I spent five nights at Sheraton Four Points while visiting Bangkok in December of 2012. This was an excellent modern hotel with outstanding service. I will definitely stay there when I return to BKK.
1) Location. In a quiet soi just off Sukhumvit. Easy access to the Skytrain, Terminal 24, Soi Cowboy and other attractions.
2) Rooms. Modern furniture, flat screen TV's, showers and a seperate bath tub.
3) Pool. Small, but very nice roof top pool. There is also a roof top bar and outdoor lounge next to the pool. Very cool place to hang out and relax.
4) Cleanliness. The hotel was absolutely spotless. Cleaner than most hotels I've visited in the U.S.
5) Food. I had the breakfast buffet every morning. It was expensive by BKK standards (approximately $20 USD), but the variety and quality were awesome.
1) Gym. The gym was small and only had a few pieces of cardio equipment and machines. The gym would be adequate for most people, but if you're seriously into working out, you'll have to walk to one of the nearby gyms (Fitness First and True Fitness are both close).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located next to the BTS Asok Skytrain and Sukhumvit Metro Station within 5 min walking distance, the Four Points by Sheraton Bangkok provides comfy and affordable rooms and suites, enhanced with various restaurants and bars, swimming pool, gym and complimentary set of four star plus amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Travelbag, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15
- Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15 Hotel Bangkok