After a disappointing stay at the Aloft earlier this year, we opted for the Four Points for a two-day stay. Check-in staff were excellent and readily accommodated our early arrival time. We requested another room because our first room had a very strong smoke smell, although it was a non-smoking room. Within about 15 minutes, they gave us a second room, and though it wasn't on the SPG floor, it was exactly the same room.
There is a large tuk-tuk that runs guests to Terminal 21 - although it's really a five minute walk anyway. The breakfast buffet had plenty of options and good service. We spent an afternoon at the pool and the drink and food options were good, delivered poolside. If you don't set an alarm, the blackout curtains will keep you asleep all day! I've never seen a room get that dark - great sleep quality, even facing the street.
Overall, a solid hotel for a Bangkok stay. We'll definitely stay again, and in the lowest category for SPG redemption, the Four Points is a great deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located next to the BTS Asok Skytrain and Sukhumvit Metro Station within 5 min walking distance, the Four Points by Sheraton Bangkok provides comfy and affordable rooms and suites, enhanced with various restaurants and bars, swimming pool, gym and complimentary set of four star plus amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travelbag, Starwood, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15 Hotel Bangkok
- 4 Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15