This is a good hotel with a five star service but catered for tourists looking for a bargain. It is a comfortable hotel boasting good service yet priced reasonably and situated at a prime location. That is if you do not mind that the hotel doesn't have much amenities. The rooms are clean and well maintained. Although the breakfast buffet isn't extensive, it has good variety and is of a high standard. [ I was alittle disappointed with the coffee served though]
If you someone looking for expensive restaurants, big swimming pool, a huge gym and other extensive facilities, this hotel is not for you. The luxurious sheraton two streets down will meet your needs.
It is situated very close to the rail/rapid transit so it is easy to get around. If you need to grab something quickly, there is a convenient stall (7'11) across the roads.
Although they "charge" for internet use in the room, it is actually complimentary upon checking out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located next to the BTS Asok Skytrain and Sukhumvit Metro Station within 5 min walking distance, the Four Points by Sheraton Bangkok provides comfy and affordable rooms and suites, enhanced with various restaurants and bars, swimming pool, gym and complimentary set of four star plus amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Starwood APAC, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Ctrip TA, Travelbag, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15 Hotel Bangkok
- 4 Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15