Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15
Ranked #83 of 867 Hotels in Bangkok
Buenos Aires
“Flawless”
Reviewed 9 December 2013

From the time of arrival, to the time I left, my stay at the Four Points Sukhumvit was absolutely flawless. Everyone at the front desk/concierge was incredibly welcoming, friendly and helpful and went above and beyond to make sure my stay was enjoyable. The hotel is on a side street just off of the very busy Sukhumvit Road and is surrounded by many shopping centers, restaurants, coffee shops, etc.

Check in was efficient and in no time I was in my room. The hotel has two wings - the garden wing and the pool wing. I was originally assigned an upgraded room on the 7th floor of the pool wing but the pool is on the 8th floor and they have nightly parties so I could hear a bit of music from my room so I requested a room on the 7th floor of the garden wing instead, which they quickly arranged for me.

The room was more than what I expected from a Four Points hotel. It was spacious, clean and comfortable. As a SPG gold member, I used the free wireless internet and it was quite strong throughout the hotel, which is a big plus. Breakfast wasn't included in my rate, but there is a nice coffee shop next door that is open 24 hours a day.

The rooftop pool was great to relax at. The water temperature was a bit cold for me to swim in (anything below 85 degrees is too cold for me!) but it looked tempting anyhow. Public areas are very well kept and you can sense all employees have a sense of pride about their hotel.

The employees truly made me feel very welcome and bent over backward to help with any requests I had. One concierge in particular went as far as taking the hotel's tuk-tuk (golf cart) to take me across the street to the Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit for a brunch reservation I had, so I didn't have to walk. Little things like this make a big difference and this hotel has definitely earned my return business.

Room Tip: I was in Room 744. It's a corner room far away from the elevators and a perfect location if you...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
ChutarmasS, Manager at Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15, responded to this review, 28 December 2013
Hi Matthewfromct,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for writing a review on TripAdvisor, we very much appreciate this. It’s wonderful to read that your stay with us was enjoyable. We sincerely thank you that you shared your great feedback regarding our service, room and facilities throughout the hotel. I have passed all your kind words towards our staff to the rest of the team as we always are encouraged to keep up our excellent service so our guests return to stay with us again.

It’s also great to hear that you had a relaxing time by our infinity pool. We hope to see you back here again for your visit in this land of smiles. Until then, we wish you safe travels.

Marketing Communications Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (317)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Jersey City, New Jersey
Reviewed 9 December 2013

This was a very pleasant surprise. I expected a good room, I got an excellent one. I was put up on the pool side wing, with access to gym and poor bar on top floor. I dont think anything went wrong with this hotel - great breakfast, comfortable beds, amazinggg bathroom (shower and bathtub were separate to my surprise), free wifi and complimentary water (not found in bangkok easily). Sukhumvit station was a 5 min walk. The street market around was good too - eating options around were sorta limited to chain restaurants and less of local cuisine although I did find some. The pool bar was fab!
The only negative (and why I wont give them 5 stars) is that I put on the TV (on Internet) for like an hour and they charged me Baht 300 (USD 10) without informing. It isnt much but this wasnt informed - they run their cable on Internet streaming which isnt included in free wifi. I mean, really? Cable charged? never mind. :/

Room Tip: Pool wing was good.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Hi sanyamk,

Thanks so much for staying with us. We are glad that you found our hotel to be a pleasant surprise. This is a great compliment! We really appreciate your kind words regarding our room, pool bar, breakfast and compliment water. I will definitely share your comment to the rest of our team.

We sincerely appreciate your feedback about our Internet TV. We have passed it forward to Front Office team to ensure that this type of experience does not re-occur.

Thanks again for posting a review on TripAdvisor. We hope to see you and your friends again on your next visit to this land of smiles.

Reviewed 7 December 2013 via mobile

A nice room in nice location. Close to skystation, MRT, terminal 21, Robinson, etc...
Room is clean with comfortable bed.
Reception is helpful and full of smile.
Breakfast is good with a relax environment.
The good thing is they have a back door exit for hotel guests which is a faster way to skytrain and terminal 21.
Will come again!

ChutarmasS, Manager at Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15, responded to this review, 27 December 2013
Hi gracelam0828,

Thanks so much for choosing to stay at Four Points by Sheraton Bangkok. We are very happy to hear that you found our room to be clean and our signature Four Points by Sheraton Four Comfort Bed to be comfortable. Your tip about the exit at our back will definitely be helpful for other travelers.

