“Agood plce/Value for money warmest welcome.”

Siam Place Airport Hotel
Ranked #507 of 858 Hotels in Bangkok
Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand
“Agood plce/Value for money warmest welcome.”
Reviewed 5 October 2013

The hotel "siam place" near airport about 10 minutes I chose stay for 1niqht. before get fliqht to French in the next day
When I arrire at hotel I think how can I go to signseeing in the city because hotel located in Soi 14/2 ( Alley ) and this area is simply but staff recommended me I can go to city short time by sky train ( airportlink) where is for from hotel 5 kilometres
My impressing is free shuttle van driver sent picls me up from Ladkrabang staion It spent time 35 minutes to to city centre.
All staffs are helpful&friedly they are same my family.

2 Thank chutichai

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
  • Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
  • Thai first
ประเทศไทย
Reviewed 5 October 2013

I stay this hotel for 1 night in room 409 < When I sleep inside and open window I can see Suvarnabhumi Airport At Night Light , It is wonder view airplane landing & taking off>
I am impressed Siam Place Airport with theses reasons
- All Staffs, the first step at airport around 1:45 AM , the staffs take care me there , hotel van waiting me the 2nd floor, gate number 4 exist hall. About 10 later , I arrive at hotel with great welcome & polite from Driver / Bell Boy / Reception. But Breakfast is simply. This hotel don't have swimming pool , but for transit flight what it is the important this as BED & Breakfast & Good View as you can touched.

Room Tip: - Room with Garden& airport view - You can apply membership directly with hotel , you can get g...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank bluemint2013
Oceanside, California
Reviewed 1 October 2013

What I liked about this place was the included shuttle service from and to the airport. I used the Bell Travel Service at the airport to get to Pattaya after taking the sky train on the bottom floor of the airport to see Bangkok. After arriving back from Pattaya on the Bell bus the Siam Hotel was prompt in picking me up-only about a 15 minute wait and they delivered me back to the airport the next day to catch a 6am flight. The driver had me as the only passenger at 3am. There is some excellent street food on the main road-about a 1/2 mile walk down a dirt road from the hotel, they open up in the late afternoon. The hotel itself isnt that great, but you need to be near the airport for not only your plane, but for the skytrain to Bangkok and the bus service to other destinations.

Room Tip: Just use it as a one nighter near the airport.
2 Thank JoeSchmo92056
Ft. Lauderdale
Reviewed 15 September 2013

I needed a hotel for a quick layover and this one sufficed. Ironically the round trip van fee was almost the same price as the hotel. Definitely take the hotel van as I think a cab would get lost getting there. All in all it was OK but I think there are better options available around the airport for a similar price.

Bangkok
Reviewed 11 September 2013

I stayed this hotel on 1 September 2013. I am very happy at the first time.
Siam Place Airport is close to airport about 15 minutes. Excellent value for money for a transit hotel. Free shuttle to airport at all hours.In my room < 306> with soft king size bed and clean room with thai style decorated.
All staffs are friendly & courteous. I would like to recommended this hotel for stopover & relaxing your trip.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Edmonton
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We always stay here when we hit Bangkok. Free ride to the hotel and back to the airport.Decent breakfast. Convenience store just down the street. Great place if you are passing through on your way to elsewhere. The downside is if you are taking a cab, they don't always know where it is.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Madony
Warszawa, Poland
Reviewed 20 August 2013

First don't trust any photos on Siam Place's official website! Rooms have nothing in common with the real accommodation. They are spacious and that's the only advantage I guess. After a really long trip from the island where we spent amazing 12 days we expected a comfortable place to relax and get some energy for next two in Bangkok and that was definitely the worst night ever. We went into our room and we were so shocked because we couldn't believe what we saw. Everything was dirty, especially bedding, carpet and towels - please, if you stay there, don't use them, it's for your own safety! Furniture were full of dust. Oh and we found also a huge cockroach under a pillow, nice huh? Be careful then, there are bugs and mosquitoes everywhere. There was such a nice view from the balcony - smelly ruin. I shouldn't say balcony, because there was actually a kitchen outside. After 30 minutes of a quarrel rude stuff finally agreed to move us to another room. But the conditions were still the same. I slept only 3 hrs because I was so afraid of creepy bugs. Food at breakfast was nothing special, quite poor, only toasts were tasty. Anyway it was a nightmare to say there, I wouldn't recommend it even to the worst enemy. It was a total disaster! Don't leave your money there because it's worthless!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
6 Thank Ala F
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bangkok
The Phoenix Hotel Bangkok
#2 of 5 in Racha Thewa
Paragon Inn
Paragon Inn
#322 of 858 in Bangkok

Been to Siam Place Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!