“Superb”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Concept CM2
More attraction details
Owner description: After countless awards of the years, and numerous recommendations from various international magazines and websites, Concept CM² has established itself as somewhat of an institution within the Bangkok clubbing circuit.
Reviewed 25 January 2013

I stayed at Novotel from 19th Jan to 23rd Jan with friends for a bachelor party n we visited CM2 which is the nightclub in the basement of the hotel on all the days as the starting point of the party zone. The entry is free for guests of Novotel. Sat, Sun n Mon featured a superb live band performance that brought the cosmopolitan crowd to its feet. Big dance floor, 2 pool tables, spacious lounge areas, 2 efficient bar counters, a large enclosed smoking area equipped with lounge seats. The nightclub starts picking up after 10:45 once the live band starts n starts winding down after 1 am. By 12:30 u can head out to the late late night clubs like "Mixx", n the last resort of the party maniacs "Bossy" which goes on till 6 am!. Tuesday did not feature a live band and well it just didn't seem the same. So make sure the live band is performing before heading there. There is an entry for regular customers of 500 odd baht. Strongly recommended if traveling with friends to stay at Novotel n visit this spacious nightclub.

3  Thank havocsat

Reviewed 24 November 2012

Cm2 has reached the bottom!
Once upon a time, this was a great party place, now it's just dilapidated and in urgent need of a refurbishment and hopefully it will open again and then with a new "female audience"

2  Thank parandersson
Reviewed 21 July 2012

Classy night club mix with classy Thai and Russian female crowd with mainly middle eastern and Indian men visitors.

Good live music, pricey entry fee 350 baht and expensive drinks 250 baht.

3  Thank Matt_3768
Reviewed 16 January 2012

I visited this club for 4 nights in Jan 2011, WAO what a crowd,

this is a big night club with extensive settings, billiard is also available, having two bar counters. with live sinning. the band have 7 members, including three singers, two guitarists, a drummer and a key board player. they do an excellent job every night. but normally they are unable to sing requested songs, only can perform routine songs.

about crowd, 99.99% girls are prostitutes over there and 80% men were hunters. I saw very few people who were there just to enjoy the music and spend good time.

actual show starts @ 11PM & ends @ 2 AM, drinks are too much expensive over-there.

heniken beer out side is 40 THB & inside price is 240 THB
Singha beer outside is 32 THB & inside price is 220 THB
same like all other drinks, @ price of 8 times of retail price

6  Thank Zubair M
Reviewed 20 April 2010

Exactly 3 months earlier I had bought a bottle of whiskey (Black Label) and had left it at the CM2 night club for my next visits. But when I presented my receipt, I was told by a rather unfriendly staff that the bottle had expired and I need to buy a new one. I said, OK, I will buy a new one, but give me back my previous one, it's 90 % full. No, that's impossible, I was told, they throw away the bottles (1 day after the expiry date!). I asked for the manager, a British national, who was even less friendly and ridiculed me in front of my date and all the other people and told me the bottle does not exist anymore. I left and will never return.

20  Thank Dominique355