“Excellent craftsmanship and attention to detail”

Nickermann's Tailors
Ranked #12 of 462 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: All Nickermanns garments are hand tailored with attention to details. Established in 1987 and having 24 years experience in the business.Having a suit custome made to your personal specifications requires a meticulous hand crafted process. Tailoring for both men and women,as we believe a good tailor who is cutting to sizes can make clothes of any size, shape and styleEach garment is expertly tailored,hand cut, sewn and finished by our skilled craftsmen. Your measurements are rechecked each time we recieve your order to allow for varience in weight and your unique cutters pattern is updated accordingly.Each garment is individually cut - an art we still value -.After completion all garmnents are checked by our master tailors to maintain quality.All Nickermanns suits have the following features-Finest hand-sewn sleeves and collars-finest canvas interfacing provides a natural feel and easy flowing fit.-hand picked and matched lining and buttons-hand made button holes
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent craftsmanship and attention to detail”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I'd ordered a suit and some shirts and have been delighted with the fit and quality (and price). After the experience of their tailored clothing, I doubt I'll be buying from anywhere else.

Visited November 2013
knowledgebangkok, Owner at Nickermann's Tailors, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
Dear peripatel,
'Thank you for taking the time to review our shop really do appreciate as this further motivates us to do the best quality, serivce and prices.
We hope to see you again soon

Bangkok, Thailand
“Best Tailor in Bangkok”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

I have been using Nickersmann since 2007 and the results are always perfect. The service is great and I feel more than welcome everytime I come. They give great suggestions and very detailed. The price is good and the quality even better. I recommend Nickersmann to anyone, and i will probably never go another place ever. The owner really knows what she is doing and help me a lot with putting the right colour combinations

Visited May 2014
knowledgebangkok, Owner at Nickermann's Tailors, responded to this review, 10 May 2014
Dear Runar,
Thank you for taking the time to review our shop, really do appreciate your positive comments and will try our best to do the beset for our clietns in way of prices, quality and services.
Fukuoka, Japan
“Tailor services”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Nickermanns tailors are the best in Bangkok! I speak with 20 years of experience, both from when I was a long time resident in Bangkok and now from where I live in Japan. They take the time to get the fitting perfect and the range and quality of fabrics is excellent. The service is personal and always done with a smile. Excellent location, downstairs in the Landmark. I can't recommend them highly enough.

Visited May 2014
knowledgebangkok, Owner at Nickermann's Tailors, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Dear Diane L,
Thank you for taking the time from your very busy schedyle to help us and put your revew.
Will always try to provide the best of services, quality and prices for all our clients.
It is always a pleasure to tailor and do differrent styles for you as you always appreciate all the work done.Thank you for your continued support from 20 years
kind regards
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“If you're looking for perfect quality, fair prices and a familiar atmosphere...”
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

....nickermanns is the place you have to go to!!!
I got two suits and ten shirts and they're great! The fabric is really nice and the cut beautiful and modern! The prices are reasonable for the quality you get! And any wish you have they'll make it for you!! And the best was how friendly everyone is!! I felt really great every time I went to nickermanns and can just strongly recommend this place to everyone!!

knowledgebangkok, Owner at Nickermann's Tailors, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Dear Libbei,
Thank you for the review, really appreciate your time taken, will make sure to keep the level of service as expected by clients and also try to do the best in way of prices, quality.
Thank you for your encouraging positive comments
kind regards
Bangkok, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Good Quality and great service.”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I had very good service and attention to the detail since I make decision to buy a set from Nick, during all the process was very professional and delivering on time.
Next time I will make my stuff with you again.
good job!!!

Visited April 2014
knowledgebangkok, Owner at Nickermann's Tailors, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
Dear Lluis,
Thank you for taking time to review our shop, we really do appreciate your positve comments and also will try our best to do the best prices, qualty and serivce for your clients