Hello Travellers around the world :)
we stayed in this hotel for 2 nights. The room was really clean and the staff friendly and helpful.
Breakfast suppose to start as 8am but when we got to the dining restaurant around 7:30am they were ready to serve us the breakfast. I ve never experienced this before so i was totally happy about it :)
The place its in a good spot, near to the river side (boat trip is easy, cheap and stunning scenic)
around 10 minutes footwalk to the kaosan road (busy place with western food, gift stores, shisha bars, bars in general and so on) Quite everything for travellers.
There are 2 7/11 around the corner, post office, temples and you can t go wrong with a little walk to little india
Check out time is 12pm. When we got back from our shopping tour by 11;30am we got informed about the late check out (2pm) cause the room hasn t been booked. whaowwww.....we didn t even ask.
We left our suitcase for 3days at the reception. Of course you won t let expensive stuff in there, but even this procedure was easy - no charge.
Option of shower,there is sharing bathroom on the first ground.
Hotel staff is really helpful and kindly. I would defn come back and recommend this place for sure.
I m pretty sure there a a lot (!) of other things to name but within this 3 days we have seen a lot - unfortunately not much as possible because we had to cool ourself down by having fresh squeezed juices and beers :) don t underestimate the heat/ humity but all in one...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the old neighborhood area with historical building and shop houses stand lively along one of the first road in Thailand. Feung Nakorn Balcony Rooms and Cafe is a one stop heritage destination and is perfect for tourists searching for a nostalgic experience in old Bangkok. Standing right at the center, it is just a few steps away from many major historical attractions – 10 minutes walk to the Grand Palace and Wad Pho, 15 minutes walk to Khao San road and 10 minutes walk to flower market.Feung Nakorn Balcony itself boasts a mix of Thai and western designs, a 4 story building, which has been converted from a local elementary school but retains many of its classic structure and design. Here you’ll find the main reception area, a cozy open-air restaurant, and a peaceful landscaped outdoor garden. There are 4 suites, 30 standard rooms and even 4 shared dorm rooms to accommodate backpackers. The rooms are decorated with an eclectic mix of Thai styles for a different experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Feung Nakorn Balcony Rooms & Cafe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Feung Nakorn Balcony Rooms & Cafe Hotel Bangkok
- Feung Nakorn Balcony Rooms And Cafe