“Convenient, safe location”

Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15
Ranked #84 of 887 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 21 May 2012

The location makes this upscale hotel ideal for either business or pleasure trips. It is a 5 minute walk through a safe neighbourhood to the Asok station, which serves as a junction for both the Skytrain and Subway. Similarly, the hotel is a short 3 block walk from the Pier 21 shopping mall, an air conditioned respite from the sweltering Bangkok heat.
The staff is very friendly, and able to arrange transportation or tours if required. All the amenities of a North American chain four star hotel are provided, including a well-appointed workout room on the top floor, as well as well-maintained rooftop pool. Platinum members are afforded a free happy hour which serves cocktails and appetizers in the Beer Vault in the lobby. Also try the breakfast buffet, a great way to start your day before enjoying the attractions of the city.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
jlwatton, Director of Sales and Marketing at Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2012

Hi Pyke88,

Thank you for your great review of Four Points on Trip Advisor, and thank you for choosing to stay at Four Points, we look forward to being able to welcome you back very soon.

Travel Safe,

Reviewed 21 May 2012

Held our annual Sports conference in the hotel, everyone from the GM, Sales Director, F&B Director down to the door staff were very efficient and all highly motivated to make the conference and our stay a success.

I would highly recommend the hotel, satff and facilities either as a conference venue or for an individual stay either for business or pleasure.

Not forgetting a great bar Beer Vault serving drinks fromover 40 countries

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 May 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Four Points back in March and really enjoyed our time there. Our room was quiet, nicely decorated and clean. The location was great - near both the sky tram and subway. About a 10-15 minute walk to Soi Cowboy and the same in the opposite direction to Nana's.

Free wifi in the lobby and free computer terminals to use. We did not eat at the hotel since nothing was included in our room rate and there were so many AWESOME places within walking distance: western restaurants, asian and many more international type establishments. My favorite being the street vendors - so many foods and snacks, yum!

The pool at the rooftop was nice but we were so busy exploring Bangkok, we barely had time to use it. We did have a couple of drinks at the bar on the rooftop but beware - very pricey for Bangkok! Better alternative is to get your drinks nearly any other place, not only cheaper per drink, but many places offer 2 for 1 during happy hour.

I would definitely stay here again - the staff were friendly and attentive (without being intrusive), great location, clean and modern and good value for the money.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dianne C
jlwatton, Director of Sales and Marketing at Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2012

Hi DGC2011,

Thank you so very much for choosing to stay at Four Points on your visit in March, it was so wonderful to read that you had such a great stay. We really appreciate you taking the time to review the hotel on Trip Advisor and your recommendations I am sure will assist new travellers to Bangkok with where to stay which suits their needs.

From the Four Points team, we look forward to welcoming you back and we wish you safe and fun travelling.

Cheers,

Reviewed 15 May 2012

The FourPoints in Bangkok is a wonderful hotel. I have stayed there 50+ nights in the last 2 years. The rooms are brand new with modern styling and are a good size. Very comfortable and inviting. The staff is excellent. Very friendly and efficient. Good location as you can walk down Sukhumvit and either catch the subway, air train or a taxi and get anywhere you need to go. The breakfast buffet is excellent also. Nice rooftop pool and workout room. Highly recommend it.

Room Tip: I prefer the garden wing as it is more insulated from the street.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
jlwatton, Director of Sales and Marketing at Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2012

Hi Tim W,

Thank you so very much for being such a wonderful and loyal guest to Four Points, we are so happy to hear great stories like this with guests who keep coming back. Also, we thank you for taking the time to post your review and recommendation on Trip Advisor. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon on what clarly is your second home.

Travel safe,

Reviewed 12 May 2012

I've been through Bankok on business several times and usually stay in the Sukhumvit area. My suppliers previouly had set me up at the Westin, just two streets (soi's) down from this Sheraton. This trip, they told me they were using a new place, so I gave it a try.

