I first started staying here when it opened a few years ago as an alternate to the Westin (where I have also stayed many times) which is around the corner due to availability and sometimes price issues. As a platinum SPG member, I get better benefits at the Westin (free breakfast, wifi and welcome amenity) but the price difference (sometimes Westin is up to $50 higher but typically around $25 higher but on some rare occasions the Westin is the same price so I stay at the Westin) makes the Four Points very compelling since the rooms are only slightly less plush but newer than the Westin. The service at the Four Points is very friendly and I love their outdoor pool on the top floor. You don't get great views from your room like you can at the other SPG hotels but hen you are paying much less and getting great location (halfway between Nana and Asok BTS stations ie Sukhumvit MRT). The staff also went to great lengths to accommodate me having adjoining rooms when I visited with family - how awesome is that?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located next to the BTS Asok Skytrain and Sukhumvit Metro Station within 5 min walking distance, the Four Points by Sheraton Bangkok provides comfy and affordable rooms and suites, enhanced with various restaurants and bars, swimming pool, gym and complimentary set of four star plus amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood APAC, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Asiatravel.com Holdings, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Travelbag, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15 Hotel Bangkok
- 4 Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15