“First Class Tailor”

Ravi Sehgal Bespoke
Ranked #94 of 499 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: "Stop Compromising and Start Customizing."
Reviewed 26 March 2014

I was referred by a friend to Ravi Sehgal at the corder of Sukhumvit and Soi 8 in Bangkok over 4 years ago and I must say they never disappoint. I have had a complete suit, sport coat and many shirts made over the years and the quality/durability is absolutely amazing. The guys are awesome, one of the only shops in the area that are not out front trying to lure you in to make a sale. Quick turn around and great price for custom clothes.

Ravi S, Owner at Ravi Sehgal Bespoke, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2014

Dear Lou P

Thank you for your comments. I am glad that you had a pleasent experiance with us at our Soi 8 Branch. We do aim to put the needs of clients first and I am glad that my team did not disappoint you. We look forward to assisting you in the future with your bespoke clothing needs. Please also note that we often travel to the USA on our Bespoke Clothing tour; we will be happy to send you information regarding this in the future.

With regards
Ravi - Your Personal Tailor

"Stop Compromising & Start Customizing"

Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

After having had three suits made in Bangkok at other various tailors, Ravi Sehgal puts the others to shame. I got a very nice quality blue three piece suit and I couldn't be happier.

Special mention must go to Carlos, he was very friendly and just a nice person in general.

I highly recommend Ravi Sehgal to anyone looking to get a tailor made suit in Bangkok.

I will be back soon!

Dear Douglas NVA

Thank you for your positive feedback. I will be sure to pass your comments on to my fellow team member, Carlos. I am glad that he was able to leave you with a lasting impression of the Ravi Sehgal Bespoke family. We aim to put our clients needs first and belive that customer service is the key. We look forward to assisting you again in the near future for your bespoke clothing needs.

With Regards
Ravi - Your Personal Tailor

"Stop Compromising & Start Customizing"

Reviewed 1 March 2014

I found the Ravi Sehgal Store in Soi 8 but apparently there are 2 more. The guys in there were great, spoke perfect English and it was obvious right from the beginning that they know what they are doing. We talked about the fabric and stuff, came up with a great price (below 7000 THB for a suit + 2 shirts) and started the measurement.
The next day I could already see one of my shirts and the trousers for my suit. Together we made a few improvements and I came there again one month later to pick it all up. The result was simply amazing.

Dear Bernado G

Thank you for your comments. We do have another store, which is located in Soi 19; however our expertise and professionalism will be the same throughout the branches. I am glad that we were able to leave you with a lasting impression when it comes to price, advice and overall service. We look forward to welcoming you in any of our stores and catering to your bespoke clothing needs.

With Regards

Ravi - Your Personal Tailor

"Stop Compromising and Start Customizing"

Reviewed 18 November 2013

My husband and I went here so that he could get a suit made while I was attending a conference in Bangkok. His measurements were taken on a Monday, he had a fitting on Tuesday, and was able to pick up his suits and shirts on a Wednesday. They fit perfectly, the staff were pleasant and friendly, the turnaround time was acceptable for our short-term stay in central Bangkok, and the price was exceptional for the quality suit that he had tailored. He was pleased with his finished products and we thank Ravi Sehgal Bespoke for such a nicely finished, custom-tailored job making the suits/shirts. We will definitely return here next time we are in Bangkok!

Reviewed 7 November 2013 via mobile

Ravi Sehgal Bespoke is without any doubt one of the TOP store where you must go to get great on-measurement suites and more. Sam, one of the tailor, provides excellent advices and is really helpful on fabrics choices. They provided me with two superbe a 3 pieces on-measurement suites within a very challenging time frame.
Next time I'm in Bangkok, no doubt that Ravi Sehgal Bespoke will be my first stop.
In the meantime, I will order couple of new suites through their website using my customer ID.
Great job guys!