We look forward to seeing you again as our valuable guest again in the future.

Bedfordshire
Reviewed 6 December 2013

We stayed for 3 nights from the 25th October in room 524 on the 5th floor. Our room was spacious and clean and the bed was comfortable, the fridge in the room was very handy. The location of the room was next to the elevators, which you could hear with the ‘pinging’ noise when it reached its floor. I would recommend asking for a room away from this as the noise became very annoying at times. The staff were amazing and were so friendly and helpful with any questions that you may have. Free Wi-Fi in the lobby/restaurant area is also available with a log on code from reception. The breakfast was fantastic for us as they accommodate for gluten intolerance's with gluten free bread and gluten free chocolate chip muffins. You also had the choice of fruits, cereals, hot breakfast and pastries. The location of the hotel in handy for access to the Sky train (station Asok) which is a 2 minute walk away. Getting to all the sights in Bangkok is not easy as the train only takes you so far, we also used the boat and tuk tuk’s (which has to be done, we were a bit scared at first, but it is the only way to get around and is so cheap – just make sure you agree a price up front and barter for it!). There is a small convenience store just down the road or a 7/11 across the main road. We went to the bar on top of the hotel on the pool deck, it was half price cocktails and the ambiance was amazing, we loved it! We are not sure there is a good location to stay in Bangkok to help you get around so we would definitely recommend this hotel to future visitors to the area.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the elevators
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Hi kelwez,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write such a detailed review and for choosing Four Points Bangkok during your recent visit to Bangkok. We are delighted to read that your stay with us was great and the staff, breakfast and our tuk-tuk service suits all your needs and expectations, we certainly look forward to welcoming you back again at Four Points by Sheraton Bangkok again on your next visit to Bangkok.

Thanks again for sharing your great pictures here on TripAdvisor. We wish you safe and fun travels until we see you again.

New York City, New York
Reviewed 2 December 2013

We were very happy with our choice to stay at this hotel for the two days we were in Bangkok.
Solid service, comfortable beds, centrally located, friendly staff. Overall good value for the $. No issues at all.

Hi vonmeltzer,

Thank you so much for staying at Four Points by Sheraton Bangkok for your recent visit in Bangkok. We are pleased to hear that you had a great and comfortable two-day stay with us. Your compliment will definitely be shared to the rest of our team.

We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Zug, Zug, Switzerland
Reviewed 1 December 2013

This Hotel is very well situated in ther citzy and still short from the airports as you reach the highway in a few minutes.
The rooms are sapcious and modern. The breakfast is good and presents a big varierty.
The service is good.

Hi LeoLuigi,

Thank you so much for staying with us. We are glad to hear that you found our hotel to be conveniently reached from the airports. We have shared your kind compliments regarding the room, breakfast and service to the rest of team and ensure that we keep up the great job until we see you again.

We wish you safe travels.

Philadelphia, PA
Reviewed 1 December 2013

As the other reviewers have said this is a good business hotel but we liked it for leisure as well. The location was perfect..being close but not too close to the main road made it convenient without being too noisy. After riding the boats on the river I was glad that we stayed in the center of things since the river was really loud and smelly from all the boat traffic. The skytrain is the best way to get around so being close to a station is key. Terminal 21 mall is very close by with nearly 2 floors of restaurants which was really convenient for a quick bite especially if you go out the back door of the hotel.

We had a room with 2 queen beds that was not huge but reasonably sized and the beds were really comfortable. The pool was small but good for a quick afternoon swim each day after touring the area. My husband was happy to find some ales in the beer vault on the first floor. This was the only place with anything but the standard lagers in most of Thailand. Breakfast was included with our room and was very good with lots of Western and Asian options. After seeing the other Starwood properties in town I would definitely stay here if I was in town again.

1 Thank detraveler_7
Hi detravelers_7,

Firstly thank you so much for your valuable time to write such a great review for us. We are very happy that you found our hotel to be a great hotel for your leisure trip with your husband. Thanks for sharing your experience with other TripAdvisor’s readers.
We are glad that you enjoyed your stay here with the comfortable night sleep and also the convenient location that allows you to go out to shopping malls. Your compliments regarding our pool, BeerVault and breakfast are also truly appreciated.

Thanks so much again for mentioning that you would stay here again on your next visit in Bangkok. We definitely look forward to welcoming you and your husband at our property again soon. Until then, we wish you safe and happy travels.