Love the design of the room. The sexy partition bath tub n room for sneak peek hehe. Room service excellent. Staffs were very friendly n helpful. Front desk gave us map n even circles the places we should visit n how to get there. Bts is a short 5 min walk. Very good transportation. Front desk gav us the hotel card just in case we were lost which we didn't cos there is plenty of signage around the place but not a single rubbish bin in sight near sukhumvit. Beware of tuk tuk guys, they will bring u to shaddy enterprises tat sells fake handbags which is not even of good quality. Not A grade fakes like in petaling street in Kuala lumpur. But biggest surprise was we were not told tat some of the channels on television were paid programmes. I left TV on one day n had to pay the price which was couple of hundreds during our check out. Wish the front desk had informed us on this when we checked in. No free wifi in room except in lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located next to the BTS Asok Skytrain and Sukhumvit Metro Station within 5 min walking distance, the Four Points by Sheraton Bangkok provides comfy and affordable rooms and suites, enhanced with various restaurants and bars, swimming pool, gym and complimentary set of four star plus amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Starwood APAC, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15 Hotel Bangkok
- 4 Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15