I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived at this Four Points on Soi 15. The place is almost brand new and in great condition. Needless to say, everything is up to date and in good condition. Check-In was a breeze and the staff were very friendly and helpful. My room was beautiful and very comfortable. The design is very modern and the layout very convenient for working and relaxing. Wi-Fi was a bit slow, but they have wired internet as well, and that worked well -- a cable is provided, so just plug-in and go.

I had breakfast in the hotel restaurants both mornings and they have an outstanding buffet which I really enjoyed. I did not try any other meals there as I know the area fairly well and ventured out to some of my old favorites.

Compared to the Westin, this Four Points is just a little less luxurious, but significantly less expensive and just as comfortable. The staff is a little less stuffy, too! This will be my new "home" next time I'm in Bangkok for business.

A few tips to help you out with this location:

1. The hotel is located off of Sukhumvit, down Soi 15 just a little way. Your driver may not be familiar with it since it is relatively new, so be sure to tell them to head down Soi 15. You cannot see this place from Sukhumvit.
2. If you are staying for a few days and need to do laundry, I like to take mine to a local shop outside the hotel. They generally charge about 50-100 baht for 1 Kg of clothes (about $2-$3 for roughly 2.2 pounds of dirty laundry). I can generally get all my laundry done for less than the hotel charges to wash one pair of underwear! Ask at the desk or just look around while you are out walking. There are a lot of shops in the area.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Barton21
jlwatton, Director of Sales and Marketing at Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2012

Hi Barton21,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review on Trip Advisor we greatly appreciate your recommendations and feedback. You are correct Four Points is a new hotel, we are only just over 1 year old and we follow all the great Starwood standards, however, the style and feel of the hotel is really very different to that of our sister hotels such as Westin and Sheraton Grande. Four Points as part of their brand promises guests a great nights sleep all at geart value. It is really wonderful to hear that we will now become your new "Home Away from Home" when you travel to Bangkok, we look forward to welcoming you back.

Thank you again and travel safe.

See you soon,

Reviewed 10 May 2012 via mobile

What can i say ? the service is better than some Sheraton ! We stay in one of the deluxe room which was nice except that the sink was strangely built and too small compare to the water pourer but that is just a small detail. The room was At decent size, the bed was comfy (king size sweetsleeper bed). The breakfast has lots os choice and the pool on the open roof was awsome.
The situation of the hotel makes it easy access to downtown by skytrain (with complementary tuktuk service) and connection with airport link.

I may come back again :)

• Stayed: March 2012

Hi ACVK,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to post your review of Four Points on Trip Advisor, we very much appreciate you taking the time. We appreciate your feedbcak regarding the design of the sinks and the tap, I will pass the recommendation on to our Engineering department for follow-up. We are also glad to hear you enjoyed your sleep in our "Four Points Four Comfort" bed...very similar to the sweet sleeper by Sheraton, a great nights sleep is something that the Four Points brand promises it's guests.

Once again, thank you for your review and also for choosing Four Points, we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Cheers,

Reviewed 10 May 2012

I can't say enough good about this place. Excellent rooms, exceptional staff, wonderful entertainment and ammenities. Quite honestly, I could never leave the hotel and still have a wonderful vacation. But since I wanted to see the city, being right next to the train was a perk. I found all the shops I needed right across the street. The staff had good suggestions and were there to accomidate my every need.
The in house restaurant, The Eatery, had the best breakfast buffet I have seen in my life. I tasted everything they put out and every morsal was delicious. Their selection for other meals was tasty and varied. The staff at The Eatery was knowledgable and helpful. In particular, Mai was a real treasure. She went above and beyond and made me feel at home, even remembering my drink preferences.
I enjoyed the roof top pool and bar, the free wifi in the lobby and the central location. I could not have asked for one thing more.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank toniakay

Hi Toniakay,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Four Points, we are delighted to see your review with such great feedback, it is wonderful to hear that you felt at home here, this is certainly one of the brand promises we strive to deliver at Four Points. Thank you for your wonderful recommendations for our hotel, we greatly appreciate you taking the time to post the review.

We look forward to welcoming back, I will be sure to pass all your comments on to our staff.

Best regards,