Lilac Relax-Residence
US$80
US$67
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsclose to the airportnext morningone nightfree mini barlat krabangbangkok airportflight detailsthe shuttle driveran overnight stayfree shuttlebetween flightsstopover hotelgreat stopoveron arrivalairport pickminutes from the airportminute drive
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 July 2011

I am a solo female traveller who needed a stopover from 9.30 pm until 9 am next morning.
I did not want to pay the price of the Novotel so decided to try this smaller, cheaper option .
The hotel transfer was waiting for me, and within 10 mins I was at the hotel .
I felt safe & secure in my clean pretty room. Bathroom small but adequate. Breakfast was made a la carte and I was taken back to the airport when I wanted in the am .
I would definately stay here again on a overnight stopover.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
4  Thank JulesMlbourne
Reviewed 29 July 2011

We had a very brief stay before flying home so the hotel was very convenient for the airport, with a free transfer provided. The room was fantastic value for money and very clean and comfortable. Unfortunately we didn't get to try the breakfast but the mini-bar was free on the plus side. I would not recommend this hotel if you were visiting Bangkok as the centre is very far away but it is ideal for access to the airport. There is not much going on in the area.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SusBaloo
Reviewed 17 July 2011

Yes this is one of those little places you wish you'd found last time you needed a place close to Suvarnabhumi Airport.
Service was faultless - met at the gate, in the van, and relaxing with our welcome drink in excellent time. Seamless.
The Lilac Relax Residence is lovely. It is pretty, and refreshingly clean; there's lots of little extras that make you glad that you came.
No questions of where to stay next time ... right here!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank LambsySydney
Reviewed 16 July 2011

So very pretty , clean & staff so helpful .
The shuttle bus was waiting on my arrival at the airport , then a cool drink on arrival to the hotel.
Free wi fi.
Breakfast fresh and generous.
Rooms cool and comfy.
Would stay again.

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed 14 July 2011

Wow! Wow! Wow!... all hotels should take note of this place. Great customer service, free minibar, free airport transportation, clean rooms, comfortable bed, great communication after booking, free wifi, amazing value for money.. Ideally a place to stay if you have connecting flights. If you want to see more of Bangkok, I would advise to stay loser to Central Bangkok.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family