“More Stars Than Hollywood”

Tower Club at Lebua
Ranked #54 of 894 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 14 December 2010

I have stayed at lebua Bangkok in the past and this trip I stayed at Tower Club at lebua which are higher rooms in the building. I have seen many major movie stars in this hotel, more then I see in Beverly Hills hotels. I live in Los Angeles so I was surprised to see major Hollywood stars in the elevator and lobby. I have always loved this hotels amazing rooms and service and then there's the view from your own balcony. I watched a fireworks show on the river and from my 55 floor balcony, it was eye level. I have stayed at Shangri-la and The Royal Orchid, they are both nice hotels but more tourist hotels with the bus loads of guests. Tower Club at lebua is a true luxury destination, you will be well cared for, I leave tomorrow and can't wait to return.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled solo
Write a ReviewReviews (2,127)

Reviewed 12 December 2010

I stayed here for 3 nights from December 9 to 12, 2010. I have travelled extensively and am a hotel owner in Canada. I have stayed at some of the best hotels in the world and this is amongst the finest. Service and attention to guests is unbelievable for such a large hotel. the hotel is truly impeccable and I will stay here again, when I return.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank Francesco C
Reviewed 12 December 2010

This is one he'll of a hotel. It will take quite some doing to even come close in comparison.

We stayed for 4 nights in November 2010 and loved every minute. This was our second stay at Lebua and being in the Tower Club was a brilliant addition to our stay.

the hotel is set in an iconic building, and the inside is even more stunning than the outside. The lobby is beautiful, the rooms are exactly what you need, and the bathrooms are massive and lovely.

The breakfast is beyond excellent - a buffet of every type of food you could think of, from French pastries to omlettes cooked to order, from sushi to fruit.

Service throughout the hotel is second to none and you'll really feel special staying here.

My only comment for the hotel is to improve the concierge's knowledge. They were generally very helpful, and gave us some great advice about day trips, but their restaurant recommendations were disappointing. They didn't really listen to our wishes, but instead seemed t be working on commission and recommended touristy hotels. For guests, I'd suggest doing your own research. If you're unfamiliar with Thai cuisine I'm sure the recommendations are perfect. If you'd like a real experience, it's worth doing your own research and checking trip advisor! Not a huge negative for such a wonderful hotel, and I certainly hope that won't dissuade anyone from staying here!

Tower club members get free wifi, free on demand movies andmusic (excellent selection, we watched avatar!), free sof drinks in the fridge, and best of all, access to the tower club lounge.

The lounge offers free drinks (lovely cocktails), free afternoon tea, and breathtaking views. It's worth it, I promise.

Enjoy your stay - I'm envious!

Reviewed 9 December 2010

Having travelled to Bangkok many many times I've always wanted to say at the Lebua. I booked a Club room for three nights. Wish I hadn't.
Before I go on, I need to make it clear I'm not interested in free mini bars or the like, what I expect from a Hotel of this class is service. What I don't expect and experianced is;

Held in the lobby for 15mins when checking in. ALL other Hotels that offer "Club" check you in at your room or the lounge.

You have to share a lift with dozens and dozens of people heading to the top floor to buy a beer!

If you ever get a room in a 5* hotel with a Microware that speaks volumes! Leave!

Pool seating it tiny and so small staff are almost rude of you leave your seat unattended for more than 10mins..

Food, nothing to write home about.

Whole reception area very basic...

You get the impression this is a serviced appartment NOT a hotel.

Finally, they close the Club Lounge at 6pm to convert to one of their bars! Come on guys, why do you think we book a Club room - to hide in the lounge and enjoy canopies and drinks before going out! It sums this place up in one. They seem more interested in the bars than their guests.

Banyan Tree for me next time!

2  Thank Bil1965
Reviewed 9 December 2010

Hotel is amazing, rooms and view are great. Service excellent and with a smile. We got upgraded to the tower part of the hotel which meant access to the lounge (canapees and drinks in the afternoon which was brilliant). I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 December 2010

Wonderful hotel, we've stayed before in the Marriott in Bangkok and I would say that this one was much better, the personnel is friendly, the service they provide is magnificent, the rooms a amazing and the view is spectacular.

We were at the begining of our trip in Bangkok at the Marriott and then we continued to the south, my husband had some suits made for him and we didnt want to carry them all the way to the south, as we knew we will come back to Bangkok before flying back home we asked the Lebua if would be possible to leave the suits with them as we have a reservation for our last night in Bangkok at the Lebua, they agreed and withouth issues we were able to store the things there for more than10 days, very flexible and nice of them.

We were in a suite, it was beautiful, the view of the river and the city is amazing and the place is just luxurios and comfortable, I mean is not this luxurious hotel that can be oppresive or cold, here you feel relaxed and like at home, but sorrounded by luxury......:)

In the evening, even though we didnt have a reservation, we were able to reserve last minute for dinner at the restaurant on the top floor, at the restaurant Sirocco that is just next to the big golden dome and next to the Sky Bar, it was amazing!!! We had Bangkok at our feet and the food was also fantastic. Expensive, very, I would say, but worth it :)

On the other hand, although the restaurant is very expensive the hotel is not (136 usd if you stay more than 3 nights), you get a room for a reasonable price, including breakfast and I have to admit that the breakfast buffett was also incredible, the personnel there works with the precision of a Swiss watch, it is super big and you will find that they can satisfy the wishes of everybody, because there is such a big selection of food that I didnt even know where to start.

If you go down to the lobby and into the little mall in the back of the hotel, throught the hotel itself, there are not many shops is not very busy, but there is a Spa there that I can highly recommend and is cheaper than the hotel spa and they offer the pedicure with these little fish, the species of fish are called Garra Rufa and it is a recommendable experience, I loved it.

I hope you enjoy your time in Bangkok and in the Lebua, is the best choice of hotel you can make.

Pati-chueca

Reviewed 7 December 2010

Well, this is my second time at Tower Club LeBua. I was picked up in style at the airport, the room was amazing and I had an upgrade to my surprise. I guess as I had made my reservation I had mentioned that I wanted to surprise my sister with something special as it was her first time in Thailand. And were we ever impressed. We were greeted upon arrival by Jay Jhingan, the General Manager which was such a personal touch. Our amenities included a beautiful floral arrangement and lovely truffles. We loved the sky bar. It was raining when we arrived but as soon as the rain stopped, the staff cleaned up the area and the show began. The service is impeccable, the breakfast was so special as the entire staff call us by name and are very attentive. This is now officially the only hotel I will stay at in Bangkok!

• Stayed: September 2010