US$187
US$134
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

US$115
The Peninsula Bangkok(Bangkok)
US$286
US$272
Priceline
All reviewsnana plazastayed herelarge comfortable double bedowned hotelwill stay there againgood sizeclean roomsshort walkshort staymini barpleasant stayvery nice hotelbts stationlocation is greatsoinightlifetrain
Reviewed 5 March 2012

As other reviews have stated, the location of the hotel is at the seedier part of Bangkok so get used to using older men with their young girlfriends while walking to your hotel. The location seem very safe though, even late at night. Location wise this hotel is excellent, easy walking distance to the train station and easy to find taxis and lots of convenient stores and restaurants around.

The rooms are all very new with modern designs. Bath room fixture are also brand new, spacious and I enjoyed the rain shower head after a long day walking around Bangkok. No problem with the key cards.

Overall, based on the price I paid, the is excellent value in terms of location, comfort, and service.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank TingLee
Reviewed 18 December 2011

This review focuses on the junior suite of this hotel. It was clean, nicely decorated, and relatively quiet but has no window and is QUITE small for the price. It seemed to me to be a reasonably sized normal room with a sofa. I would say that the lack of a window offsets any size advantage. It is absolutely NOT worth the 100% price premium they are charging for it. I would not stay in this room at that price. You would be better off in a normal room at a 4 star hotel, which would cost about the same.

Please note that this hotel is quite far down Soi 4 and NOT especially convenient to a BTS station. Other than that, the location is good if your destination is Nana. This is a lively area of Sukhumvit and everything is open late. There is a laundry with fair prices right next door and plenty of food around. Hillary Bar is a short walk toward the main road and has great live music every night.

Room Tip: "Avoid the Junior Suite unless the price is <15% more than a standard room."
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank TomA2
Reviewed 25 August 2011

Found this hotel on the internet and gave it a try. Arrived early morning on the last day of Songkran. First they told me I had to wait 5 more hours before I could check in, but finally they upgraded me to a Junior Suite for the first night. Good service. Room was very modern, clean and spacious. Next day I went to the Superior Room, a little smaller, but okay as well. Hadn't expected a hotel like this on this location. Just 5 minutes walking to Sukhumvit Road. Wouldn't recommend this hotel to families with children, but for couples or people traveling alone, it's okay.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 June 2011

First off, I would not recommend this hotel to families as it is VERY close to the NEP ( Nana Red Light District. However, I would recommend it to anyone looking for adventure and fun close by ! Nice clean rooms, excellent staff and affordable. It is very close to Nana station Sky Train and that makes it easy to get from there to anywhere else. Although the nightlife is pumping outside, inside was nice and quite. I initially booked for 5 days and then decided to spend an extra 5 more. They didn't have any deluxe rooms available, so they bumped me up to a Jr. Suite at the same cost as my Deluxe room was. Loved the place. Can't wait to get back in September.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank terrymor66
Reviewed 6 May 2011

Stayed from 2 - 5 April 2011 with my family. There were four of us - myself, mum, dad and my sister. We received a very warm welcome from the owner himself - Mike a local Thai that is of Singh origin. He was proud to share that he speaks 5 languages and that the hotel is less than a year old. Mike even gladly announced to look for him anytime throughout our stay if we need any help.

The rooms were fashionably designed but room clean up was terrible. The rooms were only cleaned after we reminded them to do so - and this was always in the late afternoon after we returned from our city tour.

The card system to open the room doors are always faulty as it was extremely difficult to open the doors with the cards that always needed to be re-calibrated by the receptionist. This meant going all the way up to the rooms and having to run down again after an exhausting day!

Worst the quality of the key card was so bad that one of the cards broke into half and the hotel insisted that we paid for it!

The location of the hotel is at a very sleazy Soi - the really ugly part of Sukhumvit as we have stayed before in other streets which is very pleasant.

Don't be fooled by the pictures posted on the internet about Heaven @ 4.

Room Tip: Try Adelphi or Grand Biz Inn
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family