NapPark Hostel @ Khao San
US$147
US$135
US$180
US$171
All reviewsnap parkbed dormfemale dormsocial areaeach bunkair conmixed dormbig lockerscommunal areasmonth tripcommon roomkhaosan roadperfect locationrecommend staying heregrand palacegreat facilitiesstayed here for nights
Reviewed 19 November 2012

The best hostel in Bangkok as everyone will tell you. Not the cheapest but that's standard for Bangkok! Awesome to meet other backpackers, the have great facilities: air con dorms, male and female bathrooms (not shared), good reception staff, outdoor chillout area, wifi, hot showers, 2 min walk to Th Khao San. I now live in Bangkok and I recommend this hostel to backpackers I meet around the area if they ask me. I stayed here 3 nights and really enjoyed my stay. Chok dee na ka :)

Room Tip: Make sure you book. They tend to book up really quickly and you can't really just walk in and expect a bed.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Laura H
Reviewed 19 November 2012

Stayed for 4 nights in the female dorm for 8 and loved it. Really clean, staff are lovely and loads of space to chill out after a night on the Khoa San Road! The cafe out front does great food and the lady who runs it is a real character. Rooms and bathroom facilities are all clean and well maintained - cant recommend it enough!

Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Annakeen82
Reviewed 16 November 2012

Before I arrived in Bangkok I found this hostel online, The pictures looked good so I thought lets book here. I arrived at 2 a.m. and basically went straight to bed. The next morning I started talking with some people and we became friends immediately. That's one of the things here in this hostel. The atmosphere is great and you will meet alot of people. The hostel is very clean and they keep it that way.
The hostel is close to Khao San road but you won't have any noise from it.
Im staying here already for the third time since I'm travelling and it's like a home to me.
I have been travelling in Lao and Thailand and this is the hostel I liked the most of all the hostels I've been staying at.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank YuBo189
Reviewed 11 November 2012

A fantastic backpacker hostel with dorm rooms for 330 baht, including wifi, air-con, electricity outlet, lamp, and hot showers. The hostel has a great air-con communal area showing films, with free internet access to boot. The location is only a 5-minute walk to Khao San Rd. however there are many great places to eat, shop, and drink are in between. Cleanliness is a top priority of the staff. Only downside is that they do turn off the air-con in the rooms between noon - 6pm, however this is a time when one will likely be out on the town. Privates are also available.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank Kyle K
Reviewed 7 November 2012 via mobile

Clean enough, location is nice and rooms are ok, but for me it was too crowded and unpersonal to really enjoy. Staff is nice when you ask them something but won't remember your name, will not start a conversation etc. More a party place than for a relaxed stay.Be careful of the stairs, last step on first stairway is broken: a lot of guests fell during my stay

• Stayed: November 2012