Aloft Bangkok - Sukhumvit 11
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Salil Hotel Sukhumvit Soi 11(Bangkok)
  • Breakfast included
2,599 results
All reviewswxyz barbed suppercluburban roomcrave restauranttuk tukfunky hotelspg membernana bts stationbars and restaurantsfour pointsnight lifew hotelcoffee machinehigh floorstreet foodrooftop poolearly check
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I stayed this past weekend prior to a business meeting and this was the perfect stay. I was greeted and checked in with no hassle at all. The area is very expat central but that was really fine with me. I was just looking for a place to unwind, walk around, and find a good massage place. Best part - I had 2 laptops and 2 cellphones and my room had enough AC sockets for me to charge all at the same time! It's really the little things that count. :)

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
AloftBangkok, Manager at Aloft Bangkok - Sukhumvit 11, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2014

Dear crystalpucca,

We are pleased to hear all the wonderful things you praised regarding to our great service, location, our lovely staff and overall ambiance.

Aloft is another interesting choice for business travelers who are looking for a stay with style and affordable price and convenience to travel to the main business districts by BTS skytrain or MRT. It is nice to know you are satisfied with our design and decoration.

It was our privileges to be at your service. We look forward to your next stay with us and assure you have our best services at all times.

Kind regards

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We stayed here for 3 nights and had a pleasant stay. The rooms were fine, nice comfortable bed, although the room has a slightly musty smell without the air conditioning turned on. The internet works well and did the job for my work. There is a club on the 6th floor (Levels) although its not free (or even discounted) for guests, which I thought was a little strange. The hotel is walking distance to Terminal 21 shopping mall and the BTS and lots of good bars and restaurants. Check in was nice and smooth and the staff are really friendly. All in all a pleasant stay. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Dear rowdy77,

Firstly, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that you may feel during your stay.
Please rest assured that our management department has taken everything you mentioned into account.
It is very important for us to hear feedback about a guest’s stay in order to address any issues.

Our hotel is located in the heart of city surrounded by local bars and restaurant in Sukhumvit 11, the popular nightlife street and offices. Moreover, it is very close to a sky train station, a subway and easily to grab a cab. Aloft is another interesting choice for young generation travelers who are looking for a stay with style and affordable price.

We hope to see you very soon and we would be more than happy to welcome you for your next holiday!

Reviewed 2 August 2014

I stayed here when the hotel had only been open about a month so there were still a few teething issues, especially at check-in, but I'm sure they're all completely sorted out by now. The room was interesting with a huge amount of character in the design. It had everything you could hope for and plenty of modern features, clearly a hotel conceived in the 21st century.

The hotel is located about 3-400 metres up Soi 11 from Nana Skytrain but there is a hotel Tuk Tuk that can take you for free. I ate one night at the restaurant upstairs and was very impressed :)

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Dear sushiandshirts,

Thank you very much for taking the time posting a nice and detailed review and your Aloft Bangkok – Sukhumvit 11 recent experience.
We are very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Our hotel is located in the heart of city surrounded by local bars and restaurant in Sukhumvit 11, the popular nightlife street. Moreover, it is very close to a sky train station, a subway and easily to grab a cab. Aloft is another interesting choice for young generation travelers who are looking for a stay with style and affordable price.

It is great to hear that overall your stay with us was “Funky” and we thank you once again for all your compliments made!

Reviewed 1 August 2014

I've stayed here many times and it is one my favourite hotels in Bangkok.

It is a super-modern, super-cool setup which can put some people off, but for me makes a nice change compared to standard international hotels. The rooms are a little small but very comfortable and well equipped. The rooms and the hallways also have insanely good views of the Bangkok skyline- it really feels special. There's an excellent lunch buffet, good dinner menu and an in-house wine shop that is quite well stocked. There's also a very cool cocktail bar.

If you don't know, Sukhumvit 11 is also one of the nightlife and expat hotspots of Bangkok. There are several clubs, many restraurants, bars and cafes along the area. So the location is outstanding.

I also think it is pretty good value.

One thing worth mentioning is that the nightclub "Levels" is in some of the lower floors of the building, and I think if you are a little lower down you can hear a tiny amount of noise.

I wouldn't come here with family/kids, but for solo or a couple, it is highly recommended.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on a higher floor. Lower down you might possibly hear a little noise from the nightclub "Levels", which is on some of the lower floors.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
AloftBangkok, Manager at Aloft Bangkok - Sukhumvit 11, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2014

Dear Marcus W,

Thank you for choosing Aloft Bangkok – Sukhumvit 11 for your recent stays.
We appreciate the time that you have taken to review the hotel also and appreciate your pleasant experiences with our team.

Great to hear that you have enjoyed the facilities within the hotel and a comfortable and fun stay. We are always pleased to receive the great feedback on the service that our guests receive from our team – which we take great pleasure in sharing with everyone.

We look forward to seeing you back again soon and will of course continue to offer our great services!

Until then, Live Life Aloft!

Reviewed 28 July 2014

This was a stag and golfing weekend hotel so my expectation was set at something functional and in a good location.

What I did get was a very good hotel with what I thought was good facilities in a fantastic hotel and in walking distance of all the clubs and drinking establishments you need for this kind of break.

I have read a few reviews with people expecting that they are arriving at a W hotel or equivalent. You’re not. You might be disappointed but you could equally be pleasantly surprised.

We arrived on a Thursday evening and check in was quick and efficient. I had prebooked so all my details were there and my card key ready. It is a large hotel with 32 floors so I can see there could be book in jams when it is busy. You could tell that this is a mid-level service hotel and I was surprised that it was a Starwood hotel.

Once I was settled in the hotel room, I thought the room was very ample in space and well thought out with a modern feel. The bathroom was also well set out and made the space feel a lot larger than it actually was. The decoration was absolutely fine but you could tell that it would wear quite quickly and it could look dated relatively soon. This hotel is made for high turnover with simple luxuries available like the fact that there were a lot of international plug points so no adapters needed - which I always find useful. Mini bar, safe, 48 inch flat screen TV with associated AV cable plugin sockets on the wall, mood lighting, AC – more than enough. I have paid a lot more for a hell of a lot less.

The hotel was well thought out, had its own bars and even a club attached to it. Perfect for what my group needed. My group did use the club which can get very busy later in the evening. I was very surprised that I couldn’t hear the club but then again I was based on the 20th floor.

The breakfast was of a good standard and a wide variety of choice from Asian to Western dishes. The dining area is big and there is also an outside area where you could sit alfresco if you wanted.

I would definitely have no problem staying here again if on work or just a short break at the weekend. There are taxis galore outside and you won’t be waiting for more than a minute to get on the move.

Room Tip: There is a club attached to hotel so ask reception for a room as far away from it if you need your sleep.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Dear

Thank you very much for taking the time posting a nice and very detail review and your Aloft Bangkok – Sukhumvit 11 recent experience.

We are very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.