entire stay. He even had the cheek to open his room door while he smoked, so of course our room was filled with the smell of smoke too. When we alerted the staff, all they could do was put a letter under his door to tell him he would be charged for room cleaning. This did not deter him from smoking at all. And while the staff did offer to change our rooms, wouldn't a better idea be to offer the smoking guest a move to a smoking floor room?? I felt the staff could have been more forceful in dealing with the situation. When it was bad one night at 1am we were tempted to go and confront the smoking guest ourselves, however restrained ourselves in the end. I'm sure the St Regis would not like a fist fight to break out among its guests.

3. Room cleaning: Would be good if the cleaning can be a little more thorough, especially with the vacuuming. Each day the bathrooms still had hair over the floor.

All in, these are just service lapses that can be addressed with more training and better SOPs, so I'm still giving the St Regis 2 thumbs up and would return to stay in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
17  Thank MBev

Dear Mbev,

I would like to thank you for your recent review and for sharing your previous experience with other fellow travelers on our official TripAdvisor page.

Your review explains very well the location and service of our address. It is a delight to read your review which is especially describing our different facilities.
Regarding your hotel description, the St. Regis Bangkok team is really honored to learn that almost every aspect of your stay ran smoothly and that our exclusive service allowed your stay amongst us to be uncompromising.

Nevertheless, I genuinely regret to learn of your less than satisfactory experience. Please rest assured that your feedback from breakfast buffet, handling smoking issues to room cleanliness has been taken in a serious manner to ensure this similar situations will not happen again.

Please do not hesitate to contact the Butler service desk or myself if there is anything we could assist you with regarding a future potential stay amongst our seductive address.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

For our Anniversary we decided to choose The St Regis Bangkok as our choice of stay. The stay was wonderful and staffs were very friendly and helpful. The room is big and spacious. I love the bed as it is very comfortable. We went to the spa however the spa facilities for male is kind of rundown example the all round shower 1 is faulty and 1 does not seema to be working as well. Overall the stay is still good.

11  Thank berndz80
StRegisBangkokTeam, General Manager at The St. Regis Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Dear berndz80,

Many thanks for your review of The St. Regis Bangkok.

First of all, I would like to congratulate you on your anniversary and wish you many more of that special occasion in the upcoming years!

In addition to that, we are glad that you had selected our hotel to be your choice of accommodation to celebrate this precious occasion of yours. I do very much look forward to your next visit to The St. Regis Bangkok.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 9 August 2017

My family and I spent the weekend in Bangkok for a wedding. From the time we arrived at Saravanabumi airport where our hotel pick-up was waiting to our return trip when the hotel representative helped us to check in at the airline counter, it was a simply THAI experience. The St Regis is a great hotel with a great breakfast buffet and ZUMA, on the ground level, as good and consistent with the ZUMA's we have experienced in London and Istanbul. The Concierge and Reception were very helpful. Perhaps, the only regret is that they do not have a Thai Restaurant within the hotel. And, oh, the mattresses were a bit hard and for someone with a bad back, like me, sleep was a little difficult. But then, there are so many good Thai restaurants nearby, in the Anantara (Spice Market) and in nearby Grand Hyatt and Central World. It was only two days but it made us feel at home.

Room Tip: Unlike the Hyatt and Anantara nearby, St Regis does not have a dated feel. It looks, feels and is new.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
16  Thank Kalimullah

Dear Kalimullah,

Allow me to sincerely thank you for your flattering review full of kind words and for sharing your thoughts with fellow travelers here on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to learn you appreciated our smooth limousine transfers. Moreover, I am glad that our food and beverage venues came to your liking.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything we can assist you with, my team and I are all looking forward to welcome you back to The Best Address.