My boyfriend and I booked our stay here when visiting Bangkok this May and could not find a negative thing about our stay. Near the Ko San road area of Old City but tucked away in a quiet road the location was brilliant for our itinerary, although the taxi's did not know where it was the hotel provide you with a pocket handy map to guide them!
Rooms were spacious and clean with complimentary toiletries and water, breakfast was lovely and with hearty portions. The hotel also offers day tours for attractions in and around Bangkok for reasonable prices and very well organised. Whilst staying here my boyfriend had an accident and hurt his ankle, Alec and his staff were very helpful helping us reorganise flights we had missed and were generally very attentive to our needs.
We would like to say thank you to Alec and his team for making our stay so lovely and stress free given the accident and for being so friendly and helpful! Keep up the good work.
Amy and Rob :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the old neighborhood area with historical building and shop houses stand lively along one of the first road in Thailand. Feung Nakorn Balcony Rooms and Cafe is a one stop heritage destination and is perfect for tourists searching for a nostalgic experience in old Bangkok. Standing right at the center, it is just a few steps away from many major historical attractions – 10 minutes walk to the Grand Palace and Wad Pho, 15 minutes walk to Khao San road and 10 minutes walk to flower market.Feung Nakorn Balcony itself boasts a mix of Thai and western designs, a 4 story building, which has been converted from a local elementary school but retains many of its classic structure and design. Here you’ll find the main reception area, a cozy open-air restaurant, and a peaceful landscaped outdoor garden. There are 4 suites, 30 standard rooms and even 4 shared dorm rooms to accommodate backpackers. The rooms are decorated with an eclectic mix of Thai styles for a different experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Feung Nakorn Balcony Rooms & Cafe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Feung Nakorn Balcony Rooms And Cafe
- Feung Nakorn Balcony Rooms & Cafe Hotel Bangkok