Tower Club at Lebua
US$295
US$180
US$171
2,241 results
All reviewssky barthe hangoverbreeze restaurantcafe mozuhangover suitethe riverstate towernespresso machineriver view suiteclub roombedroom suiteour honeymoonbreakfast buffetlounge areaamazing hotelhotel guestsfive star hotel
Reviewed 7 December 2010

There are 100s of Hotels in Bangkok and it is really hard to choose which one is good or bad. Visiting Bangkok for several years now I can recommend the Tower Club at Lebua.

First of all it is located in one of the tallest buildings of Bangkok (the State Tower) and has the rooms from floors 52 to 59 which includes wonderful views of Bangkok. I stayed during the King's Birthday and had an excellent view of the fireworks all over Bangkok.

Best of all you have a private balcony (!) in every room - and all the rooms are Suites!

As a guest of Tower Club you have a COMPLIMENTARY Minibar and COMPLIMENTARY In-room-movies! In other Hotels you pay a huge amount of money just to drink a small bottle of coke!

If you are hungry you can use the Tower Club Lounge for Breakfast (included) and for Snacks and drinks in the afternoon (included)! Club Manager Anchalee takes care of all the guests.

The Chec/-in is very efficient and it is done IN the room and not at the Front Desk.

The whole Hotel is WiFi-connected and if you don't have your own laptop you can use the business Center PCs (30 minutes are FOR FREE)

You also can find a well equipped Fitnesscenter and Pool in the House.

There are a lot of Dining options - some of them 'open air' on the higher floors of the Hotel and it is home of the world famous Skybar!

All of that for prices where you won't get a three star Hotel in Europe.

Compliments to the GM Jay and all his staff for the perfect service and the smiles which are top notch!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 November 2010

I've been to Bangkok twice before and was at the Peninsula Hotel. Sure it was nice, had Mercedes airport pickup and great service too. The property and rooms were also nice. But having just stayed at Tower Club Lebua I can say i'll be a repeat customer. If you really want the old school type luxury hotel, go with the Peninsula, however the Lebua is a great second option. Why?:

1. On the right side of the river for downtown, a short walk from Saphan Taksin BTS station.
2. Half the price of the peninsula for a basic room - with loads MORE room
3. Marble bathroom, BULGARI toiletries and complementary minibar soft drinks
4. They also offer BMW and Mercedes airport pickup - same price
5. Complimentary breakfasts (which are very nice)

If you like to save money and want pretty much the same kind of thing as the Peninsula (with a little less regalness and pomp/"name brandness", then seriously consider the Tower Club at Lebua.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled solo
2  Thank sg_tripper
Reviewed 24 November 2010

cant fault the place,we were put in a tower 2bed suite ant it was amazing.we had the 2 bed booked on the lower floors so to get up to the 57th floor was unreal.a taxi was always waiting and all with meter.too ezy.we will be coming back in the near future.thanks for a gr8 3 nights see you soon.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 November 2010

Even though I live just outside of Bangkok, I love to stay at the Lebua hotel with Tower Club access. When my mom came to visit me from Canada, we went for three nights and we had an amazing time. The staff is friendly and they always accommodates any of our needs. Lebua with Tower Access provides amazing views of the city that you can't get anywhere else. My mom and I will have these incredible memories of staying at the Lebua Tower Club and I strongly suggest that if you stay at the Lebua that you also get the Tower Club access as it is really worth it.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 November 2010

I stayed recently at Tower Club at Lebua for a 3 nights stay and I was extremly impressed with the genuine Staff attitude and service provided from the moment you step in at Lebua and until your check out. I have been allocated a spacious 1 bed room suite on the 58th floor at the tower club with an amazing view over Bangkok skyline. Excellence of service could be found and met in every corner of this outstanding property that has definitely convinced me to be my 1st option on my next visit to Bangkok. After a long day of meetings you can still have a wide choice of outlets with different "cuisines" and flavours on the menu.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business