When a hotel is rated 5 stars, usually it's because of facilities it offers. Four Points in Bangkok just don't have the luxurious feel about the place. For one, it's entrance is not grand, but nonetheless contemporary. No valet parking was offered when I arrived which is no big deal for me. Check in was normal, not exceptional. Asked about SQ KF points and was told there's none. That's a first for me as I know I'm supposed to earn points with SPG. Staff attitude was mediocre, free wifi in lobby is good.
For those family traveling with children or friends, the hotel provide 2 x Queen size bed, very comfortable, good block out curtains, room size and bathroom is good.
Location wise, I've never liked to stay in Sukhumvit but have to admit Four Points is very well located. 2 streets away from Terminal 21, on the next street in front of Westin, plenty of nice spas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located next to the BTS Asok Skytrain and Sukhumvit Metro Station within 5 min walking distance, the Four Points by Sheraton Bangkok provides comfy and affordable rooms and suites, enhanced with various restaurants and bars, swimming pool, gym and complimentary set of four star plus amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Starwood APAC, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15 Hotel Bangkok
- 4 Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15