2,057 results
All reviews pool wing terrace suite asok bts terminal shopping mall rooftop bar spg member sliding door convenient location the main road tuk tuk hotel is located f b breakfast buffet easy access soi cowboy night life rooms are large
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

During my recent stay in early Sept with my family, I fond the staff at Four Points Sheraton Bangkok extremely helpful, diligent and take pride in their work.

Would like to thank Ms Meya, Ms Meaw, Mr. Golf and Mr. Known for their assistance and attending to our needs promptly during our stay.

Yours sincerely,
Vivian Chiu

1  Thank chiuv88
FP B, General Manager at Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear chiuv88,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.

We are all thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for highlighting the efforts of our team members, I am certain that they will be thrilled with your kind words.

Please do let us know should your travels bring you back to Bangkok, as the team and I are looking forward to welcoming you back for another great stay.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It's the first time I'm staying at this hotel in Bangkok. It's about 5 -10 mins stroll to the nearest BTS. Breakfast was decent. There's an Irish pub and the lobby and Hooters too. WIFI was good too. Overall an enjoyable stay. I would go back there again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mssorange

Dear Mssorange,

Many thanks for choosing to stay with us and for sharing such great feedback on TripAdvisor. The team and I are thrilled that your stay with us was comfortable and that you liked our breakfast offerings. Please do let us know should you be planning another visit to Bangkok, as the team and I are looking forward to welcoming you back for another enjoyable stay.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

My wife, son and I stayed for 3 nights, the rate was very competitive for the quality level, rooms spacious, incredibly clean, and lovely bathroom with great amenities

Breakfast was the biggest shock if I’m honest with brilliant choices, options of juices, smoothies and milk shakes, nice egg station and good buffet variety

Thanks to the whole team for taking such good care of us

See you again soon

1  Thank marcoj69

Dear marcoj69,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us and for sharing such great feedback on TripAdvisor.

The team and I are thrilled that you appreciated so many aspects of your stay. Our breakfast buffet certainly does have a wide variety and we are delighted that you thoroughly enjoyed it.

Many thanks once again for your feedback and kind recommendation. Meanwhile, the team and I are looking forward to welcoming you back soon for another great stay.

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Was very impressed with Four Points by Sheraton at Asok. The location was excellent. We stayed there mainly for its proximity to Healthland Asok, so we took advantage to go for many massages there.

The service and staff was excellent, doing everything with a big smile. Special compliments to the Japanese concierge staff Misaki and her Concierge manager Mark who were always attentive to our every request.

The hotel is great for families with kids, clean, safe, close by to a supermarket, pharmacy, and restaurants at Terminal 21. When our son came down with diarrhea during our stay, the hotel staff Misaki showed a lot of care and concern for him. She offered to get the hotel to cook Japanese porridge for him.

The hotel is close enough to Asok BTS station (4 mins) which you can access via Terminal 21. The train ride to Siam/Chit Lom is <10mins, very convenient to get to Centralworld and Platinum Mall.

The only downside is that there isn’t any good street food nearby the hotel. Previously when we stayed at Centara Grand, there was an entire alley of street food located within 3 mins of the hotel (between CentralWorld and Siam Paragon).

All in all, very satisfied with the stay at Four Points. Will definitely be back.

1  Thank Cornelius K
FP B, General Manager at Four Points By Sheraton Bangkok, Sukhumvit 15, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Dear Cornelius K,

I certainly am fortunate to be working alongside such a great team and your kind feedback is a true testimony to their efforts, thank you for highlighting this. I will be sure to share your kind feedback with the team to further reinforce their efforts. We are also delighted that you appreciated our central location right in the heart of this bustling city.

Once again we would like to thank you for taking the time to share such kind feedback. Please do let us know should you be planning another visit to Bangkok, as we are all looking forward to welcoming you back for another awesome stay.

Reviewed 7 September 2018

For my wife and I, the Four Points by Sheraton Bangkok is indeed our second home.
Starting with the friendly staff at the Front desk managed by Mr. Nuy, the hotel offers a welcoming experience that is almost unique. The location of the hotel itself is a big bonus for all kinds of travelers to Bangkok. Not surprising therefore, one can see an ever increasing number of visitors using this hotel for a whole range of reasons. The open air rooftop ambar by the swimming pool is an additional attraction.
We have been able to persuade many of our friends and relatives to switch to this hotel for their visits to Bangkok.
Highly, highly recommended.

Room Tip: Premium rooms with two queen beds
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear shamshermchowdhury,

Thank you very much for your continued support and for sharing such kind feedback on TripAdvisor. The team and I are delighted that you feel like this is your second home and I would like to thank you for highlighting the efforts of team. We do indeed enjoy a great location and we are pleased that you found it to be convenient. The AmBar roof top bar certainly does provide a haven for relaxation and we are pleased that you enjoyed it.

Many thanks once again for all your support and kind recommendation. The team and I are looking forward to welcoming you back home for another great stay.

Yours Sincerely,