“Service at its best” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #53 of 849 Hotels in Bangkok
Beverly Hills, California
“Service at its best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2010

I first came across this hotel when I tried to make a dinner reservation at Sirocco during my trip to Bangkok. Since its in the same building as Sirocco, I thought it could be worth a try and I am really glad that I thought so. This hotel has so many facilities included in the price like complimentary minibar, movies, internet etc. that it really is superb value. The restaurants are awesome! I had tried Sirocco before which is a dream destination, but I was amazed to see the delectable breakfast spread at Cafe Mozu by the pool as well. This hotel has its suites between 51 to 59 floors and the views were a real treat. I loved the location as it was pretty easy to get to most places using the skytrain. To top all of it, the service was mind blowing. I have stayed at likes of peninsula and four seasons in Bangkok and trust me nothing comes close. I congratulate the management on being able to maintain such a motivated group of ladies and gentlemen. Thoroughly recommend it.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (343)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
london
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2010

We just had an absolutely great stay at Tower Club at lebua in Bangkok. I am now completely spoiled with hotel experiences. They just did everything right, right from check-in. They brought us directly to our suite to check-in, which was spacious and had incredible views! We loved the Bulgari amenities, they even had a bath crystals and a complimentary hair brush. Not being used to the heat we spent a good amount of the day relaxing at the hotel and enjoying the Tower Club lounge. It is a beautiful setup 52 floors above Bangkok. I am not sure how the lebua at State Tower compares, but Tower Club was an incredible 5-Star Experience.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
UK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2010

I am just back from my two day stay at Tower Club at lebua.I have stayed at quite a few top places around the world and I must say, this was one of the best. There are too many things about this property that are real fantastic. But to sum up my experience for fellow travelers I must stay the place is all about views, comfort, dining and service. The hotel has only suites, which are delightfully large and airy, making it much better than places where a standard sized hotel room can burn a hole in your wallet. All the suites in this hotel are between 51st to 59th floor. I was really impressed by the gorgeous views of the river and city! The free movies were great for a fim buff like me and my wife loved the BVLGARI amenities.Even with these comforts all around, I must say the best part of the hotel was its staff who were always on the lookout to make our stay pleasurable.The hotel has many dining options at the top floors, but I chose to have some canapes/tea at the lounge on 52nd floor which were great. Cannot think of a better place to visit next time.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
Los Angeles
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2010

Last time I stayed at lebua I was on the 52nd floor and had incredible views of the river. This time when I returned, they have changed the suites to become the Tower Club and added some great new amenities. They huge bottles of Bvlgari amenities, including lotion, they have a great movie entertainment system that is free, free mini-bar and free drinks all day in the Tower Club lounge. It was a treat to have all these extras for my stay as I was in Bangkok during the curfew. There is also great street food around the hotel area including a famous duck noodle shop.. I really like the Tower Club concept in comparison to what I get for the price when I stay at the Peninsula. And lebua seems to go all out on service to make you feel special.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled on business
kolkata
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2010

This is an amazing place to stay! Starting from the check-in directly to the suite on 52nd floor, my entire stay was nothing short of fabulous. I loved all the complimentary facilities in the suite and the views from balcony completely bowled me over. Our suite was on the same floor where the Breeze restaurant is located and we had one dinner there. It was awesome – Asian cuisine, a bit on pricey side though. The lounge area for Tower Club guests was very cozy. I also loved the way the staff were always cheerful. Truly an exceptional experience; will be back for sure

• Stayed April 2010, travelled on business
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2010

We stayed in the Tower Club at lebua while the recent turmoil in Bangkok was going on. How lucky we were! We could not have been stuck at a better hotel anywhere in the world. It really gave us a chance to explore everything that came with our Tower Club room and it made all the difference. The Lounge served beer, basic cocktails and juice all day and was a beautiful place to take in the views of Bangkok from the 52 floor. The movies on-demand were great and had a nice variety, we probably watched 5 during our time. The breakfasts at lebua are incredible and even have real Parma ham. The dining was so memorable and unique, a must do for everyone. The BVLGARI amenities were an excellent touch and just the size of the room made everything so comfortable.

Our experience was just wonderful, the staff, the concierge, everyone was concerned about our stay and safety and all got to know us. It was hard to leave.. even if we could not see all we wanted of Bangkok. We did spend some time around the vicinity; there is a shopping area and night market near the Robinson store that is fun to explore. And plenty of street food if you are adventurous!

Best regards,