“Excellent Tailors.....especially for women's clothes.”

Nickermann's Tailors
Ranked #12 of 460 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: All Nickermanns garments are hand tailored with attention to details. Established in 1987 and having 24 years experience in the business.Having a suit custome made to your personal specifications requires a meticulous hand crafted process. Tailoring for both men and women,as we believe a good tailor who is cutting to sizes can make clothes of any size, shape and styleEach garment is expertly tailored,hand cut, sewn and finished by our skilled craftsmen. Your measurements are rechecked each time we recieve your order to allow for varience in weight and your unique cutters pattern is updated accordingly.Each garment is individually cut - an art we still value -.After completion all garmnents are checked by our master tailors to maintain quality.All Nickermanns suits have the following features-Finest hand-sewn sleeves and collars-finest canvas interfacing provides a natural feel and easy flowing fit.-hand picked and matched lining and buttons-hand made button holes
Alberta, Canada
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Excellent Tailors.....especially for women's clothes.”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

My husband and I visited Bangkok in February 2014. After recommendations from a friend AND doing some research about good tailors for women, I made the decision that we were going go to Nickermann's to get some custom made clothing. Right from the moment that we arrived for our measurements, through are several fittings and until we receive our finished suits and shirts, we were extremely pleased with the professionalism, skill and knowledge of the staff and the high quality of the product. The owner gave me great (and honest) advice on what type of fit for a suit would work best with my body.....they know how to fit and tailor clothes for women. We were very happy with our clothing and the entire experience at Nickermanns. We went to another tailor with some friends when we were in Koh Samui, and after seeing their treatment of customers and the poor quality clothing that they produced, it reinforced how great our experience was at Nickermanns.

Visited February 2014
knowledgebangkok, Owner at Nickermann's Tailors, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Dear Sunny305,
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our shop. It is a pleasure to tailor for clients who appreciate the quality and work put in to making the clothes.
We will try our best to always excel in prices, fit and quality of fabrics.
thank you for the motivation and help your review provides
kind regards

Oxford, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great service!”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I ordered my first suit at Nickermann's and got a lot of support in choosing the right fabric, shape and care for the garments. I had done some research in advance and showed Dee what my preferred suit would look like and what type of details I would prefer (fit, color, button arrangements, pockets, shape of the lapel, length of the suit jacket, etc.). Dee was very kind and honest about the advantages and disadvantages of each option I had in mind. That helped me make an informed choice on what would be the most practical/aesthetically pleasing result for me. I had 3 fittings in total and could not be happier with my suit. I also ordered a few fitted shirts from cotton and a wonderful silk shell for special occasions. The latter is also a precious lasting souvenir from Thailand. All pieces have a flattering feminine fit while allowing for maximum movement and comfort. The staff went to great lengths to have my full order ready well in time for my rushed departure and added extra detail for no additional cost.

Visited April 2014
knowledgebangkok, Owner at Nickermann's Tailors, responded to this review, 22 June 2014
Dear Neda P,
Thank you soo much for taking the time to review our shop, we really appreciate and it is a pleasure to work for clients who realize the hard work that goes in to it.
Especially to get appreciation for womens tailoring is something we treasure when most other tailors do not want to even attempt at this task
We are greatfull for your encouragement and motvation that keeps us going
All at Nickermanns
“Perfect Fit for Women's Clothes”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I have been getting all of my clothes for work (business casual) made at Nickermann's for the past year now.

The have a great selection of fabrics, and are one of the very few tailors who understand women's cut appropriately. They also have been great with working with more modern styles for me, as I am younger, and have a hard time finding a tailor who can really do modern women's clothes.

I even recently lost a bunch of weight and was able to go in and get every other item trimmed down for a reasonable price.

Visited June 2014
knowledgebangkok, Owner at Nickermann's Tailors, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Dear Abigail,
Thank you for taking time to review our shop, we do appreciate your help and will make sure to do the best in the way of prices, quality and serivces for our clients.
hope to see you again,
kind regards
Walt Disney World, Florida
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Used to be great - gone down hill”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

They used to be great, but didn't do a great job on the most recent things. Friends I have suggested go there would never go back. If they fit you right, great, but if not they have a lot of excuses on why they can't get the fit right, none of them their fault.

Visited January 2014
3 Thank ECIV
Dear ECIV,
Thank you for the review we will take it as positive criticisim and try to improve as much as possibel to excel in the field of womens pants as via messages send to you we got to know that this review was becasue one of your trousers were a bit baggy , for which we did offer a full refund , as it is very improtant for us that you be a satisfied client. As regards your friends not being satisfied we do always send emails asking our clients for feedback and have recieved no email from them as yet in return mentioning thier dissatisfaction.
Mostly all tailor shops do not do any womens clothes for obvious reasons, but we do take on these difficult challenges and try our best at it , only to recieve reviews as such in which mostly all the good is omitted and is quite harsh on us.
We wish you luck with finding a new tailor.
We once again do apologise to you and will try our best to improve on every front of our tailoring and make each experience for every customer a good one
Singapore, Singapore
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Not bad”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Good:
Wide variety of cloth
Fast
Good service
Good location

Not so good:
Not enuff supply during my visit
The fit could have been better (had at least one or two fittings)

Visited July 2013
knowledgebangkok, Owner at Nickermann's Tailors, responded to this review, 21 June 2014
Dear JZin,
Thank you for taking the time to review our shop, we will take the criticisim in a positive way and try to improve, however we have send you many messages asking you to let us know exactly the problem and also to offer you a full refund on the items that you are not happy with, only to recieve NO REPLY,.
You can send us a reply so that we will be able to improve and try to make you a satisfied client, as we always try to do the best in way of fit and fabric for our clients, as you do not wish to reveal your identity and stay discreet by not answering we do not know exactly how to help and rectify.
Our sincere apologies.