I found it one of better choices when travelling in Thailand.
It is walking distance from main city attractions: Grande Palace, River, ChinaTown and Khaosan. On Khaosan You can easily get a Tuk Tuk to return to hotel.
Despite being in centre it is quiet.
Rooms are really nice and clean. Hotel has its own restaurant which serves nice food. Breakfest is also really good. You can arrange many day-trips directly from hotel.
overall - i reccomend it for a couple day stay in Bangkok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the old neighborhood area with historical building and shop houses stand lively along one of the first road in Thailand. Feung Nakorn Balcony Rooms and Cafe is a one stop heritage destination and is perfect for tourists searching for a nostalgic experience in old Bangkok. Standing right at the center, it is just a few steps away from many major historical attractions – 10 minutes walk to the Grand Palace and Wad Pho, 15 minutes walk to Khao San road and 10 minutes walk to flower market.Feung Nakorn Balcony itself boasts a mix of Thai and western designs, a 4 story building, which has been converted from a local elementary school but retains many of its classic structure and design. Here you’ll find the main reception area, a cozy open-air restaurant, and a peaceful landscaped outdoor garden. There are 4 suites, 30 standard rooms and even 4 shared dorm rooms to accommodate backpackers. The rooms are decorated with an eclectic mix of Thai styles for a different experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Feung Nakorn Balcony Rooms & Cafe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Feung Nakorn Balcony Rooms And Cafe
- Feung Nakorn Balcony Rooms & Cafe Hotel Bangkok