US$129
US$117
Sheraton.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

US$115
Book now, pay at stay
US$608
US$525
  • Pool
All reviewsnana plazastayed herelarge comfortable double bedowned hotelwill stay there againgood sizeclean roomsshort walkshort staymini barpleasant stayvery nice hotelbts stationlocation is greatsoinightlifetrain
Reviewed 19 August 2012

I like the Sukhumvit area for the Skytrain, my dentist, my tailor, my to die for hummus restaurant ("Bamboo") on Soi 3, my favorite sidewalk watch vendor and all the colorful characters, so I absolutely love the location of Heaven@4. But I have to agree with those below who point out that you are somewhat close to the Nana Entertainment Plaza and all that this entails when staying here. Families and puritans beware. You might be put off by the funky neighborhood. However, if the Soi 4 location is not a problem and instead is a plus, you'll find this hotel an excellent value for the price. This hotel is well down Soi 4, at least 2 hundred yards or more from the "action" up the street, and yet has easy access through side streets to Soi 2 and Soi 6. In other words, you don't have hang out at the Nana Entertainment Plaza if you're staying here, and in fact, you don't even have to pay attention to it at all. The deals on the website are excellent, and although I paid full price (1800 baht) for a Superior Room on a trip last month (July 2012), even the full price is a good deal. Especially considering the price, for example of the JW Marriott two blocks away for 6000 baht or more. Yes, the JW is vastly superior and far more presentable, but if you want a comfortable, clean, perfectly nice place, with FREE internet access in the lobby, I give a big thumbs up to Heaven@4. In fact, I'm booking again for December.

Room Tip: I agree with the poster who recommended room 404. I took it and it was fine. The "balcony" looked out at a solid screen, but I liked it anyway, and I think it was quieter than facing the street.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank M in L.A.
Reviewed 6 August 2012

nice trendy hotel, the owner claim is a boutique hotel, but it has far too many rooms to be a boutique hotel.
anyways the rooms are roomy, bright and really nice, the staff at reception is really friendly and helpful. the hotel is located on Soi4 just where the busiest part of the street start, but quiet enough. wifi is really good ( I had a job interview while in the hotel), you can also find some deals on wood carving at reception. the rooms are good value for money and they also offer some deals for longer stays
make sure you book a taxi for the airport at reception, they will quote a price lower than most taxi drivers out there, and the driver will show up on time

Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Raymondos
Reviewed 20 July 2012

Unusual interior design and good location for single horny men who are looking for thrill at night Nana - it's dignity of this guesthouse (I can't call this place as a hotel). But rooms are too small and dark even biggest ones for this price. Staff is not so bad but indifferent: standard "thai's smiles", nothing else. Sure, you can find something better for same money at this area. And check aircon first before you check-in...

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Michael K
Reviewed 11 April 2012

We have stayed here many times! It´s the best hotel in this area! Easy to go by skytrain, easy to get a taxi, good restaurants nearby! Great staff and the owner are the nicest guy ever! This hotel is a diamond in the heart of Bangkok!
We will be staying there next time!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Linda G
Reviewed 27 March 2012

Soi 4 just a few blocks from NEP and right next door to Rajah Hotel so very good location for one of the top custom tailors in Bangkok, in Rajah's lobby. it's right across the street from Pooks Beer Garden a great place to eat,and also it's very reasonably priced for Bangkok. Hotel has a fast elevator, that always worked during my 4 night stay and one of the best very fast free WiFi connection in the room, but the staff was the biggest thing that made me feel so comfortable. Great security, never felt unsafe day or night. Good and strong AC in the room. Only draw backs were that Breakfast was not included with the rates at discount booking sites and there is no pool. In March the days are close to 100 degrees with 90% humidity so a pool would be nice. The hotel rooms are decorated in somewhat loud colors, but it works!

Room Tip: Some rooms have a window facing a wall, ask for a front room. Being a block off the main road noise was not a issue
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business